About Reliance Bike Insurance
Reliance General Insurance was incorporated on 17th August 2000. It is an Indian Private Insurance Company and a part of Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. Unlike most of the companies, who have foreign shareholding partners, Reliance is solely promoted by Reliance capital. Reliance General Insurance offers insurance services in various sectors such as Motor, Travel, Health, and Home Insurance. It provides a cashless facility at more than 6,200 network garages. It provides insurance with less premium and maximum coverage, where they provide ways to minimize their customer's premiums like by claiming NCB.
Reliance General Insurance has more than 12,000 intermediaries in India. It provides customized add-ons as per the needs of the customers, which means after a standard policy you can get your bike insured as per your requirements. You can purchase the bike insurance policy from Reliance General Insurance online or offline. All the settlements are done without any complications, with a quick response to the aggrieved party by the Reliance support team. Reliance General Insurance has a legacy of customer satisfaction. It always comes up with innovative policies. These customer-oriented policy has made Reliance stand out as India's very first company to achieve the prestigious ISO 9001:2008 certification for offering the best services and products.
What is your bike's brand?
Benefits of Reliance Bike Insurance
- A wide network of 6,200+ garages
- 24x7 emergency assistance is offered
- Digitally enabled insurance procedures
- Enable its customers to request unlimited claims
- Possesses authentic and prestigious certifications
35 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Reliance Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Reliance Bike Insurance FAQs
Why is it necessary to buy two-wheeler insurance?
It is mandatory for every bike owner to have at least a third party two-wheeler insurance plan. Moreover, it helps you to overcome financial obligations which might occur in an unfortunate event.
Why should I go for Reliance Bike Policy?
There are many features that attract the customers towards Reliance Bike Insurance Policy such as:
- Customized add-ons with minimum premium, but maximum coverage.
- Excellent customer service team that provides on-road assistance.
- Quick availability of service in more than 3800 networking garage.
- Excellent claim settlement history.
Can I opt for add-on covers with Reliance bike insurance cover?
Yes, there are an ample number of add-on covers that the customers can opt for after purchasing the Reliance Comprehensive Bike Insurance policy or Reliance Standalone Own Damage Bike Insurance Policy. Some of the popular add-ons include - Nil Depreciation, Daily Allowance benefit, EMI Protection, and Helmet cover.
How can I track the status of my two-wheeler insurance policy?
The customers can check the status of their policy by visiting the official website. All you need to do is add your login ID and password on the tab appearing on the home page and the list will appear.
Can I buy my policy online?
Definitely, you can always buy your policy online with minimal documents via the official website of Reliance bike insurance or InsuranceDekho. All you need to do is fill in the necessary details of you and your vehicle, select the plan of your choice, calculate the premium and make the payment.
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- Tips And Tricks To Ride A Bike Safely
Learn about some handy tips and tricks to keep in mind when ...05 December 2020
- 7 Tips For Bike Servicing
There are many things to keep in mind to make sure your bike...05 December 2020
- A Guide To File Claim In Case Of Bike Theft
It is truly a disheartening incident if your bike is ever st...04 December 2020
- What is IDV calculator in bike insurance?
IDV can seem like a complicated process and difficult to cal...04 December 2020
- What is Voluntary Deductible in Two Wheeler Insura...
There are many features of two wheeler insurance which will ...03 December 2020
- How to Get Duplicate Two Wheeler Insurance Copy On...
Want to get for a duplicate two wheeler insurance copy onlin...30 July 2020
- How to Get Bike Insurance Details by Registration ...
What is a bike registration number? Use of the registration ...29 July 2020
- How to Find the VIN, Chassis Number and Engine Num...
Bikes has a unique Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Want...07 September 2020
- Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date
How to Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date Online. It is...31 August 2020
- How To Download IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance ...
Looking to download IFFCO-Tokio policy for bike insurance? C...17 October 2020
Every detail provided in this website is for information purpose only. Insurancedekho under no circumstances, endorse the information provided. However, we are constantly doing our best to keep our privileged customers up-to-date with neutral and factual information.