About Magma HDI General Insurance
Magma HDI is a general insurance company established in 2009 as a joint venture between Magma Fincorp Limited and HDI-Gerling Industrie Versicherung AG. The company operates in India with more than 135 branches and 5 zonal offices. It aims to fulfil the needs and requirements of the stakeholders of the company and aspire to provide all the services required and demanded by the consumers.
The company directs its focus to both rural and urban areas and comes up with products for rural and semi-urban populations. Consumers can get the answers to their queries and can gain access to essential information via the responsive Customer Service and support helplines of Magma HDI. It is a trustworthy insurance company with a track record of providing hassle-free claim settlements. The insurance company is not limited by the boundaries of urban geographical locations as it continues to expand its geographical reach.
Magma HDI Car Insurance
Magma HDI offers a complete portfolio of insurance products that are required by a majority of individuals and corporates. It sells two types of car insurance policies namely third party liability car insurance policies and comprehensive car insurance policies. The intent of offering third party policy is to protect its policyholders against any financial liability towards third parties, arising out of an accident with the involvement of your car, leading to any bodily injury or death of a person and any damage caused to the third-party property, whereas, the comprehensive plan offers cover against any damage to or loss sustained by your car due to an accident, mishap or any calamity.
The general insurance company also offers a wide range of add-on covers like depreciation reimbursement cover, return to invoice cover, engine cover, key cover, roadside assistance cover, and so on, which can be purchased at an extra premium along with comprehensive car insurance policies. In addition to this, it also offers a personal accident cover for individual owners while driving, however, it is available only if the owner holds a valid driving licence. The insurer renders affordable car insurance products and an easy and hassle-free claim settlement process with some discount deals like anti-theft devices, AAI membership, no claim bonus and so on.
Significant Points of Magma HDI Car Insurance
Third Party Property Damage
Up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh
Own Damage Cover
Coverage for Own Car for Its Loss and Damage
Personal Accident Cover
Up to Rs. 15 Lakh for Owner-Driver
8 Add-on Covers
24/7 Claim Assistance
Magma HDI Car Insurance Benefits
- Compensation for bodily injury of a third party travelling in a vehicle or walking on the road
- Unlimited liability cover in case of death of third party
- Optional personal accident cover of up to Rs 15 lakh for the policyholder
- Policy cover for damages/theft of the insured vehicle
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount of up to 50% for claim-free years
- Discount on installing ARAI approved anti-theft devices and also on being a member of the Automobile Association
- Online renewal process and easy claim initiation
- Cashless claim services in over 4,000 authorised workshops.
- Availability of a range of add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation, Engine Cover, etc.
- Round the clock 24*7 customer support from the toll-free helpline
- Instant grievance redressal
- Online service to locate nearest a cashless garage
What is your car's brand?
Magma Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Magma HDI Car Insurance FAQs
How can I get the Magma HDI motor insurance policy wordings?Visit the company’s official website and scroll down to the ‘Info Center’. Click on ‘Downloads’ and then expand the ‘Motor Insurance’ section by clicking on the ‘+’ icon. Look out for the type of motor insurance policy you want and click on that. The download will start automatically.
What is the maximum NCB discount offered by Magma HDI?The maximum NCB discount is 50% on the own-damage premium of the insurance policy which is available against 5 claim-free years.
Is there any option to expand the coverage to other geographical areas?Yes, the policy cover can be expanded to other geographical areas such as neighbouring countries (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Srilanka) by paying an extra premium along with the submission of an endorsement.
How much discount is offered for installing ARAI approved anti-theft devices?The company offers a discount of 2.5% on the OD (Own Damage) premium to a maximum of Rs.500 if you have installed ARAI-approved anti-theft devices in your vehicle.
What is CTL?CTL stands for constructive total loss. It is a condition when the repair cost exceeds 75% of the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the vehicle.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- How to Check Car Insurance Policy Status?
You can verify the status of your car insurance policy, both...19 April 2021
- What Is The Process Of Car Inspection?
Read this post to learn about the car inspection process.19 April 2021
- How Modification Affects The Premium Of A Car Insu...
Learn this this article how modification affects the premium...18 April 2021
- Importance Of Add-On Covers In Car Insurance
Read more to learn about the importance of add-on covers in ...18 April 2021
- Things To Know About Zero Depreciation Cover In Ca...
Read this article to learn things about zero depreciation co...17 April 2021
- Top Secrets About Car Insurance That You Should Kn...
Know top secrets about car insurance that may be unknown to ...23 March 2021
- Simple Steps to Renew Your Car Insurance Policy On...
Read this post to learn about simple steps to renew your car...18 March 2021
- Benefits of Engine Protection Cover in Car Insuran...
Engine protection is an important add-on cover under a car i...31 March 2021
- Tips to Make Your Car Insurance the Top Deal Ever
Trying to choose the best car insurance plan for you? Here a...24 March 2021
- How to Switch A Car Insurance Company?
Here is the complete guide as to how to switch a car insuran...28 March 2021