About Liberty Car Insurance
Liberty General Insurance is a joint venture between Liberty Citystale holdings PTE Ltd and Industries Limited. The company has a vast portfolio of insurance products and has affirmed itself in around 20 cities in India. These include third-party car insurance policies, standalone own-damage car insurance policies, and comprehensive car insurance policies. These car insurance policies can be purchased for both the new and old car owners.
The Liberty car insurance segment consists of a third party liability cover and a comprehensive plan along with a range of add-on covers. The company issues policies online as well as through its branches spread across the country. Liberty General Insurance features a network of 3,500+ cashless garages and has an impressive claim settlement ratio of 95%.
Liberty Car Insurance Benefits
- Unlimited liability cover in case of death of a third party in an accident involving the insured car.
- Up to Rs 7.5 lakh compensation for third party property damage.
- Protection of the insured vehicle against damages incurred in an accident or during any natural or man-made calamity.
- Cashless claim settlement through its wide network of over 3,500 cashless garages.
- Easy policy issuance and hassle-free renewal process.
- Availability of an extensive portfolio of add-on covers.
- Availability of roadside assistance services against an extra premium.
- Effective claim related assistance throughout the week.
- Transfer of existing No Claim Bonus from the previous insurer’s policy.
- Claim reimbursement within 7 days of submission of documents.
- Discount of 2.5% on the OD (Own Damage) premium subject to a maximum of Rs. 500 upon installing ARAI approved anti-theft devices.
What is your car's brand?
337 Liberty Cashless Garages in India
Explore Liberty Car Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
Liberty User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Liberty Car Insurance FAQs
Is it necessary to have a car insurance policy in India?According to the Indian Motor Tariff 2002, it is mandatory for every car owner to have at least a third party car insurance cover for being able to drive on India. Besides fulfilling the legal requirement, a car insurance policy saves you from financial liabilities which may arise due to an accident/mishap of your vehicle.
Is it mandatory to purchase a personal accident cover with a car insurance policy?It is mandatory for every car owner to have a personal accident cover. However, the car owner is free to purchase it either with a car insurance policy or separately.
What is the Sum Insured in car insurance?Sum Insured is the maximum amount that you can get from your insurer during a claim settlement. Sum Insured is equivalent to the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your vehicle.
What is NCB?NCB stands for No Claim Bonus. It is a discount offered by all the insurers on own damage premium for claim-free years. The NCB discount amount continues to increase with every claim-free year and can go up to a limit of 50% of the own damage premium incase of 5 claim-free years.
How can I locate Liberty’s nearest branch?You can locate your nearest Liberty General Insurance branch by visiting the insurer’s official website and clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ tab. Scroll down to Branch Locator page and select your state and city and click submit. The result will be displayed instantly on the same page.
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020