- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
About Liberty Car Insurance
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Benefits of Liberty Car Insurance
- A wide network of 4,300+ garages
- Digitally enabled insurance procedures
- Allow customers to request unlimited claims
- Owns several coveted awards and certifications
- Promises to settle claims within 7 working days.
336 Liberty Cashless Garages in India
Explore Liberty Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Liberty Car Insurance
- Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing your Private Car Package Policy with Liberty General Insurance.
- Roadside assistance for car. Roadside assistance add-on in car Insurance cover you can gain emergency support right at the spot.
Liberty Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Liberty Car Insurance FAQs
Is it necessary to have a car insurance policy in India?
According to the Indian Motor Tariff 2002, it is mandatory for every car owner to have at least a third party car insurance cover for being able to drive on India. Besides fulfilling the legal requirement, a car insurance policy saves you from financial liabilities which may arise due to an accident/mishap of your vehicle.
Is it mandatory to purchase a personal accident cover with a car insurance policy?
It is mandatory for every car owner to have a personal accident cover. However, the car owner is free to purchase it either with a car insurance policy or separately.
What is the Sum Insured in car insurance?
Sum Insured is the maximum amount that you can get from your insurer during a claim settlement. Sum Insured is equivalent to the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your vehicle.
What is NCB?
NCB stands for No Claim Bonus. It is a discount offered by all the insurers on own damage premium for claim-free years. The NCB discount amount continues to increase with every claim-free year and can go up to a limit of 50% of the own damage premium incase of 5 claim-free years.
How can I locate Liberty’s nearest branch?
You can locate your nearest Liberty General Insurance branch by visiting the insurer’s official website and clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ tab. Scroll down to Branch Locator page and select your state and city and click submit. The result will be displayed instantly on the same page.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- What Happens to Car Insurance Cost as Cars Get Old...
Read this article to take a note of what happens to car insu...27 October 2021
- Ways to Reduce Your Car Insurance Renewal Cost
Car insurance is required to safeguard you financially while...27 October 2021
- Understanding The Anti-Lock Braking System In Cars
Anti-Lock Braking System is a type of braking system that pr...26 October 2021
- Guide to Check Your Car Insurance Policy’s Due Dat...
Read this article to know how to check your car insurance po...26 October 2021
- Documents Required for Raheja QBE Insurance Policy...
Read this article to take note of the documents that are req...25 October 2021
- How To Check HDFC ERGO General Insurance Claim Sta...
Checking HDFC ERGO General Insurance is not that difficult. ...24 September 2021
- Reasons Why You Should Renew Your Car Insurance Po...
Read more to know why you should renew your car insurance po...30 August 2021
- A Guide To Different Types Of Car Insurance Polici...
This article covers the types of policies that are offered i...03 September 2021
- Know The Benefits Of Electric Cars Over Convention...
This article talks about why electric cars are a better alte...14 September 2021
- How to Raise A Car Insurance Claim for Own Damage ...
Read the article to know about the procedure to make a claim...17 September 2021