Health InsurancePlans Compare and Save Big!*
How Health Insurance Works?
- Provide your details
Fill your health details and get the best insurance policies.
- Compare Best Quotes
Customize top-ups as per your convenience.
- Buy in less than a minute
Get policy issued instantly after payment.
Benefits of Health Insurance
What is Health Insurance?
It is an agreement under which insurance firms consensually concur to undertake the guarantee of compensation subject to medical costs incurred, while a policyholder is hospitalized due to falling ill or getting injured due to an accident. To ensure this offering, insurance firms holds the tie-ups with many hospitals and clinics to provide cashless treatment to the insured individuals. In the absence of any tie-up, the insurer reimburses the medical expenses. The government also encourages it by rendering the tax deductions.
In case of hospitalization of the policyholder, the insurer settles the bill directly with the hospital.
Every insurance policyholder enjoys tax benefits for the premiums paid towards the plan.
The policyholders are offered with a lifelong renewability option after every policy term.
Most health insurance companies provide 24/7 customer service support to answer all health-related doubts.
Popular Health Insurance Companies
Frequently asked questions (FAQ’s)
What does InsuranceDekho do?
InsuranceDekho is an insurance broking company that sells auto and health insurance policies in India. To find and purchase an insurance policy as per your requirements, you can visit our website www.insurancedekho.com. It has a vast array of insurance policies from various insurers available at the best price and vast coverage features.
When was InsuranceDekho founded?
InsuranceDekho, owned by Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd is a private company incorporated on 2nd May, 2016. It is an Indian Non-government Company involved in the insurance business.
What is the address of InsuranceDekho?
The correspondence address of InsuranceDekho is:
D-41, 1st Floor,
Sector 59, Noida,
What are the contact details of InsuranceDekho?
The toll-free number of InsuranceDekho is 1800 1205 698. You can also drop an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the IRDAI license number of InsuranceDekho?
The IRDAI license number of InsuranceDekho is 588. The CIN number of the company is U66010RJ2016PTC054811.
What types of insurance can I buy from InsuranceDekho?
You can purchase car insurance, bike insurance and health insurance products from InsuranceDekho.
Can I get my insurance policy renewed at InsuranceDekho?
Yes, you can easily get your health insurance policies renewed with us by simply calling us at 1800-120-5698.
Is it safe to buy insurance policy online from InsuranceDekho?
Yes, it is 100% safe to purchase insurance policy online from us. Working with the best payment gateway helps us to keep your transaction secure.
When do I get my insurance policy documents?
Once you purchase insurance policy through InsuranceDekho and complete all the documentation, the insurance policy documents will reach you within 15 days.
In case of a query, how can I contact the experts at InsuranceDekho?
You can get your queries resolved by initiating contact at 1800-120-5698. You can also write to us at email@example.com.
Latest Health News
- Read More →
Why choose InsuranceDekho ?
- Instant policy issuance
- Dedicated support team
- Quotes from multiple insurers
- If affordable health insurance policies are what you are looking for, then I will suggest you to go for health insurance plans from Universal Sompo. I purchased Individual Health Insurance policy of Universal Sompo from insurancedekho.com. They have very well trained and informed customer care executives. They explained to me the policy features and benefits in detail and with patience and helped me to make the right choice as per my medicalPradeep Sharma
- I purchased Bajaj Allianz individual health insurance policy few days back through InsuranceDekho. The sum insured of my plan is Rs 10 Lakh with 3 year policy term. The plan offers several benefits which brings a huge amount of relief for me. InsuranceDekho team supported me a lot in choosing the best plan for me.</p>Ravi Malik
- My family is big and dealing with medical expenses of all of them was not easy for me. I bought Bajaj Allianz Family Floater Health Guard Policy and included my parents, kids and spouse in that. InsuranceDekho support staff helped me a lot in understanding and buying the policy.</p>Lakshay Arora
- Many many thanks to InsuranceDekho team for helping me out in buying Family Health Optima Insurance Plan from Star Health Insurance. Apart from providing a wide sum insured amount coverage the plan also offer an auto recharge of SI at no additional cost. Thanks to Star Health and InsuranceDekho teams.Rishabh Sharma
- I purchased a Star Senior Citizens Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy for my father. The plan offers a wide coverage and allows the entry of individuals without any pre-medical test. I bought the plan through InsuranceDekho and happy with their prompt and excellent service in clearing all our doubts.Gyan Chandra
- I am more than delighted to tell you that we are grateful for the service you offered us, you were extremely good! Totally appreciate the concern you had and also with what maturity you dealt with things while we faced few minor issues during the process. You were amazing. I am sure you make your team proud. Thanks to Insurancedekho and Team!!</p>Marlyn Anne
- I bought a health policy through Insurancedekho.com...must say both the people who interacted with me are highly efficient, prompt, helpful. I am completely satisfied with their support and look forward to putting in a good word for the team.Ishaq Chagla
- I purchased Universal Sompo health insurance plan last year from Insurancedekho. The customer care executives explained me the coverage features which made me feel satisfied for making the right choice of insurance broker. The service is quick and also on time. My policy had a coverage feature of emergency ambulance and so was provided without any extra charge.</p>Monika Chaudhary
How to buy health insurance?
