Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- 3300+ Avail prompt services at authorized cashless garagesCheck in your City
- 4 working hours Claim Survey is done
- 94.5% Recorded claim settlement ratio
- Round the clock assistance and emergency services provided
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram offers a comprehensive package car insurance policy which fulfils your legal requirement of having a third party liability cover as well as protects your car against accidental damage/theft/loss.
With the Royal Sundaram comprehensive cover, the policyholder enjoys an extensive cover, which entitles him to claim compensation not only for third party liabilities but also for damages incurred on the insured car.
With this packaged policy, the policyholder also has the option to avail a variety of add-on covers such as zero depreciation cover, windshield glass cover, etc. The company also provides a number of complementary services such as free roadside assistance during emergencies, free flat tyre service, free emergency fuel delivery during emergencies along with its comprehensive cover.
Third Party Cover
The Car Shield or comprehensive plan covers all third party liabilities, insured car as well as the policyholder.
It is a liability only policy, which means the cover is only for third party liabilities.
Availability of Add-ons
A comprehensive plan brings a number of optional add-on covers. For example, the Zero Dep add-on cover exempts the policyholder from bearing the liability of depreciation.
No add-on covers are offered with the third party liability policy.
It is generally expensive owing to the wider coverage.
It is relatively inexpensive because of the limited cover.
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Policy Coverage
A car owner having the Car Shield cover of Royal Sundaram enjoys policy cover for the following things:
- Injury/death of a third party in an accident caused by your car.
- Cover up to Rs 7.5 lakh for a third party property damage.
- Compensation for damage/theft of the insured car.
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy Benefits
- Offers compensation for damages of the insured car.
- Offers compensation for all third party liabilities.
- Optional personal accident cover for the policyholder up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Optional accident cover of Rs. 2 lakh for the passengers of the insured vehicle.
- Availability of multiple add-ons including legal liability cover for a hired driver.
- Cashless claim settlement at more than 4,600 garages.
- Free Road Side Assistance during emergencies.
- Additional cover for CNG Kit and Bi-Fuel System (requires endorsement)
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Is a comprehensive plan cost-effective?Yes, a comprehensive car insurance policy is highly cost-effective as it enables you to get high claim amount and that too for a number of liabilities and damages. It is a complete package that you should purchase to save yourself from paying hefty sums after an accident/loss of your insured vehicle.
What documents do I need to provide in order to purchase a comprehensive plan from Royal Sundaram?The documentation is minimal and can be done online without any need to visit a branch. You need to upload the following documents: Copy of vehicle’s Registration Certificate (RC) Place of vehicle’s usage Previous Auto Insurance Policy Number (if any) Your contact details (phone no., email id and residential address) Nominee details
Can I make a claim under Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Cover outside India?The coverage of the Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Cover is limited to India. However, it can be extended to the following countries by paying an additional premium of Rs. 500. Please note that the extended claims can only be made for any mishap/damage/loss/accident occurred on roadways. 1) Bangladesh 2) Bhutan 3) Nepal 4) Sri Lanka 5) Maldives
When is Road Side Assistance service provided by Royal Sundaram?Royal Sundaram provides the Road Side Assistance service for free in the event of emergencies such as complete breakdown of your car. To get minor road side assistance like change of flat tyre, etc you need to purchase the Road Side Assistance add-on with your comprehensive car insurance policy.