- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
About COCO by DHFL Car Insurance
DHFL General Insurance is a leading general insurance provider in India. It provides several insurance products like car insurance policies, two-wheeler insurance policies, health insurance policies, travel insurance policies, home insurance policies, etc. under the acronym COCO which stands for Connected Coverage. The company is backed by financial services group Wadhawan Global Capital (WGC).
COCO by DHFL General Insurance is a completely digital platform that aims to make purchasing insurance products simple, relevant and easier to save time and energy. Since it’s an entirely digital process, it also removes the hassles of dealing with a middleman. The company works with the motto ‘Care More. Have More.’ and aims to strengthen that idea.
The general insurer offers third party car insurance policies and comprehensive car insurance policies. These car insurance policies can be purchased with a number of add-on cover(s) voluntarily by the insured. The company uses advanced algorithms, employs machine learning technology and artificial intelligence (AI) to cater to car insurance needs of the customers.
COCO by DHFL Car Insurance Benefits
- Offers policy cover for third party liabilities including compensation for third party property damage.
- Covers the insured vehicle against expenses arising out of damages caused in a road accident as well as due to any natural or manmade calamities.
- Enjoy benefits like No Claim Bonus as a reward when no claim is filed during the tenure of the insurance policy.
- Quick and hassle-free renewal process.
- A wide range of add-on covers to offer more protection to the vehicle over standard comprehensive policies.
- Alongside delivering services and policy products of different types, COCO’s platform is entirely digital and completely transparent. This allows customers to purchase policies directly through the company’s online portal without the hassle of dealing with a middleman.
- COCO by DHFL offers NCB Protection to the policyholders even after filing a claim during the insurance tenure.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
434 Dhfl Cashless Garages in India
Must Read Articles before buying Dhfl Car Insurance
- Do I need insurance for a stored car? Let’s read about some reasons why it is advisable to have your car insured even when it is in storage.
- Have tinted glass? Pay fine to RTO traffic police. You should know RTO traffic police fines & penalties for using tinted glass in the car.
- Car insurance add-ons are additional coverages which help extend the coverage offered by a standard car insurance policy. Know benefits.
- Want to know useful of car Insurance Add-ons? Key add-on cover in car insurance allows the customer to tailor their insurance plan.
DHFL Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Insurance Products by Dhfl General Insurance
DHFL Car Insurance FAQs
How many kinds of car insurance plans are offered by DHFL?
DHFL provides three kinds of car insurance plans to their customers, namely comprehensive car insurance plan, third party liability insurance plan and standalone own damage insurance plan.
Does DHFL offer NCB to their customers?
Yes, the insurance provider offers NCB benefits to their customers in case no claims are raised by the policyholder during the policy duration.
What are the benefits of having DHFL car insurance?
DHFL car insurance offers a variety of benefits including quick and hassle-free claim process, a high claim settlement ratio, offers multiple add-on covers, offers a wide cashless garage network etc.
What do you mean by endorsement?
An endorsement consists of various details about any changes made in the car insurance policy document like policyholder’s name, contact number, email-id, address, etc.
What all factors are taken into account to determine the premium of a car insurance plan?
The premium is determined on the basis of factors like car’s age, add-on cover, engine cc, installed anti-theft devices in car, car’s IDV, NCB and other discounts.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- Vehicle Insurance Renewal in 5 Simple Tips
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...01 July 2022
- Is it possible for your GST number to be included ...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...30 June 2022
- All You Need to Learn About Personal Accident Cove...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...30 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022