Eligibility Criteria to Buy Health Insurance
Buying a health insurance policy is essential because medical care, especially in the private sector is expensive and can burn a hole in your pocket. To avoid a tough situation during medical emergency or illness, paying a small annual premium can certainly help to lessen your stress.
You can easily purchase a good insurance plan online that usually covers expenses incurred towards doctor consultation fees, ambulance services, hospitalization to a certain extent. Here are the eligibility criteria-
- Entry age for adults- 18-65 years (exclusive plans are provided for people above 70 years of age.)
- Entry age for children-90 days-18 years.
Buying a health insurance policy during early age can be cost-effective as one might not necessarily have to undergo medical tests conducted by the insurers.
Documents Required to Buy Health Insurance Online
There are a few documents that you must be able to show to buy a health insurance policy online. These are-
- Age proof: Either of the following-Birth Certificate, 10th or 12th mark sheet, Driving License, Passport, Voter’s ID, etc.
- Identity proof: Either of-Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, which proves one’s citizenship.
- Address proof: Either of-Electricity bill, Ration Card, Telephone Bill, Passport, Driving License with your permanent address clearly mentioned on it.
- Medical check-up: Some plans require health check-up to ensure that the individual is not suffering from any chronic illness.
The Process to Buy Health Insurance Online
You can buy a health insurance policy online in a few easy steps-
- Fill in the details of your basic requirements to get the best results of health insurance plans matching your needs.
- Compare health insurance plans and decide wisely on which insurer to invest in.
- Opt for a plan that matches your requirements and be insured within a few minutes.
- Fill in the online proposal form with your necessary details for further reference.
- Upload your documents.
- Make payment for the chosen plan.
- The health insurance plan has now got you covered.
Type of health insurance plans
Individual Health Insurance Plan
It is an agreement between an insurer and a policyholder where former promises of bearing the medical expenses of the latter subject to the limits of the plan. To own this coverage, the policyholder is required to pay premiums to the insurer for getting the coverage without any break.
- Coverage for pre and post hospitalization expenses
- You can opt for the best treatments for your loved ones
- Your savings will not be affected due to any medical emergency
- Most of the daycare procedures are covered under different plans
- Tax benefits under the section 80D of Income Tax Act
Senior Citizen Health Insurance Plan
With age, the probability of falling prey to diseases increases. Therefore, a senior citizen health insurance plan is an excellent option, as in older age, the lesser or no income enhances the trouble. These plans are designed to cover senior people aged 60 years and above and provides coverage for diseases, critical illnesses, accidents, etc.
- Frequent medical expenses can easily be borne with the plan
- Can afford proper treatment and medication with lesser income too
- May increase life expectancy with regular and advanced treatment
- Investment in health policy save the tax under section 80D of IT Act
- Enhance the savings and bring independence in terms of financial security
Critical Illness Insurance Plan
Treatment of critical diseases is never easy. The procedures related to critical illnesses are highly expensive and prolonged that lead to the loss of a significant amount of savings. These plans provide cover for diseases like kidney failure, heart attack, cancer, muscular dystrophy, and many others.
- Lump sum amount is offered to maintain the lifestyle
- The recuperation aid is covered under the critical illness plan
- Regular health check-ups are also available under such policies
- Offers the best treatment when it comes to life-threatening disease
- TA good amount of tax can be saved under section 80D of IT act
Maternity Health Insurance Plans
Pregnancy is a turning point in every woman’s life. At this time, they require the utmost care. With time, medical technology has made delivery procedures safer, more comfortable, but expensive. Everyone wants that the mother and baby should get the most possible comfort during the delivery procedure. Thus, taking a maternity plan is a gesture of perfect planning.
- Easy to get the delivery done in the best-equipped hospital
- Regular expenses are curbed with the coverage of consultations, health check-ups, tests, etc.
- The coverage of newborn baby don’t let the budget be affected
- Normal and Cesarean deliver cover avoid the financial crisis before delivery
- With tax benefits, you can save money under section 80D of IT act
Group Health Insurance Plans
The group health provides the insurance to eligible professionals of an organization. Under this segment of insurance plans, the employers purchase the health policies for their employees. The payment for it is made two ways, half of the amount is paid by the employer and the remaining by the employees. It is generally given to enhance the morale of the employees and also to retain the employees.
- Enhance the retention rate in the firm
- Boost the morale of employees
- Make employees avail the plan at economical rates
- Tax benefits can be earned under section 80D of IT act
Personal Accident Insurance Plans
An accident is an unforeseen and unfortunate event that can happen to anybody and anytime. Also, its consequences may go disastrous and catastrophic. Therefore, a personal accident insurance plan is necessary for dealing with financial hardships during an accident.
- Expenses of accident-related treatments are covered
- Severe injuries due to an accident can be treated in the best manner
- Many personal accident plans covers funeral and legal expenses
- Worldwide coverage is offered as accidents can happen anywhere, anytime
- Some plans provide the coverage to the entire family for complete health care
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer available on selected plans only. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122012, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588, helpline no 18001205698. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.