Bike Insurance Quotes on Top Bike Models
The cost of a bike insurance policy is known as premium. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI) has fixed the premium for third party plans which vary depending upon the engine capacity of the bike. The premium amount for comprehensive bike insurance plans and for standalone own-damage bike insurance plans depend on a number of factors such as the coverage of the plan, make, model and variant, fuel type of the bike, RTO location etc.
Add-on Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha Fascino 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Harley Davidson Fat Boy Insurance Quotes
- View Harley Davidson 1200 Custom Insurance Quotes
- View Indian Scout Insurance Quotes
Bike Insurance Premium FAQs
What does a bike insurance premium mean?
The bike insurance premium refers to the cost of the insurance plan purchased for a bike.
Is the premium for comprehensive bike insurance the same for all bikes?
No, the premium for comprehensive bike insurance is not the same for all bikes. The premium for a comprehensive plan varies on the basis of the MMV (make, model and variant) of the bike, its engine capacity, its age, the add-ons opted among other factors.
How can I lower the insurance premium for my bike?
You can lower the insurance premium for your bike by following the below-mentioned tips:
Always compare available insurance plans and then choose the one which best suits your requirements and budget. Avoid making claims for small expenses. This helps you keep your No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount intact. The NCB ranges from 20%-50% depending on the number of claim-free years. Always remember to transfer your NCB at the time of policy renewal.
How does the age of the bike affect the bike insurance premium?
The Insured Declared Value (IDV) offered by an insurance company for an old or aged bike is relatively less than that of a new bike. The age of a bike affects the IDV because of the depreciation (wear and tear )suffered by it over time. Thus, the premium amount for aged bikes is lower than that of brand new bikes.
What is the premium for bike insurance add-ons?
The premium for each bike insurance is different. Each bike insurance add-on such as a zero depreciation cover, engine cover, tyre cover, etc comes with a separate premium and helps you extend the coverage of your insurance plan. Bike insurance add-ons are available with standalone own-damage and comprehensive bike insurance plans.
How to compare bike insurance quotes at InsuranceDekho?
At InsuranceDekho, you can compare different bike insurance quotes easily and quickly. All the quotes which get displayed to you are customized according to the details shared by you. Thus, you can compare the quotes basis the available coverage and other features offered by the bike insurance plans.
How long are bike insurance quotes valid for?
At InsuranceDekgo, the generated bike insurance premium quotes generally remain valid for around 10 days, however, they may change if the premium rates shared by insurance companies change or if the age of the bike gets changed during the period.
How to get bike insurance quotes online at InsuranceDekho?
You can get the best bike insurance quotes at InsuranceDekho by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit insuracedekho.com and click on the tab for ‘Bike’.
Step 2: Enter your bike’s Registration Number. If you do not remember your bike’s registration number, please choose the ‘Don't know your bike number?’ option.
Step 3: A pop up window will appear. Now, select your bike’s brand name, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, registration city and RTO.
Step 4: Enter your personal details - Name and Mobile Number. Click on ‘Submit and Get Quotes’. Confirm the expiry date of your previous bike insurance policy and the name of your previous bike insurer.
Step 5: All available premium quotes from different insurers will be displayed to you.
How can I find cheaper bike insurance quotes online?
You can find cheaper bike insurance plans by comparing different quotes. You can do so by visiting InsuranceDekho and selecting the quote which best suits your requirements.
Are bike insurance quotes free?
InsuranceDekho offers the service of comparing insurance premium quotes for your bike for free. However, you need to pay the premium at the time of buying a bike insurance plan.
Bike Insurance News
- Important Items In A Biker’s Riding Kit
There may be many instances where you have taken a trip on y...29 November 2020
- Two-Wheeler Sanitization Checklist
Keeping all your surroundings clean and sanitised is of utmo...29 November 2020
- Advantages Of Personal Accident Cover With Two Whe...
Two wheelers are at greater risks for accidents than other v...28 November 2020
- How to Check Vehicle Owner Details By Registration...
There are many scenarios in which you may want to find out a...28 November 2020
- Things to Consider When Revamping your Two Wheeler
Modifying and revamping your bike to your tastes is an excit...27 November 2020
- How to Get Duplicate Two Wheeler Insurance Copy On...
Want to get for a duplicate two wheeler insurance copy onlin...30 July 2020
- How to Get Bike Insurance Details by Registration ...
What is a bike registration number? Use of the registration ...29 July 2020
- How to Find the VIN, Chassis Number and Engine Num...
Bikes has a unique Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Want...07 September 2020
- Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date
How to Check Bike Insurance Policy Expiry Date Online. It is...31 August 2020
- How To Download IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance ...
Looking to download IFFCO-Tokio policy for bike insurance? C...17 October 2020