Cholamandalam Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- CASHLESS GARAGES 4,636
- CLAIMS SETTLED 96%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- 50% Advance Payment
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Cholamandalam Comprehensive Car Insurance
A comprehensive car insurance policy is a complete insurance cover which insures your car against own damage as well as third party liabilities. The comprehensive car insurance policy offered by Cholamandalam is known as Private Car Package policy and provides protection against a wide range of expenses arising out of an accident or any other mishap involving your car.
The Cholamadalam package policy also offers several add-on covers for enhanced protection of your car. There are a total of 25 add-ons that the company offers with its comprehensive car insurance policy.
Cholamandalam Comprehensive Policy Vs Third Party Cover
Third Party Cover
Extent of Cover
A comprehensive policy offered by Cholamandalam covers damages for the insured car and all third party liabilities, including up to Rs 7.5 lakh compensation for third party property damage.
Third Party cover only offers compensation for injury/death of a third party and a maximum of Rs 7.5 lakh reimbursement for third party property damage.
Add-ons such as Zero Depreciation Cover, Consumables Cover, etc are available with a comprehensive policy.
No add-on covers are available with a third party liability cover.
Roadside assistance services such as emergency fuel delivery, towing service are available on an optional basis.
No assistance services are available with third party liability-only cover.
Cholamandalam Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy Coverage
- Compensation for injury/death of any third party.
- Up to Rs 7.5 lakh compensation for third party property damage.
- Cover for damages of the insured car.
- Bodily injury of the policyholder (if opted for a personal accident cover).
- Optional personal accident cover of up to Rs. 2 lakh for co-passengers.
- Assistance for roadside emergencies (if opted for).
Cholamandalam Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
- Insurance for all third party liabilities.
- Insurance for own damages incurred by the insured vehicle.
- Optional ‘Fixed Daily Allowance’ option when the damaged car is out for repairs.
- Add-on cover for loss of key, RC and license.
- Free towing service of up to Rs 1,500.
- Availability of roadside assistance services round the clock.
- Availability of a range of add-on covers.
Explore Cholamandalam Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products. Car insurance, motorcycle insurance, health insurance, vacation insurance, etc.
- Read this article to know how to reduce the premium of Cholamandalam car insurance.
- Read this article to find out the 5 most common mistakes that you should avoid while renewing your car insurance with Cholamandalam MS.
- There are many benefits of the Cholamandalam MS insurance policy. Read this article to take a note of them.
- Get 24×7 benefit cover o having a roadside assistance cover in your car insurance plan.
Cholamandalam Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Cholamandalam Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
What does the roadside assistance cover offers?The roadside assistance is a 24*7 service offered to the policyholders by Cholamandalam in event of breakdown of the car. The service includes fuel delivery, battery top-up, car breakdown assistance such as fixing a flat tyre and on-site repair as well. To note, that it is offered as an add-on cover and hence, it is chargeable.
How much daily allowance would I get if my car is out for repairs?Cholamandalam will provide your Rs. 500 or Rs. 1,000 (depending upon the additional premium) to meet commute expenses in case your car is out for repairs.
Is there any personal accident cover for co-passengers?Yes, there is an optional personal accident cover of Rs 2 lakh for co-passengers offered by Cholamandalam.
What is NCB?No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount offered on the premiums for claim-free policy tenures. The discount starts at 20% and can go up to 50% for a maximum of 5 claim-free years.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023