- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
About Magma HDI General Insurance
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Magma Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Magma Car Insurance
- Purchasing insurance for your car is important as per the law. Read this article to know what to do if your Magma HDI car insurance policy gets lapsed
- Read this article to find out what are the factors that have an impact on the cost of your car insurance premium when you purchase it with Magma Gener
- Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prudent purchase for you. Read this article to find out why.
- Not sure, which car insurance to buy? Let us help you choose the right car insurance.
- What is The Difference Between First Party and Third Party Insurance? First Party in car insurance refers to the policyholder. Learn more.
Magma Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Magma HDI Car Insurance FAQs
How can I get the Magma HDI motor insurance policy wordings?Visit the company’s official website and scroll down to the ‘Info Center’. Click on ‘Downloads’ and then expand the ‘Motor Insurance’ section by clicking on the ‘+’ icon. Look out for the type of motor insurance policy you want and click on that. The download will start automatically.
What is the maximum NCB discount offered by Magma HDI?The maximum NCB discount is 50% on the own-damage premium of the insurance policy which is available against 5 claim-free years.
Is there any option to expand the coverage to other geographical areas?Yes, the policy cover can be expanded to other geographical areas such as neighbouring countries (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Srilanka) by paying an extra premium along with the submission of an endorsement.
How much discount is offered for installing ARAI approved anti-theft devices?The company offers a discount of 2.5% on the OD (Own Damage) premium to a maximum of Rs.500 if you have installed ARAI-approved anti-theft devices in your vehicle.
What is CTL?CTL stands for constructive total loss. It is a condition when the repair cost exceeds 75% of the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the vehicle.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- What Happens to Car Insurance Cost as Cars Get Old...
Read this article to take a note of what happens to car insu...27 October 2021
- Ways to Reduce Your Car Insurance Renewal Cost
Car insurance is required to safeguard you financially while...27 October 2021
- Understanding The Anti-Lock Braking System In Cars
Anti-Lock Braking System is a type of braking system that pr...26 October 2021
- Guide to Check Your Car Insurance Policy’s Due Dat...
Read this article to know how to check your car insurance po...26 October 2021
- Documents Required for Raheja QBE Insurance Policy...
Read this article to take note of the documents that are req...25 October 2021
- How To Check HDFC ERGO General Insurance Claim Sta...
Checking HDFC ERGO General Insurance is not that difficult. ...24 September 2021
- Reasons Why You Should Renew Your Car Insurance Po...
Read more to know why you should renew your car insurance po...30 August 2021
- A Guide To Different Types Of Car Insurance Polici...
This article covers the types of policies that are offered i...03 September 2021
- Know The Benefits Of Electric Cars Over Convention...
This article talks about why electric cars are a better alte...14 September 2021
- How to Raise A Car Insurance Claim for Own Damage ...
Read the article to know about the procedure to make a claim...17 September 2021