Zuno Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- CASHLESS GARAGES 1,500
- CLAIMS SETTLED 98%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- 50% Advance Payment
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Zuno Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Zuno comprehensive car insurance plan known as Zuno Private Car Package Insurance policy provides a policyholder with financial assistance for third party liabilities as well as own damage sustained by his/her car in an unfortunate event. The Zuno Package Policy thus provides its policyholder with a sense of financial security and peace of mind.
Zuno Comprehensive car Insurance vs Third Party car Insurance
Comprehensive car insurance
Third Party car insurance
It covers liabilities to the “Third Party” as well as “Own Damage”
Third party car insurance policy provides coverage only for third party liabilities.
The coverage of the policy can be stretched by opting for various add-ons.
Add-ons are not available with a third party insurance plan.
The comprehensive policy is relatively high-priced as it provides an extensive coverage.
The third party policy is reasonably priced due to its limited coverage.
What Is Covered Under Zuno Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan?
Zuno comprehensive car insurance provides coverage for the following:
- Third party liabilities: The insurer provides coverage for bodily injuries, death, permanent disability and property damage incurred by a third party due to the insured’s car. The third party property damage cover is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
- Own damage caused by natural calamities: Any damage caused to the insured’s car due to any natural calamities such as flood, earthquake, landslide etc. is covered under the Zuno comprehensive car insurance.
- Own damage caused by man-made disasters: The insurer provides coverage for any damage to the insured’s car in man-made disasters such as riot, strike, fire, terrorist activities etc.
- Theft: The theft of the insured’s car is covered by the insurer under this plan.
What Is Not Covered Under Zuno Comprehensive car Insurance?
Zuno comprehensive car insurance policy does not provide coverage for the following.
- Normal wear and tear
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Any damage caused due to contractual liability
- In case of willful negligence
- Liabilities occuring when driving without a valid licence
- Liabilities occuring when driving under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
- Damage occurred during war, nuclear risk, mutiny rebellion or any such situation
Benefits of Zuno Comprehensive car Insurance
Zuno comprehensive car insurance provides the following benefits to its policyholders:
- The insurer relieves the policyholder from third party liability and own damage expenses.
- Availability of a variety of add-on options ensures extensive coverage.
- Cashless repair and replacement service at the network garages all over India.
- Availability of helpful customer assistance service.
- Swift and easy claim settlement process.
Must Read Articles before buying Zuno Car Insurance
Zuno Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
403 Zuno Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by Zuno General Insurance
Zuno Car Insurance FAQs
What are the factors influencing the premium amount of Zuno comprehensive car insurance policy?
The factors influencing the premium amount of Zuno comprehensive car insurance policy are as follows.
- Make, Model, Variant of your car
- RTO location
- Car’s engine capacity
- Your choice of add-on covers
- The desired tenure of insurance policy, etc.
How can I get a duplicate copy of the policy documents if I lose the original one?
If you lose the original policy document, you can contact Zuno General Insurance at their toll-free number 1800-12000 or write to them at support@Zunoinsurance.com.
Are passengers of the insured’s car covered under the comprehensive car insurance plan?
Zuno comprehensive car insurance policy covers only insured’s car and third party liabilities in case of an accident or any other mishap. To get an insurance cover for unnamed passengers, you can buy the Zuno Personal Accident Cover for everybody else travelling in your car, up to Rs. 2,00,000 per person.
Is it mandatory to have a comprehensive car insurance policy?
No, according to the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner should have their car insured with at least a third party/liability only insurance policy. Thus, a comprehensive cover is not mandatory a mandatory requirement but it is a recommended plan as it insures you against the own-damages of your car in addition to third party liabilities.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Uncover 11 essential strategies for Indian car enthusiasts t...22 September 2023
Discover the comprehensive guide on claiming Own Damage Car ...22 September 2023
Discover the key to preserving your car's pristine appearanc...22 September 2023
Explore the significance of Tyre Speed Ratings.22 September 2023
Learn about different types of electric vehicles (EVs)21 September 2023