About Kotak General
Kotak Mahindra General Insurance is a 100% subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., which is India’s fastest growing bank. The insurance company was established in 1985 to meet the requirements of the people related to the growing non-life insurance segment of India. The personnel at Kotak Mahindra General Insurance value quality, customer service, and innovation over everything else. The general insurance company aims to cater to a wide range of customer segments as well as geographies offering various non-life insurance products including health insurance plans, car insurance plans, bike insurance plans, home insurance plans, and commercial insurance plans.
When it comes to health insurance, Kotak Mahindra General Insurance seeks to offer a differentiated value proposition to its customized policies. Its health insurance plans are specially designed to cater to the varied requirements of different sections of society and offer comprehensive coverage to the customers at affordable premiums. Kotak Mahindra General Insurance is one of the most promising insurance companies in India that keeps thousands of people insured against contingencies.
How to Purchase Health Insurance Policy Offered By Kotak Mahindra General Insurance at InsuranceDekho?
At InsuranceDekho, you can buy health insurance in two ways, viz., online mode and offline mode. Both the modes are hassle-free and require easy steps to be followed.
Buy Health Insurance Policy Offered By Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Online At InsuranceDekho
To buy a health insurance policy offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance online at InsuranceDekho, you will be required to follow the steps given below:
- Visit insurancedekho.com. Click on the ‘health’ tab.
- Select Gender and provide your personal details like Name and Mobile Number. You will receive a One Time Password on the entered mobile number. Please enter that.
- Tell us ‘When do you want to buy the policy’ by selecting the most relevant option from the drop-down menu. Then click on the ‘View Quotes’ button.
- Select the family members you wish to add to your health insurance policy. Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Select the age of the family members selected.
- Enter your Email ID and City. Click on the ‘Submit and View Quotes’ button. You will see the most suitable health insurance plans on your screen. Select the one you want to purchase as per your requirements and budget.
- Select the term for which you want to buy the shortlisted health insurance plan offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance. Fill in the required details. Then pay the required health insurance premium via a secured payment gateway.
Buy Health Insurance Policy Offered By Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Offline At InsuranceDekho
Buying a health insurance policy offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance offline at InsuranceDekho is another option. To buy the policy in the offline mode, all you have to do is connect with the knowledgeable customer care executives at InsuranceDekho on the toll-free number 7551-196-989 and explain your requirements to them. They will help you buy the most suitable policy within a few minutes. You can contact us any day (we are open for 7 days) between 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
You may even write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any grievance.
Top Health Insurance Plans Offered By Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
Kotak Mahindra General offers a variety of health insurance plans that cover you against several healthcare expenses. The highlights of the top plans offered by the insurance company are mentioned below:
1. Kotak Healthcare Policy: Kotak Healthcare Policy is a comprehensive health insurance policy that ensures you and your family members are always protected against medical contingencies. Available on an individual and family floater basis, the policy protects you against several healthcare expenses such as in-patient treatment expenses, daycare expenses, road ambulance expenses, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses, etc. The policy also provides you the benefit of one free health check-up every year for every insured member aged above 18 years. Available in three variants namely Excel, Premium, and Prime, the policy offers sum insured options ranging between Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 1 crore. You can add optional covers like hospital daily cash benefit, critical illness cover, etc. under the policy too.
2. Kotak Health Premier Policy: Health Premier Policy is another comprehensive health insurance policy offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance that comes with protection plus rewards and value-added benefits that help you stay healthy. You can buy this policy on an individual basis or family floater basis depending on your requirement. If purchased on a family floater basis, you can cover self, spouse, natural or adopted dependent children, parents, parents-in-laws, and siblings. The plan comes with a minimum entry age of 91 days for children and 18 years for adults. Available for terms of 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years, the policy offers you lifetime renewability benefits.
3. Kotak Secure Shield Policy: True to its name, Secure Shield Policy provides you a shield against critical illnesses. Available on an individual as well as family floater basis, the policy can be purchased by people aged between 18 years and 65 years. The policy offers you lifetime renewability benefits and can be purchased for terms of 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years, depending on the budget and other requirements. You can avail tax benefits on the premium for this policy under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. In short, the policy protects self, spouse, daughter, son, mother, or father against specific health care expenses.
