ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 5,600
- CLAIMS SETTLED 88%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (Till 50 kms)
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Quick Claim Settlement
Top ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Plans
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
About ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
A leading car insurance company in India, ICICI Lombard is a joint venture between ICICI Bank and Canada-based Fairfax Financial Holdings. From standalone, comprehensive to third-party car insurance, ICICI Lombard offers different types of car insurance plans. With ICICI Lombard, car insurance plans, you can protect your car against theft, damage, or any other mishaps.
Key Features of ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
Claim Settlement Ratio
No Claim Bonus
24*7 Claim Support
Personal Accident Cover
Up to Rs. 15 lakhs
Car Insurance Premium
Starts at Rs. 2094
Eligibility for Buying ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
To buy ICICI Lombard car insurance, your vehicle must be registered with the Regional Transport Office. Moreover, you must have valid documents related to your vehicle such as car registration papers, valid driving license, and other documents.
Benefits of Buying Car Insurance with ICICI Lombard
Some of the benefits of buying a car insurance plan with ICICI Lombard are as follows:
- With a good number of network garages, policyholders can get their cars repaired with the utmost convenience.
- ICICI Lombard has dedicated claim support. With ICICI Lombard, policyholders can enjoy 24*7 claim support.
- Policyholders can also include a number of add-ons in their ICICI Lombard car insurance plan to further enhance the plan benefits.
- ICICI Lombard also offers discounts to lower car insurance premiums. Some of the discounts offered are NCB, installation of anti-theft devices, etc.
- With ICICI Lombard car insurance, policyholders can get complete protection for their car against damages.
Types of ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
There are different types of car insurance that you can buy with ICICI Lombard such as Comprehensive car insurance, Third-party car insurance, and Standalone car insurance. Some of the differences between these three types of car insurance are as listed below:
- ICICI Lombard Third-party Car Insurance: ICICI Lombard third-party car insurance provides coverage for third-party liabilities in case of a mishap including bodily injuries, death, and property damage.
- ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-damage Car Insurance: ICICI Lombard standalone own-damage car insurance will take care of the own-damage costs of your car in a wide variety of scenarios such as road accidents, theft, etc. Moreover, insurance providers give NCB for claim-free years.
- ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Car Insurance: ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance plans will take care of both third-party liabilities and own-damage costs under a single premium. Furthermore. They offer an optional personal accident cover. You include a number of add-ons to the ICICI Lombard car insurance plan to enhance its benefits.
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Premium Calculator
With different types of car insurance plans available, it may often become difficult to pick the right one. However, you can use premium as a parameter to compare the different car insurance plans available. Now, to estimate the car insurance premium, you can use the ICICI Lombard car insurance premium calculator which gives you the exact premium you will have to pay. You just need to enter details such as car model, fuel type, and other details to get an estimate of the car insurance premium you need to pay.
How to Calculate Car Insurance Premium?
Listed below are the factors that determine car insurance premiums:
- Model Type: The model type of your car is an important factor in determining the car insurance premium. For example, a sedan car's premium will be higher than a hatchback car's.
- Fuel Type: Depending on the fuel type, the car insurance premium accordingly varies. As compared to other fuel types, car insurance premiums for CNG cars are higher.
- Car Manufacturing Year: An old car will have less IDV and more depreciation value. The car insurance premium of an old car is lower than a new one.
- Claim History: Claim history plays another important role in determining car insurance premiums. The more the number of car insurance claims, the higher will be the car insurance premium.
- Add-ons: By including different add-ons to your car insurance plan, the car insurance premium becomes higher.
ICICI Lombard Pay As You Drive Insurance
With ICICI Lombard, you can also buy Pay As You Drive insurance along with your Standalone car insurance plan. The ICICI Lombard Pay As You Drive insurance is an add-on cover that lets you pay car insurance premiums as you drive. On the basis of the kilometres you drive, you will pay the car insurance premium accordingly. This type of add-on is beneficial for those who drive their car occasionally.
Add-ons Available with ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
The add-ons available with ICICI Lombard car insurance are as follows:
- Zero Depreciation Add-on: The value of a car depreciates over the years, however, with a zero depreciation add-on, you can get complete financial assistance irrespective of the depreciation costs.
- Consumables Add-ons: The ICICI Lombard Consumables add-on provides coverage for consumables like engine oil, gearbox oil, washers, nut and bolt, and more.
- Roadside Assistance Add-on: The Roadside Assistance add-on available with ICICI Lombard is helpful in providing financial assistance if your car faces an electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- Engine Protection Add-on: The engine protection add-on provides protection if there is any damage to the engine of the car.
- Key Protect Add-on: This type of add-on provides protection if your car key is lost or damaged and there is any damage to the lock system of the car subsequently.
