- Enjoy Cashless Claim Service at 400+ authorized garagesCheck in your City
- Round the clock support
- Complete digital platform for purchase, claim settlement and renewal of policies
- Wide variety of add-on covers
About COCO by DHFL Car Insurance
DHFL General Insurance is a leading general insurance provider in India. It provides the insurance products under the acronym COCO which stands for Connected Coverage. The company is backed by financial services group Wadhawan Global Capital (WGC).
COCO by DHFL General Insurance is a completely digital platform that aims to make purchasing insurance products simple, relevant and easier to save time and energy. Since it’s an entirely digital process, it also removes the hassles of dealing with a middleman. The company works with the motto ‘Care More. Have More.’and aims to strengthen that idea. It offers products ranging from health, home, travel and motor policies along with a number of add-on coverages.
COCO by DHFL Car Insurance Benefits
- Offers policy cover for third party liabilities including compensation for third party property damage.
- Covers the insured vehicle against expenses arising out of damages caused in a road accident as well as due to any natural or manmade calamities.
- Enjoy benefits like No Claim Bonus as a reward when no claim is filed during the tenure of the insurance policy.
- Quick and hassle-free renewal process.
- A wide range of add-on covers to offer more protection to the vehicle over standard comprehensive policies.
- Alongside delivering services and policy products of different types, COCO’s platform is entirely digital and completely transparent. This allows customers to purchase policies directly through the company’s online portal without the hassle of dealing with a middleman.
- The company uses advanced algorithms, employs machine learning technology and artificial intelligence (AI) to cater to services that are required and demanded by the customers.
- COCO by DHFL offers NCB Protection to the policyholders even after filing a claim during the insurance tenure.