4. Kotak Mahindra General Arogya Sanjeevani Policy: Arogya Sanjeevani Policy is a standard health insurance policy that covers individuals and families against basic healthcare expenses. It is an affordable policy that comes with sum insured options ranging between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 5 lakh in the multiples of Rs. 50,000. It offers several benefits such as cover for road ambulance expenses, in-patient hospitalisation expenses, daycare treatments, AYUSH systems of medicines, treatment for cataract, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses, as well as treatment costs related to the pandemic declared COVID-19. The policy also offers coverage for many modern treatments including balloon sinuplasty, deep brain stimulation, etc.
5. Kotak Mahindra General Corona Kavach Policy: Corona Kavach Policy is a short term policy that offers protection against the treatment expenses incurred due to the novel coronavirus. The policy covers people aged between 1 day and 65 years for terms of 3.5 months (105 days), 6.5 months (196 days), and 9.5 months (285 days). You can buy this policy for sum insured options ranging between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 5 lakh in multiples of Rs. 50,000. It offers you several coverage benefits such as in-patient hospitalisation, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation, AYUSH treatment, home care treatment, road ambulance cover, etc. You can cover yourself, your spouse, your parents, parents in law, and dependent children under this policy at an affordable premium.
What Is A Health Insurance Super Top-up Plan and Why Should I Buy It?
A super top-up health insurance policy offers you coverage over and above the chosen deductible limit along with extra features. Super top-up policy offers you financial relaxation and is a good option to choose in case you expect multiple hospitalisations in a policy year. You can also avail of tax benefits on the premium paid for super top-up policies under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Kotak Mahindra General offers a super top-up policy named Kotak Health Super Top-Up Policy that provides you higher coverage at affordable premiums. The policy is designed to cover various healthcare expenses such as in-patient treatment, organ donor expenses, daycare expenses, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses, ambulance expenses, alternative treatments, etc. It also provides other benefits such as restoration of sum insured, cumulative bonus, and double sum insured in case of hospitalisation required due to an accident. You can still opt for this policy even if you do not own a regular health insurance policy.
Why Choose Kotak Mahindra General Health Insurance?
Kotak Mahindra General Insurance is a preferred choice for many people due to the following reasons:
- Awards And Recognitions: Over the years, Kotak Mahindra General Insurance has won several awards and recognitions thereby gaining trust of the people. Some of them include ANA ECHO International Awards 2020, USA-Bronze, Consumer Services; Marketer company of the year-India Insurance Summit & Awards 2020; India Digital Media Awards 2019-Silver, and Special award for gender parity.
- Wide Network of Hospitals: Kotak Mahindra General Insurance has a wide network of more than 4,000 hospitals across the country wherein the insured can avail the required treatment without paying anything for the same. This keeps the insured at peace as they do not have to run to manage funds at the last moment in case of an emergency.
- Quick And Easy Claim Settlement Process: The claims made by the policyholders under health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance are settled internally by the insurance company. This helps the policyholders in getting a quick settlement of claims, thereby keeping them stress-free.
- Good Claim Settlement Ratio: Kotak Mahindra general Insurance has a good claim settlement ratio for the financial year ending 2020, i.e. 75.45%. This shows that the insurance company is good at handling claims of the policyholders and has earned profit as well. This makes the potential policy buyers more confident about buying insurance plans from them.
- Grievance Redressal Department: Kotak Mahindra General Insurance offers you a free of cost solution to insurance-related grievances. It has a Grievance Redressal Department that you can approach in case of any grievance. The insurance company deals with several grievances including that of non-settlement of claims, delayed/partial settlement of claims, disputes related to terms and conditions of the health insurance policy if policy documents are not received, or other matters resulting from violations of provisions
Benefits Health Insurance Plans Offered By Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
Kotak Mahindra General Insurance plans offer you the following benefits:
- Lifetime Renewability Benefit: Health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance offer you lifetime renewability benefits. This means that there is no restriction on the maximum age for renewing policies and you can enjoy coverage throughout your life provided you pay the premium in timely.