Factors Affecting ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Premium
Here are some of the factors that you need to consider while you are buying the ICICI Lombard car insurance:
- Coverage: The car insurance premium varies depending on the coverage you are planning to buy along with your car insurance plan. ICICI Lombard Comprehensive car insurance plan provides coverage for both third-party and standalone damages, hence its premium will be higher as compared to the others.
- Model Type: The ICICI Lombard car insurance also varies depending on the model type of the car. The car insurance premium is generally higher for sedans and luxurious cars as compared to hatchbacks.
- Fuel Type: The fuel type also affects the car insurance premium to a great extent. Vehicles with CNG as a fuel type have higher car insurance premiums than of others.
- Geographical Location: If you reside in an area that is at a higher risk of accidents or natural disasters, then in that case the car insurance premium will be higher.
- IDV: IDV or Insured Declare Value is the value at which you get your car insured. It is fixed by the insurer during the time of purchase and is the maximum amount received during a car insurance claim. IDV is calculated on the basis of depreciation value and other factors. IDV plays an important role in determining the car insurance premium as well.
- Safety Devices: With the installation of safety devices like anti-theft, anti-lock braking system, and more, the car will be at a lower risk of getting stolen. Thus, the lower the risks, the lower will be ICICI Lombard car insurance premium.
Tips to Buy the Best Car Insurance Plan
To buy the best car insurance plan, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind such as the following:
- Check the Coverage: One of the most important things that you need to check while buying a car insurance is to understand the type of coverage you need for your car. For instance, if you need complete protection, you must buy a comprehensive car insurance plan.
- Driving Habits: You must also analyse your driving habits as this will be helpful in choosing the right car insurance plan for yourself. For instance, if you drive occasionally, you can choose to buy Pay As You Drive car insurance.
- Budget: Another important thing to keep in mind is your budget. You must buy a car insurance plan that best fits your budget.
- Available Discounts: There are times when car insurance companies offer discounts. So, before buying any type of car insurance plan with ICICI Lombard or any other insurance company, you must keep a check on the available discounts.
- Geographical Location: Based on the geographical location, the car insurance premium also varies. For instance, car insurance premiums will be comparatively higher in hilly terrains where the chances of accidents are higher.
Inclusions and Exclusions of ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
Before you buy any type of car insurance plan with ICICI Lombard, you must check the plan inclusions and exclusions:
- Third-party liability
- Coverage against damage due to accidents, natural disaster, etc
- Coverage if insured car is lost your stolen
- Cashless repair at network garages
- Wear and tear of car
- Mechanical breakdown
- If there is damage due to driver’s negligence
How to Buy ICICI Lombard Car Insurance with InsuranceDekho?
Listed below are the steps in which you can buy ICICI Lombard car insurance with InsuranceDekho:
- Go to the car insurance tab on InsuranceDekho
- Enter details such as vehicle registration number, model type, and more
- Once you submit these details, you will be taken to the car insurance quotes page
- Select ICICI Lombard from the quotes page and then proceed with the paying the premium
- Finally, when you have the car insurance premium, you will receive policy details on your registered email id
Benefits of Buying ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Online with InsuranceDekho
In today’s time, it is very convenient to buy car insurance plans online. Some of the benefits of buying ICICI Lombard car insurance online with InsuranceDekho:
- No Paperwork Required: On buying the ICICI Lombard car insurance plan online with InsuranceDekho, there is no paperwork required. You can simply submit documents related to car insurance online without any paperwork.
- Instant Quote: Once you enter all the details related to car insurance on InsuranceDekho car insurance quote page, you can instantly fetch details about car insurance quotes online.
- Get Expert Assistance: With InsuranceDekho, you can get dedicated customer support anytime and anywhere. So, while buying the ICICI Lombard car insurance plan, you can get 24*7 expert assistance with InsuranceDekho.
- No Hidden Charges: You won’t have to pay any extra amount when you buy ICICI Lombard car insurance plans online with InsuranceDekho. The entire process is transparent when you buy car insurance plans online.
How to Raise Car Insurance Claim?
Here is how you can raise a car insurance claim:
- First, contact ICICI Lombard to inform them about the accident. You can call on their toll-free number or even send a text message.
- Fill car insurance form and enter details like insurance policy number, vehicle chassis number, and others.
- Submit pictures of the damaged part of the insured car. Also, submit any necessary documents, if required.
- ICICI Lombard team will get the damaged vehicle surveyed and finally settle the claim request.
Why Should You Renew Car Insurance Online?
