Cashless Garages for Bike Insurance Policy
What is Cashless Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
There are several general insurance companies inn India that offer reliable bike insurance plans. In order to provide cashless services to the policyholder, these insurance companies have tie-ups with numerous garages for their convenience. In these partner garages, the policyholders can avail cashless services. this means, that they are not required to pay anything at the garage, but the insurance company will settle the repair bill directly. So, when buying bike insurance plans, it is important to check the list of cashless garages that the insurance company has tie-up with. The greater the number of network garages, the better it is.
Advantages of Cashless Bike Insurance Plans
When you get your bike repaired at a cashless garage, you enjoy the following benefits:
1. Hassle-Free Process
If you avail services at a cashless garage, then the insurance company handles everything by itself. This makes the process hassle-free for you.
2. Speedy Services
You can enjoy speedy services when availing cashless services at the network garage. This is because these garages give priority to the insured individuals thereby keeping them at ease.
3. Smooth Claim Settlement
Cashless garages offer quick and smooth claim settlement process, which otherwise may take quite a few days.
4. Reliable Garages
Insurance companies are persistently on the watch out for up-gradation of their cashless garage empanelled list in order to make it more inclusive. The empanelled garages are specifically presented with a proven track record of customer satisfaction and up to date services. Also, these networked garages are reliable, offer genuine spare parts and charge tariff according to the industry standards.
5. Peace of Mind
The unexpected accident or mishap leaves you affected not just mentally and physically but also financially. However, opting for a cashless facility reduces the need to arrange for cash on an urgent basis and also ensures a smoothly running claims process, starting from surveying the damage to the point of claim settlement.
What is your bike's brand?
Steps To Get Cashless Bike Insurance Claim
Given below are steps to follow at the time of cashless bike insurance claim settlement:
Step 1: In case of third party damage, register an FIR at the nearest police station from the place of the accident. Also, remember to take a copy of the FIR.
Step 2: Contact and inform your insurance company either online or offline, whichever is possible sooner. The insurance company will send a surveyor and notify you regarding the nearest cashless garages according to its partner garages list.
Step 3: After shortlisting a garage, contact them to get your bike repaired. Also, it is recommended that you should select a garage depending upon the brand/manufacture speciality. Once the bike repair is done, sign the necessary documents and collect your bike.
Step 4: Collect the invoice of the garage and the bill is paid by the insurance company. You are required to pay just for the amount of repair that is beyond your bike insurance coverage.
What Happens If The Policyholders' Bike Does Not Get Repaired At a Cashless Network Garage?
If your bike is not repaired at one of the insurance company’s network garages, then you are required to pay for the repairs from your own pocket and the amount is later reimbursed by the insurance company.
Steps To Make a Reimbursement Bike Insurance Claim Settlement
Highlighted below are steps needed to make a reimbursement claim settlement for two wheelers
Step 1: Inform And Initiate the Claim
Begin by informing the insurance company regarding the accident involving the insured bike. This can be done either through email or contact their customer care executive. Afterwards, you will be provided with a claim reference number from the insurer.
Step 2: Surveyor Assigned By Insurance Company
A surveyor is assigned by the insurance company to assess and inspect the damage caused to the bike in the accident. The policyholder needs to submit all the important documents to the surveyor so as to quickly initiate the claim process.
Step 3: Bike Repairs
After inspection, you are required to get your bike repaired at the nearest garage. At times, insurance companies offer free towing facilities up to Rs 1500. Moreover, charges for towing may vary for different insurance companies.
Step 4: Reimbursement of Claim
You are required to pay the repair amount and initiate the reimbursement process with the insurance company, who would issue the amount after working out the deductibles.
Add-on Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS XL100 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Intruder Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Bike Insurance Companies Reviews & Ratings
Bike Insurance News
- How To Reduce Premium Of Your Bike Insurance Polic...
You may be wondering if there is a way to reduce the premium...19 January 2021
- Top 5 Things To Keep In Mind When Renewing Bike In...
Planning to renew your bike insurance? Read this post.19 January 2021
- Tips To Choose The Best Protective Gear For Riding...
Let’s read all about how to choose the best protective gear ...18 January 2021
- Choose The Right Helmet Before Hitting The Road
It is essential to wear a helmet that is right for you in or...18 January 2021
- Tips To Improve Your Riding Skills
You may be wondering what are some ways to take your riding ...17 January 2021
- How to Check Vehicle Owner Details By Registration...
There are many scenarios in which you may want to find out a...28 November 2020
- Best Electric Two-Wheelers in India in 2021
Electric two wheelers are becoming increasingly popular in t...27 November 2020
- Advantages Of Personal Accident Cover With Two Whe...
Two wheelers are at greater risks for accidents than other v...28 November 2020
- Two-Wheeler Sanitization Checklist
Keeping all your surroundings clean and sanitised is of utmo...29 November 2020
- Important Items In A Biker’s Riding Kit
There may be many instances where you have taken a trip on y...29 November 2020