United India Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
About United India Car Insurance
Key Features of United India Car Insurance
United India Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
Number of Network Garages
Yes, 24*7 Claim Support
No Claim Bonus
Yes, up to 50%
Personal Accident Cover
Yes, up to Rs.15 lakhs
Why Buy Car Insurance with United India?
Listed below are some of the convincing reasons why you should choose to buy car insurance with United India:
- High Claim Settlement Ratio: With a claim settlement ratio of 95.00%, you can get your car insurance claims easily settled with United India. Moreover, the process of claim settlement with United India is quite hassle-free.
- Network Garages: United India has an extensive number of network garages. With over 3,100 network garages, you can get your car repaired at a nearby location with utmost convenience.
- Adequate Coverage: There are times when your vehicle can cause damage to a third party or get damaged due to a mishap. To provide adequate coverage for such cases, United India offers relevant coverage.
- Dedicated Customer Support: United India has a dedicated customer team to help policyholders with any query related to car insurance. Be it claim settlement or any other kind of query, you can get all your queries answered with United India.
Types of United India Car Insurance
The three different types of car insurance plans available with United India Car Insurance include:
- Third-party Car Insurance: Third-party car insurance provides coverage if a third party is damaged or injured due to the insured vehicle. Third-party car insurance is a must according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
- Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance: Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance provides financial coverage for any damage to the insured vehicle.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: Comprehensive Car Insurance provides coverage for both third-party liability and own damage. The premium of Comprehensive car insurance is however higher than the other two types.
How to Buy Car Insurance with United India?
Here is how you can buy car insurance with United India in a few simple steps:
- Visit the United India General Insurance website and select the Motor option and click on the ‘Buy’ button. After this, you will have to select the type of insurance coverage you wish to buy.
- Enter a few details such as registration state, manufacturer name, model name, make year, RTO name, IDV, date of registration, etc., and then click on the button to see plans.
- Select one plan from different policy quotes provided by the insurance company. You can also add a few add-on covers to your car insurance policy if required.
- Make payment for the selected insurance policy quote through a debit card or credit card, net banking or e-wallets. You will get the insurance plan document through an email after the payment.
Inclusions and Exclusions Under United India Car Insurance
There are certain inclusions and exclusions under car insurance plans. Listed below are the inclusions and exclusions of United India Car Insurance:
- Any damage to the car due to theft, riots, accidents, or any other mishaps
- Damage to the car due to fire
- Third-party coverage
- Any damage to the car if the driver is riding under the consumption of alcohol or drugs
- Any expenses related to normal wear and tear of the car
- If there is any damage to the car outside a geographical area mentioned in the policy paper
List of Add-ons Available with United India Car Insurance
Some of the add-ons that you can buy along with your United India car insurance plan are as follows:
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Key Loss Cover
How to Renew United India Car Insurance?
Every car insurance plan comes with an expiry date. So, to renew United India car insurance, here is all that you need to do:
- Click on the car insurance tab of United India
- Enter details like vehicle number, policy number, and other details to get instant quotes
- Once the quotes are visible, you can include or remove add-ons
- Next, pay the premium and renew your car insurance plan
How to File United India Car Insurance Claim?
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to file the United India car insurance claim:
- First, inform the insurance company about the incident
- After your claim has been registered, the team of United India Insurance will get in touch with you and initiate the process
- Next, a surveyor will be assigned to evaluate the total damage
- Then, upload the documents and get the car repaired at a network garage or any other garage
- In the case of cashless claims, the insurance company will directly settle all your bills and in case of reimbursement claims, the insurance company will reimburse the total amount
Documents Required to File United India Car Insurance Claim
Listed below are the documents required to file United India Car Insurance:
- A copy of the car insurance
- Copy of valid driving license
- Repair bills
- Copy of registration certificate
- Duly-signed claim form
Benefits of Car Insurance
- United India Insurance has an exceptional incurred claim settlement ratio of 91.72%. This figure implies that the company has vouchsafed more claims than most of the general insurance companies in India.
- The company has a workforce of 18,300 people working in 1340 offices across India. Moreover, it has a strong presence in rural India covering over 200 tier II & III towns and villages.
