Cashless Garages for Bike Insurance Policy
What is Cashless Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Cashless bike insurance is a facility designed to get the policyholder’s bike repaired without making him or her pay anything. Under this concept, insurance companies are liable to bear the expenses of bike or any two-wheeler repair on behalf of policyholders. This facility saves you from paying the repair expense of your bike just after the accident.
The cashless bike insurance claim process requires lesser documentation to submit and fewer formalities to go through when compared to the reimbursement claim process. Under this facility, the insurer immediately sends a surveyor to the spot or garage after the mishap to assess the damage extent based on which insurer settles the claim that brings pace and transparency in the process. Also, the insurers attain quality garages in their network to offer cashless claims which give you the best repair service free of cost.
There are several general insurance companies in India that offer reliable bike insurance plans. In order to provide cashless services to the policyholder, these insurance companies have tie-ups with numerous garages for their convenience. In these partner garages, the policyholders can avail cashless services. this means, that they are not required to pay anything at the garage, but the insurance company will settle the repair bill directly. So, when buying bike insurance plans, it is important to check the list of cashless garages that the insurance company has tie-up with. The greater the number of network garages, the better it is.
Advantages of Cashless Bike Insurance Plans
When you get your bike repaired at a cashless garage, you enjoy the following benefits:
1. Hassle-Free Process
If you avail services at a cashless garage, then the insurance company handles everything by itself. This makes the process hassle-free for you.
2. Speedy Services
You can enjoy speedy services when availing cashless services at the network garage. This is because these garages give priority to the insured individuals thereby keeping them at ease.
3. Smooth Claim Settlement
Cashless garages offer quick and smooth claim settlement process, which otherwise may take quite a few days.
4. Reliable Garages
Insurance companies are persistently on the watch out for up-gradation of their cashless garage empanelled list in order to make it more inclusive. The empanelled garages are specifically presented with a proven track record of customer satisfaction and up to date services. Also, these networked garages are reliable, offer genuine spare parts and charge tariff according to the industry standards.
5. Peace of Mind
The unexpected accident or mishap leaves you affected not just mentally and physically but also financially. However, opting for a cashless facility reduces the need to arrange for cash on an urgent basis and also ensures a smoothly running claims process, starting from surveying the damage to the point of claim settlement.
What is your bike's brand?
Steps To Get Cashless Bike Insurance Claim
Given below are steps to follow at the time of cashless bike insurance claim settlement:
Step 1: In case of third party damage, register an FIR at the nearest police station from the place of the accident. Also, remember to take a copy of the FIR.
Step 2: Contact and inform your insurance company either online or offline, whichever is possible sooner. The insurance company will send a surveyor and notify you regarding the nearest cashless garages according to its partner garages list.
Step 3: After shortlisting a garage, contact them to get your bike repaired. Also, it is recommended that you should select a garage depending upon the brand/manufacture speciality. Once the bike repair is done, sign the necessary documents and collect your bike.
Step 4: Collect the invoice of the garage and the bill is paid by the insurance company. You are required to pay just for the amount of repair that is beyond your bike insurance coverage.
What Happens If The Policyholders' Bike Does Not Get Repaired At a Cashless Network Garage?
If your bike is not repaired at one of the insurance company’s network garages, then you are required to pay for the repairs from your own pocket and the amount is later reimbursed by the insurance company.
Steps To Make a Reimbursement Bike Insurance Claim Settlement
Highlighted below are steps needed to make a reimbursement claim settlement for two wheelers
Step 1: Inform And Initiate the Claim
Begin by informing the insurance company regarding the accident involving the insured bike. This can be done either through email or contact their customer care executive. Afterwards, you will be provided with a claim reference number from the insurer.
Step 2: Surveyor Assigned By Insurance Company
A surveyor is assigned by the insurance company to assess and inspect the damage caused to the bike in the accident. The policyholder needs to submit all the important documents to the surveyor so as to quickly initiate the claim process.
Step 3: Bike Repairs
After inspection, you are required to get your bike repaired at the nearest garage. At times, insurance companies offer free towing facilities up to Rs 1500. Moreover, charges for towing may vary for different insurance companies.
Step 4: Reimbursement of Claim
You are required to pay the repair amount and initiate the reimbursement process with the insurance company, who would issue the amount after working out the deductibles.
Add-on Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Glamour Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Pleasure Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RR 310 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 125 Insurance Quotes
- View KTM RC 200 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Hness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa Perak Insurance Quotes
- View Jawa 42 Insurance Quotes
Explore Bike Insurance
Bike Insurance Companies Reviews & Ratings
Bike Insurance News
- Want To Buy A Second Hand Honda Activa? Here Is A ...
This article mentions the checklist that an individual shoul...09 April 2021
- Tips To Maintain A Royal Enfield Bike
This article mentions the top 5 tips for maintaining a Royal...09 April 2021
- Best Royal Enfield Bikes Under INR 2 Lakh In India...
This article mentions the best Royal Enfield bikes available...08 April 2021
- What Does A Motorcycle Tune Up Include?
This article mentions what the process of a motorcycle tune ...08 April 2021
- Best Two Wheeler Insurance Plans In India 2021
This article highlights the best two wheeler insurance plans...07 April 2021
- New Traffic Rules In India 2021, Complete Fines Li...
It is important for you to be aware of all the rules and reg...08 February 2021
- Registration Certificate (RC): Check Vehicle Regis...
It is important to know how you can access vehicle registrat...13 February 2021
- PUC Certificate: Check Your Vehicle Pollution Cert...
Have you ever wondered your pollution certificate status onl...16 March 2021
- How to Find A Bike’s Registration Number And Chass...
Check this post if you want to learn how to find a bike's re...20 February 2021
- Steps To Check Bike Insurance Policy Status Online...
It has never been easier to check your insurance policy stat...16 February 2021