- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
About Shriram General Insurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Benefits of Shriram Bike Insurance
- A wide network of 2,000+ garages
- 24x7 emergency assistance is provided
- Quick and easy claim settlement process
- Digitally enabled insurance solutions provided
- Policyholders are allowed to make unlimited claims.
Explore Shriram Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Shriram Bike Insurance
Shriram Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Shriram Two-Wheeler Insurance FAQs
How will my premium for Shriram two-wheeler Insurance policy be calculated?
The premium that the policyholder needs to pay for taking a Shriram two-wheeler Insurance policy will be calculated based on factors such as the Cubic Capacity of the engine, Age of the vehicle, IDV (Insured Declared Value), Gross weight of the vehicle and Place of registration.
What are the benefits of taking Shriram two-wheeler Insurance policy?
There are several features that make Shriram Two-Wheeler Insurance the first choice of the customers. Some of them are as follows:
- Cost-effective plans with customized coverage.
- Facility to transfer No Claim Bonus in the existing policy.
- Facility to tracking the status of the policy.
- Fast and hassle-free claim process.
Does Shriram Two-Wheeler Insurance operate in all parts of India?
Shriram General Insurance has approximately 2,400 branches all over India where it provides two-wheeler insurance. It has branches in a vast number of cities including Ahmedabad, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Allahabad, Ranchi, Bhopal, Patna, etc.
Will I get a cashless repair and replacement service with my two-wheeler insurance?
A policyholder can seek cashless repair and replacement service at any of the over 2,000 network garages of Shriram General Insurance Company. You can locate your nearest network garage through the official website.
Can I check the status of my Shriram Two-Wheeler Insurance policy?
The policyholders can easily check the status of their current policy by making a registration on the official website. They can also contact the customer assistance service on the toll-free number 1800-300-30000 to know the status of the two-wheeler insurance policy. They will assist you on confirming your policy details.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- Top two-wheeler insurance add-on covers offered by...
Read this article to know about the top two-wheeler insuranc...27 October 2021
- How to make two-wheeler insurance claim at Kotak G...
Read this article to know how to make a two-wheeler insuranc...27 October 2021
- All you need to know about Tata AIG two-wheeler in...
Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is important and s...26 October 2021
- Kotak Third-Party Bike Insurance Policy Explained
Read this article to know about Kotak’s third-party bike ins...26 October 2021
- How Can I Check My Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance...
Read this article to know how to check the Edelweiss two-whe...25 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
- Anti-Lock Braking System And Its Important Factors
This article will talk about the many aspects of the Anti-Lo...09 September 2021