- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
About Shriram General Insurance
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Shriram Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Shriram Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
It was great
Overall experience is good. It can can be fast as i have to upload documents multiple times. Would love to bu...
Shriram Car Insurance FAQs
What is the validity of a car insurance policy?Shriram General Insurance offers both short-term (1 year) and long-term (3 year and 5 year ) car insurance policies.
What all modes of payment are available at Shriram for car insurance policy renewal online?The company has a dedicated portal, where you can pay the policy premium, for both the purchase of a new policy and renewal of an existing policy, using a Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
What if someone else was driving my car at the time of accident?Even if someone else was driving your car at the time of an accident, the insurance policy will remain applicable.
How is the Sum Insured determined?The Sum Insured mainly depends on the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the car. The IDV is the manufacturer’s listed price of the vehicle minus depreciation. Apart from IDV, the sum insured also depends on the fuel type, engine displacement and make and model of the car.
What if no claim is filed during the insurance period?In case no claim is filed during the entire policy tenure, the policyholder will be entitled to get a No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount on own-damage premium of the policy at the time of renewal. The NCB discount can be accumulated over the years and usually ranges between 20-50% of the own-damage premium.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- What Happens to Car Insurance Cost as Cars Get Old...
Read this article to take a note of what happens to car insu...27 October 2021
- Ways to Reduce Your Car Insurance Renewal Cost
Car insurance is required to safeguard you financially while...27 October 2021
- Understanding The Anti-Lock Braking System In Cars
Anti-Lock Braking System is a type of braking system that pr...26 October 2021
- Guide to Check Your Car Insurance Policy’s Due Dat...
Read this article to know how to check your car insurance po...26 October 2021
- Documents Required for Raheja QBE Insurance Policy...
Read this article to take note of the documents that are req...25 October 2021
- How To Check HDFC ERGO General Insurance Claim Sta...
Checking HDFC ERGO General Insurance is not that difficult. ...24 September 2021
- Reasons Why You Should Renew Your Car Insurance Po...
Read more to know why you should renew your car insurance po...30 August 2021
- A Guide To Different Types Of Car Insurance Polici...
This article covers the types of policies that are offered i...03 September 2021
- Know The Benefits Of Electric Cars Over Convention...
This article talks about why electric cars are a better alte...14 September 2021
- How to Raise A Car Insurance Claim for Own Damage ...
Read the article to know about the procedure to make a claim...17 September 2021