Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
About SBI Life Insurance
SBI Life Insurance, one of the leading insurance companies in India started its journey in 2000. The company is driven by ‘customer-first’ approach and caters to the life insurance needs of policyholders from all over. With branches in 990+ locations, SBI Life strives to provide you with the best support, no matter where you are. The company offers a variety of life insurance plans such as ULIP, term insurance plans, and more. Scroll through the section below to know all about SBI Life insurance.
Types of SBI Life Insurance Plans
Some of the plans offered by SBI Life Insurance are listed below:
- Protection Plan: With SBI Protection plans, you can secure the future of your loved ones even when you are not around. SBI Life offers a bunch of protection plans that are Arogya Shield, SBI Life - eShield Next, and many more.
- Savings Plan: SBI Savings Plan is a type of financial plan that is helpful in financially securing your loved ones. Along with steady returns, there are maturity benefits also offered with savings plans. Some of the savings plan that SBI Life Insurance offers are SBI Life - Smart Lifetime Saver, SBI Life - Smart Platina Plus, and many more.
- Wealth Creation with Insurance: This type of insurance plan provide dual benefits of insurance and savings. On buying these types of insurance plans with SBI Life, you can thus create a financial corpus for your loved ones at affordable rates. Under this, some of the plans available are SBI Life - eWealth Insurance, SBI Life - Smart InsureWealth Plus, and more.
- Retirement Plans: As the name suggests, these type of insurance plans helps you in creating a corpus for your golden phase of life or retirement. SBI Life offers a bunch of retirement plans such as SBI Life - Retire Smart Plus, SBI Life - Retire Smart, SBI Life Saral Retirement Saver, and more.
- Child Plans: With SBI Child plans, you can now create a brighter future for your child and be financially prepared for funding their immediate needs. Some of the child plans that SBI Life offers are SBI Life - Smart Champ Insurance, SBI Life - Smart Scholar, and more.
- Combo Plan: These types of plans are helpful in wealth creation as well as securing the future of your family in your absence. Thus, with a single plan, you can get the benefits of both insurance and investment.
In addition to those listed above, there are many more life insurance plans that you can buy with SBI Life Insurance. So, depending on your budget and requirements, buy the best-suited life insurance plan with SBI Life Insurance.
Benefits of SBI Life Insurance Plans
Some of the benefits of buying SBI Life insurance plans are as follows:
- Variety of Plans: When you choose to buy life insurance plans with SBI Life, you get the option to select from a number of plans available. Some of these plans include SBI Life - Smart Shield, SBI Life - Saral Jeevan Bima, SBI Life - eShiled Next, and many more. Now, depending on your needs and budget, you can select a desired type of life insurance plan with SBI Life.
- Tax Benefits: The different life insurance plans that SBI Life offers also provide tax benefits as specified under section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. So, to reduce your tax liability, buy life insurance plans with SBI Life.
- Hassle-free Claim Settlement Process: SBI Life offers a hassle-free claim settlement process so that you can raise claims without any hassles. In just 3 simple steps, you can raise SBI Life insurance claims. Simply intimate about the claims, submit the relevant documents, and finally your claim request will be settled by SBI Life.
- Dedicated Support Team: SBI Life has branches spread across different cities in India. In total, it has 992 branches with a dedicated customer support team to answer and support all customer-related queries. Moreover, you can also contact the SBI Life team through emails or by calling on their toll-free number.
- Online Renewal: With SBI Life, you can renew your life insurance plans from anywhere. Just pay the renewal amount online, and your plan will get renewed online.
SBI Life Insurance Premium Calculator
If you want to calculate the premium payment for your SBI Life Insurance policy, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit SBI Life Insurance website.
- Select your plan from the list of options.
- Click on your life insurance plan.
- You will be redirected to a page asking details like name, date of birth, policy term, premium amount, plan type (Regular/Single/Limited Premium), the premium payment frequency, and more.
- Submit the required information.
- Your policy premium will be calculated and displayed on the screen.
SBI Life Insurance User Reviews
Latest News on SBI Life Insurance
- SBI Life term insurance premium receipt download process is quick and easy. The policyholders can visit the official website of SBI Life Insurance and download the policy receipt online with ease. Read on to know the complete process.
- If the policyholder fails to pay the premium for SBI Term Insurance, then the term insurance policy will lapse. However, you can get your policy revived. Read on to understand how.
- SBI Life Insurance policy renewal payments can be done in a few easy steps. You can pay premiums both online and offline. Read on to find out the process of making payments for a life insurance plan.
- SBI Life Insurance premium payment process is quick and easy. Individuals can choose to pay either online through internet banking, UPI, the SBI website, or offline according to their convenience. Read on to find out how to pay your SBI life insurance pre
- SBI Life pension plans offer death cover on the life guaranteed, which is payable to the nominee during the policy term. Policyholders receive vesting benefits.
Claim Process at SBI Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
From Investment and Savings plans to Retirement and Protecti...22 November 2023
Find out all about HDFC life insurance policy details and be...21 November 2023
Find out all about the best term insurance plans for housewi...15 November 2023
Get peace of mind with LIC e-Term insurance, a hassle-free o...30 October 2023
Find out all about the best life insurance policies that off...24 October 2023
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About SBI Life Insurance
Why should I choose SBI Life Insurance?
SBI Life offers a variety of comprehensive plans that you can choose from according to your requirements and budget. SBI Life insurance has a high Claim Settlement Ratio of 94.52% FY 2019-20. The plans offered by SBI Life Insurance are affordable.
What all life insurance plans does SBI Life offer?
SBI provides Protection plans (Term plans), Online Plans, Savings Plans, Wealth Creation Plans, Retirement Plans and Child Plans.
What is the grace period of SBI Life Insurance plans?
SBI offers a 30 days grace period for the premium due date for yearly, half-yearly and quarterly mode of premium and 15 days for monthly mode of premium. The policy will not lapse during the grace period and will lapse thereafter if no premium is paid.
What factors will determine the premium of SBI Life Insurance plans?
Policyholder’s age, sum assured, gender, lifestyle, job, medical history, type of policy and tenure of the policy and Riders (if any) are some of the factors that determine the premium of SBI Life Insurance Plans.
What is the Claim settlement Ratio of SBI Life Insurance?
SBI Life Insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 94.52% for the year 2019-20.