Why Should I Buy a Women's Health Insurance Plan?
You should invest in a women's health insurance plan to ensure financial independence and stability during a medical emergency such as a sudden accident or illness.
If planning to start a family, choosing women-specific health insurance will help you gain coverage for your maternity-related expenses.
Women's health insurance also helps you have coverage for women-specific critical illnesses such as breast cancer, ovarian cancer, stroke, kidney failure, and other critical diseases.
Other Key Reasons To Purchase A Women’s Health Insurance Plan Include:
- Affordable premium amount
- Cover for maternity expenses
- Cover for expenses related to the newborn baby
- Cover for preventive health check-ups
- Quick addition of family members to the policy
- Tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961
How To Buy the Best Women Health Insurance?
There are a variety of women's health insurance plans available from different insurance companies.
There it becomes imperative to compare different women's health insurance plans on the following parameters. The comparison will help you choose the women health insurance plan which suits your requirements in the best possible manner:
- Policy term
- Sum insured range
- Maternity benefits
- Cover for critical illnesses
- Maximum policy renewal age
- Preventive health check-ups
- Pre-hospitalization & post-hospitalization expenses
- Waiting period for pre-existing diseases
- The network of insurer partner hospitals offering cashless claim facility
- Co-payment option
- Additional benefits like organ donor expenses, convalescence benefit, daily hospital cash benefit, and others
- Premium amount
Choose Women Health Insurance Plan With
Explore Health Insurance
Health Companies User Reviews
Latest Health Insurance Articles
- Health Insurers Witnessing Record Number of Claims...
The number of claims reported by the policyholders on accoun...28 August 2020
- Difference Between Corona Kavach and Corona Raksha...
COVID-19 Health Plans: You must know the difference between ...20 August 2020
- 8 Major Reasons Why Reviewing Health Insurance is ...
Reviewing health insurance on a regular basis is crucial. Re...17 August 2020
- Can NRIs Buy Health Insurance For Their Parents Li...
Can NRIs (Non Resident Indians) buy health insurance in Indi...21 July 2020
- Who is More Likely To Get Coronavirus Disease
Who is more prone to get the COVID-19. People suffering from...13 June 2020