- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
A comprehensive car insurance policy is one which provides you insurance cover against own-damages sustained by your car in addition to the third party liabilities. Thus, as the name suggests, this plan provides a comprehensive coverage. Raheja QBE General Insurance offers a wholesome comprehensive policy known as Private Car Package Policy that covers the policyholder’s car against own damages as well liabilities towards third parties. The Package Policy comes with an in-built Personal Accident Cover.
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Policy Vs Third Party Policy
Third Party Cover
Raheja QBE comprehensive car insurance insures your car against its own damages as well as provides compensation for third party liabilities.
Raheja QBE third party car insurance only compensates the policyholder against third party liabilities i.e injury/death of a third party and property damages of up to Rs.7.5 lakh.
All add-on covers are available with this plan.
No add-on cover is available with the third party cover.
Cost of the insurance policy
The cost of Raheja QBE comprehensive car policy is relatively higher than its third party cover due to its wider coverage.
Raheja QBE third party plan has a relatively lower premium due to the limited coverage.
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance Coverage
Raheja QBE comprehensive policy provides compensation for the accidental loss or damage to your car caused by any of the following:
- Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning
- Burglary housebreaking or theft
- Riot and strike
- Earthquake (fire and shock damage), flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide/ rockslide
- Accidental external means
- Malicious act
- Terrorist activity
- Whilst in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- The Private Car Package Policy covers your legal liability arising out of bodily injury to and/or property damage (up to Rs.7.5 lakh) of third parties caused due to an accident involving your car.
- In the unfortunate event of your (owner-driver) death and/or permanent total disability arising out of an accident while traveling in your car, the insurer will pay the specified Sum Insured to you/ your legal heir
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
- Covers the expenses incurred for compensating third party liabilities.
- Compensates for the damages sustained by your car.
- Offers a wide range of add-on covers to enhance the coverage of the insured vehicle.
- Quick claim settlement process
- Wide network of cashless garages
- Readily available customer support
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Raheja Qbe Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Car Insurance
- Read this article to take note of the documents that are required for Raheja QBE insurance.
- Explaining Raheja QBE Add-On Covers. Go through this article to take a note of the add-on covers of your car insurance.
- Shifting from a third-party car insurance cover to an own-damage cover is not possible, therefore, you will have to purchase a own-damage car policy.
- 24x7 car roadside assistance cover add-on cover can retrieve you in the hour of need by providing help in flat tyre service, emergency towing help, em
Raheja QBE Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
398 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Raheja QBE Car Insurance FAQs
How is my car insurance premium calculated?
The premium of your car insurance policy is calculated on the basis of the following factors:
- Make, Model and Variant of your car
- RTO zone
- Age of your car
- Engine capacity of your car, etc.
Is depreciation of my car covered under the Raheja QBE comprehensive car insurance plan?
No, the depreciation applicable on your car and its parts is not covered under the Raheja QBE car insurance plan. To insurer yourself against the depreciation charge, you can opt for a Raheja Zero Depreciation Cover under which your car and all its parts are covered for depreciation at 100% except tyres, tubes and batteries which are covered at 50%.
Will the damage incurred by my car during a war or nuclear risk be covered under the Raheja QBE comprehensive car insurance plan?
No, the own-damage cover is not available for damage incurred due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk.
Do I need to buy a third party cover after buying a comprehensive policy?
No, the comprehensive policy contains the third party cover in addition to the own-damage insurance cover for your car. So, when you buy a comprehensive car insurance plan, you need not buy a third party car insurance plan separately.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- How To Reduce Premium For Car Insurance Policy?
Whether you merely possess basic liability insurance or full...08 August 2022
- Factors Affecting Car Insurance Policy
Find out about the factors that affect car insurance policy ...08 August 2022
- Types of car insurance in India
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...07 August 2022
- Why do you need car insurance?
Every day, cases of traffic accidents and breaching the law ...06 August 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Personal Acciden...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...05 August 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance for Car Scratches in India?
Despite the fact that you are allowed to make a claim for Ca...29 June 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Electric Vehicle...
Find out everything you need to know about electric vehicle ...21 June 2022
- Is Off-Road Driving Covered Under A Car Insurance ...
In this article we will find out if Off Road Driving Covered...10 June 2022
- Is It Possible To Steal A Car? Here's How To File...
If your automobile is stolen, you should file a claim to be ...17 June 2022
- Comparing Own Damage and Comprehensive Car Insuran...
In-Depth Comparison of Own Damage and Comprehensive Car Insu...13 June 2022