ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Car Insurance
Whether a tedious journey or a rough road, every terrain has its own uncertainties. Although you can not predict the forthcoming mishap or can hardly prevent it from happening, you can, for sure, insure against it. When it comes to insurance, you must always opt for a comprehensive car insurance policy, instead of the mediocre third-party liability cover. ICICI Lombard has that for you and also along with other range of benefits.
A comprehensive car insurance policy offered by ICICI Lombard covers not only the indemnification of third-party losses but also yourself and your car. It entitles you to get the claim for damages occurred to your car and also for the injuries occurred to you. Apart from the standard cover, you can also purchase useful add-on covers that insure the things which are excluded from the standard plan.
Benefits of ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Insurance
ICICI Lombard offers sterling and extensive comprehensive car insurance policy. The extra premium, which you will pay in compared to the slender third-party cover will repay you with hefty benefits.
- Comprehensive car insurance policy sold by ICICI Lombard, besides covering you from third-party liabilities, also insures you and your vehicle against injury/death and damage, respectively.
- Not only damages, but a comprehensive plan also insures the vehicle against theft. Additionally, you get 6 months of quality assurance on all repairs.
- You also get the option to purchase nifty add-on covers by paying an extra premium. These add-ons are highly useful and practical. They cover things, which are usually not included in the standard comprehensive plan.
- You can also get discount in form of No Claim Bonus, if no claim is filed during the policy tenure. Also, the discount piles over every claim-free year, up to 5 years.
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Insurance Claim Process
1) Inform the company
Inform the insurer as soon as possible after an accident or mishap on the road. You can call toll-free number 1800 2666 or SMS “CLAIM” to 575758. Describe the accident if asked and provide details of the witnesses (if any).
2) Lodge an FIR
In circumstances of grave injury/death of any person (third party or policyholder), immediately seek for medical attention. This should be followed by lodging an FIR at the nearest police station.
3) Confirmation and self-inspection
A Customer Service Manager (CSM) will contact you within 24 working hours to confirm the initiation of the claim process. ICICI Lombard also offers a hassle-free self-inspection functionality, which can be done using the company’s mobile app.
4) Repair and documentation
After the survey of the vehicle, tow/drive it to the suggested workshop for repairs. The CSM will get the estimate for the repairs of your vehicle and give approval after assessment.
5) Claim settlement
Once the documents are submitted and processed, company will inform you about the sum you need to pay (your liability), while the rest will be paid by the company directly to workshop.
Explore Icici Lombard Car Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
635 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Why should I purchase ICICI Lombard comprehensive car policy?ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy has an extensive coverage plan. It covers injury/death of the policyholder, damages/theft of the insured car as well as indemnifies for third-party liability expenses.
What are the methods for inspection of the damaged car?ICICI Lombard offers self-inspection of your damaged car. You can use the company’s mobile app for the same. Alternatively, you can also ask for the arrangement of a surveyor.
What should I do if my car is stolen?In case of theft of the insured vehicle, lodge an FIR at the local police station and a copy of the same should be submitted to the company along with other documents. Also, inform the company about the incident and furnish them with details of witnesses (if available).
Does ICICI Lombard offer cashless claim settlement?Of course, in order to render hassle-free repair and claim settlement, ICICI Lombard has a network of more than 3400 cashless garages spread across the country.
What documents do I need to submit to the company during the claim settlement process?You need to submit the following documents:
- Original Claim form
- Registration certificate (In case of a new vehicle which is less than 3 months old and registration certificate is not available, tax receipts and vehicle purchase invoice are collected)
- Driving license of the person driving the vehicle at the time of the accident
- Copy of Policy
- Copy of Aadhaar Card & Pan Card/Form 60
- FIR or Police report (depending on loss type)
- Garage Estimate
- Repair invoice
- Cancelled cheque (In case of non-cashless settlement)
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020