- Portability Benefit: Kotak Mahindra General Insurance offers portability benefits to the policyholders. This means that if unsatisfied with the existing health insurance policy, then you can switch to a health insurance plan offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
- Cumulative Bonus: Under health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance, the insured can avail up to 50% or 100% of the sum insured depending upon the health insurance plan chosen in case of a claim-free year at 10% every year. Also, there will be no reduction in cumulative bonus in case of a health insurance claim.
- Restoration Benefit: Health insurance plans offered by Kotak General Insurance offers the policyholders a restoration benefit of 100% of the base sum insured once in a policy year if the base sum insured and cumulative bonus is insufficient due to previous claims made. For accident-related claims, the restoration benefit is applicable from the first claim. The restoration amount can be used by the insured for future claims if they are not related to the same illness for which the claim was made for the same person insured.
Kotak Mahindra General Health Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
Claim Settlement Ratio or CSR in health insurance refers to the total number of claims settled by an insurance company against the total number of claims that it receives during a financial year. For instance, if the Claim Settlement ratio of an insurance company is 80%, then it means that the company has settled 80 claims for every 100 claims received during a financial year. CSR is one of the most important factors to be considered when buying a health insurance policy as it gives you an estimate of how good an insurance company is settling the claims.
Claim Settlement Ratio
(Source: IBAI’s General Insurance Claim Insights Handbook For Policyholders - 4th & 5th Edition)
Network Hospitals of Kotak Mahindra General Health Insurance
A network hospital is a hospital that ties up with an insurance company and allows the policyholder to avail cashless treatment as per your sum insured. It is better to go for an insurance company that has a good number of network hospitals near your residence so that you can avail of treatment without any delay in case of a health emergency. If you undergo treatment at a network hospital, then the insurance company will directly pay for the treatment at the hospital without Kotak Mahindra General Insurance having a wide network of more than 4,000 hospitals across India where you can avail treatment without paying anything at the hospital.
Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance Policy Terms
The terms for health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance are tabulated below:
Minimum Entry Age
Maximum Entry Age
Renewable for a lifetime
Health insurance renewal premiums are subject to change without any prior notice to the policyholders.
General Waiting Period
An initial waiting period of 30 days is applicable under health insurance plans. It begins from the date of issue of the policy. You will be able to avail yourself of policy benefits only after completing this waiting period.
Note that terms and conditions vary with different health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
Kotak Mahindra General Health Insurance Claim Process
Kotak General Insurance has a simplified claim settlement process. Under the health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance, you can make claims in two ways, namely, cashless claims and reimbursement claims. You can make cashless claims only at 4,000+ network hospitals which the insurance company has tie-up with. Whereas, reimbursement claims can be made at non-network hospitals as well. You can find the list of network hospitals of Kotak Mahindra General Insurance online at InsuranceDekho.
How To Make A Kotak Mahindra General Health Insurance Cashless Claim?
To make a cashless claim under the health insurance policy offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance, follow the steps given below:
- Get Hospitalised At a Network Hospital
Get hospitalised for the required treatment at the network hospital which has facilities for the same. Also kindly inform the Third Party Administrator within 24 hours in case of planned hospitalisation and within 48 hours in case of emergency hospitalisation.
- Fill the Pre-Authorization Form
Fill the pre-authorization form and submit along with the medical documents and a valid photo ID.
- Verification of Documents
The Third Party Administrator will verify your documents and check if the claim made by you is as per the terms and conditions of your health insurance policy or not.
- Claim Settlement
If the claim made is in accordance with the terms and conditions mentioned under your health insurance policy, then the insurance company will approve your claim and settle the bill at the hospital itself. Note that if the cashless claim is not settled, then you can pay for the bills on your own and then apply for a reimbursement claim later.
How To Make A Kotak Mahindra General Health Reimbursement Claim?
