About Reliance Bike Insurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Benefits of Reliance Bike Insurance
- A wide network of 6,200+ garages
- 24x7 emergency assistance is offered
- Digitally enabled insurance procedures
- Enable its customers to request unlimited claims
- Possesses authentic and prestigious certifications
35 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Explore Reliance Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Reliance Bike Insurance
- Check list of top two-wheeler insurance companies in India on the basis of the claim settlement ratio of each of the companies.
- Why insurance claims are rejected? Lets explore top reasons why two-wheeler insurance claims are denied generally.
- What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is it essential to purchase a good two-wheeler insurance plan? Read more.
- Read about consequences of driving a bike without insurance policy.
- Do You Know About Comprehensive Two-wheeler Insurance? Read along.
Reliance Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Reliance Bike Insurance FAQs
Why is it necessary to buy two-wheeler insurance?
It is mandatory for every bike owner to have at least a third party two-wheeler insurance plan. Moreover, it helps you to overcome financial obligations which might occur in an unfortunate event.
Why should I go for Reliance Bike Policy?
There are many features that attract the customers towards Reliance Bike Insurance Policy such as:
- Customized add-ons with minimum premium, but maximum coverage.
- Excellent customer service team that provides on-road assistance.
- Quick availability of service in more than 3800 networking garage.
- Excellent claim settlement history.
Can I opt for add-on covers with Reliance bike insurance cover?
Yes, there are an ample number of add-on covers that the customers can opt for after purchasing the Reliance Comprehensive Bike Insurance policy or Reliance Standalone Own Damage Bike Insurance Policy. Some of the popular add-ons include - Nil Depreciation, Daily Allowance benefit, EMI Protection, and Helmet cover.
How can I track the status of my two-wheeler insurance policy?
The customers can check the status of their policy by visiting the official website. All you need to do is add your login ID and password on the tab appearing on the home page and the list will appear.
Can I buy my policy online?
Definitely, you can always buy your policy online with minimal documents via the official website of Reliance bike insurance or InsuranceDekho. All you need to do is fill in the necessary details of you and your vehicle, select the plan of your choice, calculate the premium and make the payment.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- Need Insurance For Your Bike? Know The Reasons To ...
Read this article to find out why DHFL General Insurance is ...23 June 2021
- How Can I Check My Future Generali Bike Insurance ...
Future Generali Bike Insurance enables its policyholders to ...22 June 2021
- Top Reasons To Purchase Bike Insurance From Cholam...
Cholamandalam MS Bike Insurance provides a wide range of bik...22 June 2021
- Kotak Bike Insurance Policy Renewal Online Explain...
Read this article to understand how you can renew your bike ...21 June 2021
- 5 Key Benefits of Applying For Bike Insurance At B...
Read this article to find out the benefits of purchasing you...21 June 2021
- How To Check Your Vehicle Pollution Certificate St...
Need to check PUC Certificate status online? Read this artic...02 May 2021
- How to Get Duplicate Bike Insurance Copy Online?
Lost or misplaced your two-wheeler insurance document? Read ...02 May 2021
- What Is Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance Add-On Co...
Read along to know what is zero depreciation bike insurance ...07 May 2021
- Why is bike insurance mandatory in India?
Wondering why you have to purchase third party insurance in ...28 April 2021
- Two-wheeler insurance comparison - Importance, ste...
Looking to purchase two-wheeler insurance online? Make sure ...29 April 2021