Some of the compelling reasons why you should renew your car insurance online are as follows:
- Get car insurance coverage for a continued period
- Enjoy a quick and hassle-free process when you renew your car insurance plan online
- Keep No Claim Bonus intact on renewing your car insurance
Benefits of ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
- A robust network of 8,800+ garages
- Provides 24x7 emergency assistance
- Offers innovative insurance products
- Ensures hassle-free insurance claim experience
- Technologically advanced process with Insure App
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Add-Ons
Do you know that car is a depreciating asset? Wear and tear of parts is inevitable. However, it increases deduction in the form of depreciation. A zero depreciation cover, also popular as bumper-to-bumper saves you a great deal from such deductions
No insurance pays for consumables like nuts, bolts, brake fluids, lubricant, grease and others. Choosing a consumables cover prevents you from spending riches to replace these or repair the same
Garage Cash Add-On
How are you planning to commute when your car is parked in a garage or workshop for a duration much longer than expected? This is when having a garage cash cover is of great benefit. It provides daily allowance for as long as the car is in the garage
Unfortunate breakdowns in the middle of nowhere - do you feel the panic already? Well, having a roadside assistance cover will help you calm down. Emergency services are provided such as flat tyre change, fuel refilling, towing, battery jump-start, key pick-up, mechanic visit and others
Engine is undoubtedly the most essential and the heart of a vehicle. Getting a defunct engine repaired is a costly affair. This add-on ensures that issues like engine failure and damages to the engine caused due to external factors like flooding and others are paid by the insurance company
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Claim Process
Inform the Insurance CompanyIntimate about your claim by calling up ICICI Lombard’s toll-free number 1800-2666 You can visit the workshop and communicate the same
Drop In At the WorkshopYou can either get your vehicle towed to the nearest garage or drive your car to a nearby workshop
Process of Survey CommencePost intimation of claim, a surveyor is appointed in 24-48 working hours
Provision of Necessary DocumentsThe insurance company must be provided with essential documents like DL, Claim Intimation Form, Policy Copy, Aadhar Card, RC, Repair Estimate and PAN Card
Survey is completedA detailed survey of the vehicle is completed in 24-48 working hours
Surveyor Makes the Final DecisionA detailed survey is performed. The surveyor then accepts or rejects the claim. Post approval, repair works begin
Delivery Order is issuedOnce the repairs are done with, a survey is proceeded and the delivery order is issued
Non-Cashless – What’s The Deal?In case of non-cashless claims, you will need to foot the bills of repairs done. Soon after, the amount is reimbursed by the insurance company
431 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
Explore Icici Lombard Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Icici Lombard Car Insurance
- Read this article to know about the procedure to make a claim for the ICICI Lombard car insurance policy.
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while choosing ICICI Lombard Car Insurance.
- Want to get your vehicle ready for winter? Here is the winter checklist for vehicles, how to winterize your car. Learn more.
- We should know tips to better car fuel management ways. Saving the fuel of your car helps the environment to alive green. Let's learn fuel managemet.
- Money saved is money earned. We should know the way to save money on car insurance policy. Here we got for you. Read more.
Icici Lombard Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance FAQs
I want to purchase my car insurance from ICICI Lombard. What are the advantages I can get?
ICICI Lombard rewards you with ample of benefits on purchasing car insurance. You are entitled to instant issuance of policy and can also avoid finishing tons of paperwork. Paying for your policy is easy too. Debit card, credit or net banking – use any of the following and get your policy done in minutes
Can I renew my ICICI Lombard policy online?
Of course you can. Just log into your policy page and keep tabs on the expiry date. To be on the safe side, get your policy renewed at-least 60 days in advance of the expiry date. However, if the expiry date is crossed, the vehicle must be inspected before the policy is renewed
I already have a car insurance policy from another company. Can I renew my policy with ICICI Lombard?
You can definitely renew any car insurance policy with an ICICI Lombard vehicle insurance policy. Cherry on the cake – it can be done online. Just apply and proceed with the payment using debit card, credit card or net banking and your policy will be renewed in minutes
What is the meaning of constructive loss in ICICI Lombard?
Accidental damages and loses can be overwhelming at times. If the costs of repairing exceed 75% of the vehicles original IDV, the situation is referred as constructive loss
What services can I expect on choosing ICICI Lombard Road Side Assistance?
There are a bunch of services you can avail on opting for a road side assistance cover from ICICI Lombard. Here’s a list:
- Battery jump start
- Provision of rental vehicle
- Replacement of flat tyre
- Towing facilities
- Urgent supply of fuel
- Assistance on breakdown over phone
- Making arrangements for keys
- Arrangements for accommodation
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Uncover 11 essential strategies for Indian car enthusiasts t...22 September 2023
Discover the comprehensive guide on claiming Own Damage Car ...22 September 2023
Discover the key to preserving your car's pristine appearanc...22 September 2023
Explore the significance of Tyre Speed Ratings.22 September 2023
Learn about different types of electric vehicles (EVs)21 September 2023