To make a reimbursement claim under Kotak Mahindra General Insurance company, you are required to follow the steps given below:
- Get Hospitalised At a Non-Network Hospital
Get hospitalised at a non-network hospital of your choice and intimate Kotak General Insurance Company at 1800-266-4545 or email@example.com.
- Avail the Treatment And Settle Bills
Avail the required treatment at the hospital and settle all the bills from your own pocket at the time of discharge.
- Submit Original Documents
Collect all the required documents at the hospital. Submit them along with a completed claim form within 30 days of discharge from the hospital.
Documents Required for Reimbursement Claim Settlement
You will be required to submit the following documents at the time of claim settlement:
- Duly filled claim form with the required details and signature
- Discharge report (original)
- Hospital bills (original)
- Other original reports (if any), related to the treatment
- The future line of treatment (follow-ups)
- Document Verification And Claim Settlement
Your documents will be verified by the insurance company and the claim will be settled within 15 days.
Kotak Mahindra General Health Insurance Renewal Process
To enjoy continuous coverage, all the health insurance plans are required to be renewed at the end of every policy term, which can be 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years, depending on the term chosen by you at the time of policy purchase. So, renewing your health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General insurance are as important as buying them. Here are the easy steps to renew your Kotak Mahindra health insurance policy online at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra General Insurance. Then click on Renewal and then on the Online Insurance Renewal tab.
Step 2: Select a product from the drop-down menu. Then enter your personal details like customer ID and policy number. Click on Submit.
Step 3: Select the most suitable health insurance quote from the ones displayed on your screen.
Step 4: Pay the required renewal premium online as displayed, via a secured payment gateway.
Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Tax Benefits
The premium paid for every health insurance policy offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance is subject to tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. To understand in detail the tax deductions, refer to the table below:
Deduction under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
Self, Family, Children
When the policyholder as well as parents are less than 60 years of age
When the policyholder and family members are aged below 60 years with parents aged more than 60 years
When the policyholder, family members, and parents are aged more than 60 years
Members of the HUF (Hindu Undivided Family)
Kotak Mahindra General Health Insurance Premium Calculation
To get covered under every Kotak Mahindra General insurance plan, you are required to pay an amount, known as a health insurance premium. On the basis of the policy term chosen, you are required to pay the premium after every 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years. Also, you can avail of tax benefits on the premium paid for them under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The premium for health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance are calculated on the basis of several factors, some of which are mentioned below:
1. Age of the Insured: Age is one of the prime factors that determine the premium for a health insurance policy offered by Kotak Mahindra General insurance. As you age, you are required to pay a higher health insurance premium and vice versa. This is because the higher you age, the higher risk you are at, for contracting a disease or an illness, and therefore have more chances of making a claim. So, it is recommended to purchase a health insurance policy when young to avoid paying higher premiums later.
2. Number of Members Covered: The coverage offered under a health insurance policy increases when the number of members covered under it increases. And the higher the health insurance coverage, the higher the premium you will be required to pay for a Kotak Mahindra General health insurance policy, and vice versa.
3. Medical History: When buying a health insurance policy, the insurance provider asks you about your complete medical history. It is important to provide the correct information as medical history is also an important factor that determines your health insurance premium. If you have a medical history of any recurrent disease such as blood pressure, diabetes, heart diseases, etc, then you will be charged a higher health insurance premium. But if you are found healthy, without any ailment, then the premium will be lower for you.
4. BMI or Body Mass Index: Your health insurance premium will be higher if you have a higher Body Mass Index (BMI) as it is more susceptible to several medical complications such as heart diseases, diabetes, blood pressure, difficulties during pregnancy, joint pains, etc. This is because a person suffering from these conditions require frequent visits to the hospital thereby increasing the liability of the insurance company. But if you have a normal Body Mass Index, then you will be charged regular premiums.
5. Sum Insured And Add-On Covers: The sum insured that you opt for under Kotak Mahindra health insurance plans have a direct impact on your premiums. The higher the sum insured amount you choose, the higher will the coverage be, and hence higher the health insurance premium you will be charged. Similar is the case with the add-on covers. Add-ons provide you extra coverage but by including them under your health insurance plan, you must also know that they increase the premium. So opt for the add-ons that you require and those which fall into your budget.