United India Car Insurance Add-ons
Extension of the geographical area
If needed, one can extend the coverage of his/her car to the following nations:
The standard policy doesn’t cover the accessories of the insured car. However, with this add-on, you can cover the electrical/electronic fittings which do not form part of the vehicle manufactured by paying an additional premium of 4% on the value of such fittings
LPG/CNG Bi-fuel kits coverage
Cars fitted with LPG/CNG kits have to be separately declared and one can cover these kits with an additional premium of 4%
**Conditions are subjected to change depending upon the insurance company.**
United India Car Insurance Claim Process
Contact the policy issuing officeContact the insurance provider immediately via any of its nearest offices. List of offices is available on the company’s website.
Survey by the companyAfter informing the nearest office, the company will arrange a surveyor to inspect the accident and the damage caused to the vehicle. The surveyor will report to the company.
Inform the local police stationIn case of any third party injuries/deaths immediately inform the nearest police station and register an FIR. A copy of FIR will have to be submitted to the company.
Get the estimated cost of repairTow the vehicle to an authorized workshop and get the estimated cost of repairs, which, in turn, will be submitted to the company along with the claim form.
Let the company do the rest of the jobAfter all the formalities, the company will proceed with rendering the claim amount as soon as possible. The claim amount will depend on the type of coverage opted for while purchasing insurance.
207 United India Cashless Garages in India
Explore United India Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying United India Car Insurance
Everything You Should Know about Universal Sompo car insuranceRead this article to know everything about Universal Sompo car insurance.
How To Claim Car Insurance After an Accident from United India?Read this article to know how to claim car insurance after an accident from United India.
Things To Consider Before Buying A United India Car Insurance PlanRead this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while buying a United India car insurance plan.
What is the United India Car Insurance Claim Process?Read this article to understand how you can claim your car insurance from the United India Insurance company by following these easy steps.
Claim Car Insurance After Accident ExplainedRead on to see our step by step guide on claiming car insurance, so that you may feel at ease in this regard in the aftermath of an accident.
United India Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
At InsuarnceDekho, while purchasing the United Car Insurance Policy for my Renault car, I found out about Ze...Read More
I have been using the United Car Insurance Policy for my Renault car from InsuranceDekho for the past two ye...Read More
I was new to car insurance. But at InsuarnceDekho I learned about third-party insurance. I came to know that...Read More
I have multiple cars and was looking for a car insurance provider that offered discounts for insuring more t...Read More
I made a cashless claim under the United Car Insurance Policy to repair my Renault Pulse on InsuranceDekho. Th...Read More
InsuranceDekho's website is an impressive customer care service available. While buying the United Car Insur...Read More
I recently bought the United Car Insurance Policy for my TATA Tago. It was easy to issue the plan from their...Read More
While looking for a good plan for my newly purchased Mahindra, I found out that The InsuranceDekho website w...Read More
I came across the InsuranceDekho website and found it to be very informative. There is a lot of data availab...Read More
The car insurance policy details, specifications, and related information make InsuranceDekho a trusted plat...Read More
Insurance Products by United India General Insurance
United India Car Insurance FAQs
How can I check the status of my United India car insurance policy?
You need to visit the nearest office of the company in order to get the details of your policy
What are the modes of paying the premium of my car insurance?
There are 3 modes of payment offered by the company:
- Cash payment at the nearest branch
- Online payment (debit/credit card and Net Banking)
- Mobile- MPower
What is the deadline to renew my car policy, purchased online?
If you have purchased the policy online, then you can renew it 45 days before the expiry date. It is always advisable to renew your insurance before your policy expiry as otherwise your vehicle would be inspected
How can I renew the policy online?
- Enter your Policy number and Expiry Date to login into e-portal
- Choose the payment option - Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking to pay
- Print/Save the receipt of the premium deposit
How can I cancel my United India car Insurance policy?
For cancelling any policy, you need an alternate policy for the same vehicle. Please visit United’s branches to inquire further regarding policy cancellation
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
United India Car Insurance Contact details
InsuranceDekho7551196989Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM
Car Insurance News
Which Car Insurance is Best in India: Comprehensiv...
Wondering which car insurance is better third-party or compr...09 May 2023
How to Buy Car Insurance Online?
Car insurance is a mandatory requirement in India. It is qui...08 May 2023
How to Search Vehicle Owner Details by Number Plat...
Read on to understand how to search vehicle owner details by...05 May 2023
Car driving tips for beginners
listed below are some of the car driving tips for beginners.03 May 2023
Traffic Rules and Fines in West Bengal
Read on to understand all about the traffic rules that you n...26 April 2023