About COCO by DHFL Car Insurance
DHFL General Insurance is a leading general insurance provider in India. It provides several insurance products like car insurance policies, two-wheeler insurance policies, health insurance policies, travel insurance policies, home insurance policies, etc. under the acronym COCO which stands for Connected Coverage. The company is backed by financial services group Wadhawan Global Capital (WGC).
COCO by DHFL General Insurance is a completely digital platform that aims to make purchasing insurance products simple, relevant and easier to save time and energy. Since it’s an entirely digital process, it also removes the hassles of dealing with a middleman. The company works with the motto ‘Care More. Have More.’ and aims to strengthen that idea.
The general insurer offers third party car insurance policies and comprehensive car insurance policies. These car insurance policies can be purchased with a number of add-on cover(s) voluntarily by the insured. The company uses advanced algorithms, employs machine learning technology and artificial intelligence (AI) to cater to car insurance needs of the customers.
COCO by DHFL Car Insurance Benefits
- Offers policy cover for third party liabilities including compensation for third party property damage.
- Covers the insured vehicle against expenses arising out of damages caused in a road accident as well as due to any natural or manmade calamities.
- Enjoy benefits like No Claim Bonus as a reward when no claim is filed during the tenure of the insurance policy.
- Quick and hassle-free renewal process.
- A wide range of add-on covers to offer more protection to the vehicle over standard comprehensive policies.
- Alongside delivering services and policy products of different types, COCO’s platform is entirely digital and completely transparent. This allows customers to purchase policies directly through the company’s online portal without the hassle of dealing with a middleman.
- COCO by DHFL offers NCB Protection to the policyholders even after filing a claim during the insurance tenure.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Calculate Your Car Insurance
434 Dhfl Cashless Garages in India
Must Read Articles before buying Dhfl Car Insurance
- Do I need insurance for a stored car? Let’s read about some reasons why it is advisable to have your car insured even when it is in storage.
- Have tinted glass? Pay fine to RTO traffic police. You should know RTO traffic police fines & penalties for using tinted glass in the car.
- Car insurance add-ons are additional coverages which help extend the coverage offered by a standard car insurance policy. Know benefits.
- Want to know useful of car Insurance Add-ons? Key add-on cover in car insurance allows the customer to tailor their insurance plan.
DHFL Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Insurance Products by Dhfl General Insurance
DHFL Car Insurance FAQs
How many kinds of car insurance plans are offered by DHFL?
DHFL provides three kinds of car insurance plans to their customers, namely comprehensive car insurance plan, third party liability insurance plan and standalone own damage insurance plan.
Does DHFL offer NCB to their customers?
Yes, the insurance provider offers NCB benefits to their customers in case no claims are raised by the policyholder during the policy duration.
What are the benefits of having DHFL car insurance?
DHFL car insurance offers a variety of benefits including quick and hassle-free claim process, a high claim settlement ratio, offers multiple add-on covers, offers a wide cashless garage network etc.
What do you mean by endorsement?
An endorsement consists of various details about any changes made in the car insurance policy document like policyholder’s name, contact number, email-id, address, etc.
What all factors are taken into account to determine the premium of a car insurance plan?
The premium is determined on the basis of factors like car’s age, add-on cover, engine cc, installed anti-theft devices in car, car’s IDV, NCB and other discounts.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Can Someone Else Make A Claim On My Car Insurance?
Read the article to know whether someone else can put a clai...05 December 2022
- Can I Have Multiple Car Insurance Policies?
One must purchase car insurance coverage to protect your mon...02 December 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- How Much Does A Claim Affect Car Insurance?
How does making a car insurance claim affects the premium fo...03 November 2022