United India Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Top United India Bike Insurance Plans
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
About United India Bike Insurance
Bike insurance financially protects you against loss or damage arising due to your own damages and third-party liabilities. Among many two-wheeler insurance companies, United India is one of the best companies to buy a bike protection plan from. Read the features, benefits, inclusions, and exclusions for United India two-wheeler insurance plans.
Key Features of United India Bike Insurance
Digit Claim Settlement Ratio
Number of Cashless Garages
Claim Settlement Assistance
Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:45 PM
Personal Accident Cover
Why Should You Buy Bike Insurance with United India?
Since there are many bike insurance companies in India, it may get daunting for you to compare and choose the best one. Among a wide choice of companies, United India Insurance Company is one of the most reliable and trustworthy two-wheeler insurance providers. You must be wondering, "Why?” Find the answer to why you should buy bike insurance with United India in the section below:
- Digitalized Services: United India provides digitalized services to its customers. From purchasing to claiming or renewing the bike insurance plan, the policyholders can do everything from the official website of the company.
- Network Garages: The policyholders of United India two-wheeler insurance plans can repair their vehicles without paying any repair expenses from their own pockets. All you need to do is locate the nearest network garage and raise a claim with an insurance company.
- Emergency Assistance: Imagine you are travelling at night and your car breakdown in the middle of the road. If you are a policyholder of United India bike insurance, you can contact the company’s customer support team and ask for roadside assistance.
- Discounts: One of the attractive benefits of purchasing a United India two-wheeler insurance plan is the discounts offered. The insurance company provides no claim bonus discount up to 50% for not making any claims during a particular policy year.
- Enhanced Protection: United India Insurance Company provides wide coverage to its policyholders. Therefore, you can purchase various add-ons and customise your standard two-wheeler insurance plan as per your specific needs.
Types of United India Bike Insurance
United India Insurance Company provides two types of bike insurance plans. The policyholders can select any of them to protect their vehicles against loss or damage. Here are some details on the types of United India two-wheeler insurance plans:
- Third-Party Bike Insurance: The plan provides coverage for loss or damage that happens to a third party from your vehicle. The policyholders cannot raise a claim for their own damages under the third-party two-wheeler insurance plan. Furthermore, this type of bike insurance is mandatory by law for all two-wheelers.
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance: In comparison to a third-party bike insurance plan, comprehensive bike insurance provides wide coverage to the policyholders. This plan covers both own damages and third-party liabilities. Additionally, the policyholders can customize their plan by including various add-ons.
Inclusions in United India Bike Insurance
Here’s a list of some inclusions in United India two-wheeler insurance plans:
- Third-party liabilities
- Own damages
- Natural calamities
- Man-made disasters
- Personal accident (if opted)
Exclusions in United India Bike Insurance
Similar to inclusions, there are exclusions that are not covered under United India bike insurance plans. Listed below are some of them:
- Contractual liability
- Consequential damages
- Damage outside India
- Inactive policy
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown and depreciation
- Drunk driving
- Driving without a valid license
Benefits of Buying Bike Insurance
You spend your hard-earned money on purchasing your dream bike. Isn’t it? How will you feel if it is damaged or stolen? Don’t worry! You can stay protected in case of any loss or damage that may happen to your two-wheeler. All you need to do is invest in a two-wheeler insurance policy. Here are some of the benefits of buying bike insurance:
- A bike insurance plan that provides protection against third-party liabilities is mandatory for all two-wheelers in India. If anyone is found travelling without any active insurance policy during the inspection, they may get penalised with a fine. Therefore, one of the advantages of purchasing a two-wheeler insurance plan is that you can adhere to government norms and save yourself from paying a fine.
- Another major advantage of buying a bike insurance plan is that you can stay financially protected against unforeseen mishaps. United India two-wheeler insurance policyholders can claim their policy for their bike loss or damage.
- The policyholders can enjoy extensive coverage by purchasing various add-ons with their comprehensive bike insurance policy. However, you may have to pay an extra premium to buy these add-ons with your plan.
- Two-wheeler insurance ensures your peace of mind. Loss or damage to your bike may financially burden you. But if you are covered under any relevant insurance plan, you can get compensation for the repair cost or loss amount from an insurance company.
Tips to Choose the Right Bike Insurance Plan
A bike insurance plan is a financial tool that will protect you in the event of bike loss or damage. Therefore, it is crucial that you keep some factors in mind when purchasing a two-wheeler insurance plan. Some of these important points are highlighted in the section below:
- One of the most important factors is the claim settlement ratio of the company. It determines the credibility and authenticity of making a claim settlement of an insurance company.
- Add-ons are additional benefits that bike insurance companies offer to their policyholders. When comparing different insurance plans, it is crucial that you check the types of add-ons that you can purchase with your base two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Another important factor that you should check is the network garages. If any loss or damage happens to your two-wheeler, you can visit these network garages to avail yourself of a cashless repair facility.
