Bike Insurance Quotes
A two-wheeler insurance quote is the estimate of the premium payable towards the bike insurance coverage chosen by the policyholder and the details entered by them. The amount of premium payable depends upon several factors like variant, make, model, plan, and so on.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Bike Insurance Quotes on Top Bike Models
Bike Insurance for Popular Bike Models
Two Wheeler Insurance Add-ons
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Star City Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Radeon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Pep Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Scooty Zest Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Insurance Quotes
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bike Insurance Premium FAQs
What does a bike insurance premium mean?
The bike insurance premium refers to the cost of the insurance plan purchased for a bike.
Is the premium for comprehensive bike insurance the same for all bikes?
No, the premium for comprehensive bike insurance is not the same for all bikes. The premium for a comprehensive plan varies on the basis of the MMV (make, model and variant) of the bike, its engine capacity, its age, the add-ons opted among other factors.
How can I lower the insurance premium for my bike?
You can lower the insurance premium for your bike by following the below-mentioned tips:
Always compare available insurance plans and then choose the one which best suits your requirements and budget. Avoid making claims for small expenses. This helps you keep your No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount intact. The NCB ranges from 20%-50% depending on the number of claim-free years. Always remember to transfer your NCB at the time of policy renewal.
How does the age of the bike affect the bike insurance premium?
The Insured Declared Value (IDV) offered by an insurance company for an old or aged bike is relatively less than that of a new bike. The age of a bike affects the IDV because of the depreciation (wear and tear )suffered by it over time. Thus, the premium amount for aged bikes is lower than that of brand new bikes.
What is the premium for bike insurance add-ons?
The premium for each bike insurance is different. Each bike insurance add-on such as a zero depreciation cover, engine cover, tyre cover, etc comes with a separate premium and helps you extend the coverage of your insurance plan. Bike insurance add-ons are available with standalone own-damage and comprehensive bike insurance plans.
How to compare bike insurance quotes at InsuranceDekho?
At InsuranceDekho, you can compare different bike insurance quotes easily and quickly. All the quotes which get displayed to you are customized according to the details shared by you. Thus, you can compare the quotes basis the available coverage and other features offered by the bike insurance plans.
For how much time the bike insurance policy quotes are considered valid?
Generally, the bike insurance policy quotes which are calculated at InsuranceDekho remain properly valid for approximately for a time of 10 days. There can be changes in them only if the rates of policy premium given by the insurers tend to alter or in case the bike's age gets a little bit change in it during a certain period.
How can I find the bike insurance policy quotes online at the website of InsuranceDekho?
Policyholders can get the best bike insurance plan quotes at the website of InsuranceDekho by following the simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho and click on the ‘Bike’ tab.
Step 2: Fill up the registration number of your bike. In case, you are not having the registration number of your bike, kindly select the option which says ‘Don't know your bike number?’.
Step 3: After this, a pop-up option or window shall be displayed on the screen. Opt for the brand name of your bike, model and variant of your bike, bike's fuel type, its variant and registration year as well as registration city, RTO, etc.
Step 4: Fill up your personal details such as Name and Mobile Number. After this, hit the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ button. Do try to confirm the expiry date of your last bike insurance plan and your last bike insurer's name.
Step 5: All bike insurance plan premium quotes offered by different insurance companies will be shown to you.
How can I get cheaper bike insurance plan quotes online?
You can get affordable bike insurance covers by totally comparing various insurance quotes. You can perform so by going to InsuranceDekho website and choosing the plan quote that perfectly suits all your needs.
Are bike insurance quotes free?
InsuranceDekho offers the service of comparing insurance premium quotes for your bike for free. However, you need to pay the premium at the time of buying a bike insurance plan.
Bike Insurance News
- Top two-wheeler insurance add-on covers offered by...
Read this article to know about the top two-wheeler insuranc...27 October 2021
- How to make two-wheeler insurance claim at Kotak G...
Read this article to know how to make a two-wheeler insuranc...27 October 2021
- All you need to know about Tata AIG two-wheeler in...
Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is important and s...26 October 2021
- Kotak Third-Party Bike Insurance Policy Explained
Read this article to know about Kotak’s third-party bike ins...26 October 2021
- How Can I Check My Edelweiss Two-Wheeler Insurance...
Read this article to know how to check the Edelweiss two-whe...25 October 2021
- Benefits of Multi-Year Two-Wheeler Insurance Cover...
Multi-year two-wheeler insurance is quite beneficial for the...18 September 2021
- Top Ways to Save Money on Bike Insurance Renewal
Read to know about some ways to save money on the renewal of...29 August 2021
- Everything About Personal Accident Cover in Bike I...
It offers financial aid to the policyholder against bodily i...17 September 2021
- How To Get Your Bike Insurance Policy Renewed Fast...
To drive a car without holding an insurance policy is a puni...10 September 2021
- Anti-Lock Braking System And Its Important Factors
This article will talk about the many aspects of the Anti-Lo...09 September 2021