What All Is Covered Under Kotak Mahindra General Health Insurance Plans?
Health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance offer you the following coverage features:
- In-Patient Hospitalisation Expenses: In-patient hospitalisation expenses include expenses related to room rent, nursing, boarding, blood, anaesthesia, doctor’s fees, Surgeon/Consultant/Anaesthetist, etc. Health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance cover you against such expenses that are incurred due to hospitalisation of at least 24 hours.
- Pre-Hospitalisation And Post-Hospitalisation Expenses: Health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance cover you for pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses for up to 15 days and 30 days respectively. These include expenses related to doctor’s fees, diagnostic tests, x-rays, and so on.
- Road Ambulance Expenses: Health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance protect you against ambulance expenses incurred due to transportation of the patient to the nearest hospital. The ambulance has all the facilities for the convenience of the patient.
- Daycare Expenses: Health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance also provide cover for daycare procedures. Daycare expenses are those which require less than 24 hours of hospitalisation. These include cataract surgery, sinusitis, chemotherapy, lithotripsy, etc. You can avail cashless treatment for the same at a network hospital.
- Organ Donor Expenses: Health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance offer protection against organ donor expenses as well. It keeps the insured at peace in case a major organ transplant surgery is required.
What All Is Not Covered Under Kotak Mahindra General Health Insurance Plans?
Health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance do not cover you against the following expenses:
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions: Pre-existing diseases are those which theinsurd is suffering from, at the time of policy purchase. Health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance cover you for pre-existing diseases only after a specific waiting period. Which means, you can make a claim for pre-existing diseases only when the waiting period is completed.
- Dental, Hearing, And Vision: Both dental and vision procedures do not need any hospitalisation. Therefore, these are not covered under health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance. But in cases where they require the patient to get hospitalised, then the health insurance plans do cover expenses incurred on them.
- Cosmetic Treatments: Health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance do not cover you for cosmetic treatments to enhance your appearance. But medically recommended procedures like plastic surgery required due to an injury or an accident are covered under the plans.
- Injuries Caused Due to Self-Harm: Health insurance plans offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance do not cover you for injuries caused due to self-harm. It includes harm caused due to suicide as well.
- Alternative Therapies: Health insurance plans offered by Kotak General Insurance do not cover you against alternative therapies required to treat health conditions. These include various specialties like Ayurveda, Naturopathy and Yoga, Unani, etc. Also, health insurance plans do not cover you against naturopathy, acupressure, or other related treatments.
Note that inclusions and exclusions differ with every health insurance policy offered by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Insured|
|Kotak Health Care Min: 91 Days; Max: 65 Years||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Kavach PolicyMin: 1 Day; Max: 65 years||50 Thousand - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Kotak Secure ShieldMin: 18 Years; Max: 65 Years||5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Kotak Health PremierMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Arogya Sanjeevani PolicyMin: 18 years; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
Claim Process at Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Network Hospital
- Non-Network Hospital
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 24 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 48 hours prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingFill in the pre-authorisation form and hand it over to hospital's insurance/TPA desk to initiate claim request.
Claim SettlementOnce your request is approved, claim is settled. If not approved, claim for reimbursement after discharge.
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 24 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 48 hours prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingSubmit claim form with original documents such as doctor’s reports, hospital bills, diagnostic tests, etc.
Claim SettlementOnce your request for reimbursement of expenses is approved, the claim will be settled.
Must read guide before buying Kotak Health Insurance
- As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health insurance companies cannot reject policyholders' claims after 8 years of premium payment. Know more.
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has mandatorily asked all general and health insurers to offer a standard individual COVID-19 health insurance plan by or on June 15, 2020.
- The registration for Universal Health Insurance Coverage Scheme in Rajasthan will begin from April 1. For more details, read along.
- Get ready to secure your health along with your friends with group health cover for friends. To uncover more, read along.
- According to AIIMS Chief, children and youngsters are getting affected from Covid-19 in larger numbers. For details, check the post.