- It is wise to buy a bike insurance plan from an insurance plan that provides excellent customer service. United India Insurance Company provides 24x7 customer support to its policyholders. In case of any assistance related to claims, renewals, and more, the policyholders can contact the customer support of company.
How to Buy United India Bike Insurance Online?
The United India bike insurance purchasing process is easy. The policyholders can secure their vehicles against mishaps in a few simple steps. Here’s the process that you can follow:
- Visit the official website of United India Insurance Company.
- Enter your vehicle details, such as manufacturing number, model type, registration number, vehicle registration state, and others.
- Select the type of two-wheeler insurance plan which you want to purchase.
- Buy the add-ons such as personal accident cover, zero-depreciation cover, or any other that you want to include in your base insurance plan.
- A premium amount for your United India bike insurance plan will be calculated.
- Pay a premium online to complete the process.
- Once the above process is completed, a policy document will be shared on your registered e-mail id.
United India Bike Insurance Premium Calculation
The two-wheeler insurance premium calculator is an online tool that you can use to calculate an estimated premium amount for your bike insurance plan. Here’s a quick and easy guide to how to use an online bike insurance premium calculator:
- Enter your bike details such as manufacturing number, model number, registration number, and others.
- Choose from two types of bike insurance policies offered by the company.
- Provide your personal information, such as age, gender, profession, and more. Choose the add-ons that you want to include to your base two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Hit the “Calculate Premium Tab.”
- A premium for your United India bike insurance plan will be displayed on the screen.
How to Raise Bike Insurance Claim with United India?
In the event of any loss or damage to your two-wheeler, you can claim your insurance plan. The United India bike insurance claim settlement process can be completed online in a few easy steps. Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you claim your two-wheeler insurance plan:
Documents Required to Claim United India Bike Insurance
- Registration certificate
- Driving license
- Previous year’s two-wheeler insurance policy document
- FIR copy
- Estimate from the garage
- Discharge vouchers and hospital bills in case of third-party claims
- Repair bills
- No claim bonus declaration
- ID proof
- Address proof
Steps You Should Take to Claim United India Bike Insurance
- Visit the company’s official website as soon as the accident happens.
- Login to the portal of United India Insurance using your registered mobile number.
- Initiate a claim request by providing all the necessary details and documents.
- An insurance company will send the surveyor to assess the damage that happened.
- If a surveyor is convinced, an insurance company will process the claim request for your bike insurance policy.
Benefits of United India Bike Insurance
- A strong network of 3,100+ garages
- Digital insurance procedure available
- Active and seamless customer services
- Instant online insurance renewal system
- Gives customers a chance to make unlimited claims.
Explore United India Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying United India Bike Insurance
- When do you need to change the ownership of the bike? What are the documents required to change ownership of a bike? Let's know more.
- Online vs offline bike insurance: which one to choose? What is the difference between online and offline car insurance policy? Let's learn more.
- A number plate, also known as a registration plate or a license plate, is simply a metal board representation of that unique registration ID.
- Types of bike insurance plans, what are add-ons under bike insurance plans, important terms related to bike insurance. Here is a complete guide.
- You must be looking for things to protect your bike in rains? Here are some things you should know and do for a smooth experience in the rain.
United India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
United India Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
Do I compulsorily need to have insurance for my two wheeler?
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, every bike owner is compulsorily required to have at least a third party insurance for the vehicle. Therefore, it is optional to opt for comprehensive two wheeler insurance however recommended as it insures the policyholder for own-damages sustained by the two wheeler in addition to third party liabilities.
What are the exclusive benefits of the United India Two Wheeler Insurance?
There are several benefits that one can avail through United India two wheeler insurance such as Well-built digital infrastructure helps to deal with issues online.
- Round the clock customer service.
- Policies catering to the needs of rural people.
- Guaranteed compensation in case of robbery or damage caused to the insured’s two wheeler.
- Quick claim settlement.
What is the tenure for United India Two wheeler Insurance?
The basic tenure for a two wheeler insurance policy is one year. However, the customers can also buy a plan with extended tenures of 3 to 5 years.
What are the add-on covers offered by United India Two Wheeler Insurance?
There are various add-on covers offered by United India Two Wheeler Insurance so that customers can stretch the coverage offered by the policy. It includes Extension of geographical area, Accessories coverage and LPG/ CNG bi-fuel kits coverage.
Where can I find more information about insurance plans offered by United India General Insurance?
For more information on insurance plans offered by United India General Insurance, you can visit their official website or call for more information at 1800-425-3333.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Discover essential insights into two-wheeler insurance polic...23 September 2023
Discover more about the impact of bike engine capacity on mo...23 September 2023
Secure your ride and peace of mind with our comprehensive Mo...23 September 2023
Unleash the differences between first-party vs third-party b...23 September 2023
Explore the dangers of letting your two-wheeler insurance la...23 September 2023