- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance
Comprehensive car insurance policy by Acko General Insurance offers complete protection against damages/injury/death due to an accident. The policy covers expenses arising from the damage of the insured vehicle, injury/death of third-party and also the policyholder. Acko comprehensive car insurance policy insures your car against damages caused by accidents, fire, theft, natural or man-made calamities, vandalism and damages occurred in a riot. All these ensure that you can take your car on the streets without any worry of expenses incurred after an accident.
It goes without saying that a comprehensive car insurance policy offers a wider coverage and comes as a great option if you want complete peace of mind. Not only does it cover you, your car and the third party, but also comes with additional benefits like purchasing add-ons for wider coverage. This means you can get benefits like Zero Depreciation cover by adding a small sum to your premium.
ACKO Car Insurance Premium Calculator
The sum insured for your car depends on its Insured Declared Value (IDV). Higher IDV means a higher sum insured and also a higher premium amount.
To calculate the premium for a comprehensive car insurance policy, visit our website www.insurancedekho.com and get quotes post entering basic details.
Claim Process of ACKO Car Insurance
1) Contact your insurer
Immediately get in touch with insurer if any damage is caused to you, your vehicle, or a third-party due to an accident, fire, theft or calamity. You can raise a claim by visiting Acko’s website or by calling their call center at 1-860-266-2256. Make sure to provide information like vehicle’s number, details of incident etc.
2) Lodging FIR
In case of theft of the vehicle or damage to third party, file an FIR at the nearest police station. You also need to submit a copy of FIR along with other documents to the company.
3) Explanation of the process
Once you have intimated the claim, company will explain the claim settlement process and documents required for the same. In selected cities, Acko also provides the facility of picking up your car within 60 mins.
4) Hassle-free claim settlement
Post vehicle repair and completion of all legal formalities and documentation, claim amount will be paid to you or third-party. In case your car was picked by Acko for repairing, it will be delivered to you within three days (depending on the extent of damage to your vehicle). If Acko fails to deliver your car within three days, it will provide you with free cab vouchers to commute*.
*Please check with insurer before purchasing your policy.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Acko Car Insurance
- Read this article to know the types of car insurance plans offered by Acko General Insurance.
- There are some factors that could affect your Acko car insurance premium. Read this article to take a note of them.
- Read this article to understand the points that you should consider before purchasing your car insurance with Acko General Insurance.
- Accessories Cover for Car Insurance is important. You should ensure that expensive car accessories are covered.
- Hike in Third Party Insurance premium for cars and two-wheelers for 2020-21 proposed by IRDAI. Read out to know how much you may pay for your car/bike
ACKO Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Insurance advisor so polite and having well knowledge about my queries. she provide me all information which i...
ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
What additional benefits does a comprehensive policy offer over third-party coverage?Apart from coverage against expenses of third-party liabilities, a comprehensive car insurance policy also covers repair cost of insured’s vehicle and injury/death of the policyholder.
Do I need to tow/drive my damaged car to the garage after an accident?Fortunately, you don’t need to do so. Just inform the company about the accident and location, a towing van will be arranged within 60 minutes of intimation.
What are cashless claims?If your vehicle is repaired in any of the garages registered as cashless under the company’s network, Acko Insurance will pay the repairing cost directly to the garage. This type of claim is known as ‘Cashless Claims’.
What are add-on covers?An add-on cover is additional protection over standard car insurance that can be purchased by paying extra premium.
How is the premium amount decided?Premium depends on your vehicle’s Insured Declared Values or IDV. A new vehicle will have higher IDV and subsequently, a higher premium.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Things You Didn't Know About A Car's IDV
The Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your automobile is the c...19 May 2022
- During The Smog Season, Here Are Some Suggestions ...
During the smog season, be aware of these strategies for red...19 May 2022
- Why And How Is A Car Insurance Background Check Pe...
Motorists benefit from car insurance since it financially pr...18 May 2022
- What Is The Procedure For Paying Shriram General I...
Shriram General Insurance provides a variety of renewal paym...18 May 2022
- How Do I Check The Status Of My Tata Aig General I...
Taking care of your vehicle should never be a financial stra...17 May 2022
- Driver and Passenger Cover In Car Insurance
Passenger insurance protects passengers traveling in the ins...22 March 2022
- The Advantages of Buying HDFC ERGO Car Insurance O...
In the market, HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products.04 April 2022
- What Should I Do If I Get Into A Car Accident?
Do you want to know what to do if you are involved in a vehi...27 March 2022
- What Is IDV and How Does It Work?
The IDV Calculator is an online tool that determines the mar...30 March 2022
- Some Car Insurance Add-On Covers to Think About
Car insurance add-ons are available from one insurer to the ...02 April 2022