Kotak Health Insurance User Reviews
Choose Kotak General Plan for
Why to Buy Health Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 75,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 14 Lakh+ happy customers
Explore Kotak Health Insurance
Health Insurance News
- Covaxin Effective Against COVID-19 Strains Found i...
As reported by Bharat Biotech, Covaxin has been found to be ...17 May 2021
- Third Wave of Covid-19 Inevitable in India, Says G...
Prof. K Vijay Raghavan, the principal scientific advisor to ...06 May 2021
- India To Receive First Batch of Russia’s COVID-19 ...
As per the latest reports, India will receive its first batc...27 April 2021
- Covid-19 Spreads by Aerosols, Time To Wear Masks I...
The Center has advised people to wear masks even in their ho...27 April 2021
- Breathlessness, Fatigue After COVID-19 Recovery Ca...
As per the Indian doctors, breathlessness, fatigue after Cov...20 April 2021
- Registration for Universal Health Insurance Covera...
The registration for Universal Health Insurance Coverage Sch...31 March 2021
- Health Insurance Companies Cannot Reject Claims Af...
As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health i...16 June 2020
- Insurance Companies To Offer COVID-19 Specific Ins...
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India ...06 June 2020
- Group Health Cover for Friends? Now Possible!
Get ready to secure your health along with your friends with...29 January 2020
- More Children & Youngsters Getting Affected from C...
According to AIIMS Chief, children and youngsters are gettin...01 April 2021
Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance FAQs
Why should I buy a health insurance policy from Kotak General Insurance?
Kotak General Insurance is an ideal choice for both, individuals as well as families that wish to invest in health insurance without breaking their bank. Reasons that make the insurer different than the others include customer-centric operations, customised products and services, digitally enabled processes, efficient claims handling, strong management practices, team of experienced professionals, and others. Talking specifically about policies, the insurer provides comprehensive coverage against the expenses of medical treatment in case of medical emergencies, and that too at a low premium.
How to buy and apply for Kotak Mahindra health insurance policy?
To apply for and purchase a Kotak Mahindra health insurance policy online, you can either visit the official website of Kotak General Insurance or at InsuranceDekho. If possible, you can also visit the nearest branch of Kotak General Insurance and uncover more about different policies offered and learn about their purchase in a detailed manner.
What are the health insurance policies offered by Kotak General Insurance?
Under its health category, Kotak General Insurance offers plans such as Kotak Secure Shield, Kotak Health Premier, Kotak Health Care, Kotak Accident Care, and Kotak Health Super Top Up.
Does Kotak General Insurance offer critical illness cover?
Yes, Kotak General Insurance provides comprehensive coverage for 18 types of critical illnesses under its Kotak Secure Shield policy.
What is the Claim Settlement Ratio of Kotak General Insurance?
The Claim Settlement Ratio of Kotak General Insurance for FY 2019-20 is 75.45%.
Latest Health Insurance Articles
- Top Up health Insurance and Mediclaim Policy Cover
To know about the Mediclaim policy cover and top up insuranc...06 May 2021
- Star Health Insurance For Diabetes
The Star Diabetes Safe health insurance programme is tailore...06 May 2021
- Things to Know About Life After Recovering From CO...
COVID recovery takes about 2 weeks for mild cases and about ...06 May 2021
- Ways To Save Tax With Health Insurance
Investing in health insurance will help you save money on ta...03 May 2021
- Top Activities To Indulge Yourself In During COVID...
Amid the coronavirus pandemic, the planet is practising sel...03 May 2021
- Simple Ways To Spend Your Free Time During Corona...
Want to know how to spend time at home during coronavirus lo...26 March 2020
- How to Check Star Health Insurance Policy Status a...
Do you want to check Star Health Insurance policy status onl...21 September 2020
- Best Health Insurance Companies In 2021 Based On C...
The claim settlement ratio is an important aspect of any ins...31 March 2021
- How Medical Bills Can Help Senior Citizens in Savi...
Deductions on tax can be claimed if the medical expenses are...25 December 2020
- Deadliest Diseases in India
India is challenged by some deadliest diseases. Explore a l...27 April 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.