About HDFC Life Investment Plans
- Inception: 2000
- Claim Settlement Ratio: 98.01% in FY 2020-21
- Customer Care: 9.00 AM to 9.00 PM
- Presence: 421 Branches
About HDFC Investment Plan
The HDFC Life Insurance Company was founded in the year 2000. Standard Life Aberdeen plc and Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited have partnered to form HDFC Life Insurance. The company currently has 421 branches and has a very good claim settlement ratio of 98.01% in the financial year 2020-21.
For its performance and services, HDFC Life Insurance Company has received numerous honours. For the eighth year in a row, HDFC Life Insurance was named a 'Superbrand.' The 'Digital Crest Award 2020' went to HDFC Life. In 2018, BFSI named HDFC Life "The Best Life Insurance Company." At the LACP Vision Awards 2019-20, HDFC Life was awarded Platinum. The '11th Aegis Graham Bell Award' for Innovative digital transformation for Vision AI was given to HDFC Life. In 2021, HDFC Life was named a 'Superbrand.'
HDFC Investment Plans
HDFC offers various investment plans-
- HDFC Investment Plans
- HDFC offered the following investment plans-
- HDFC Life Sanchay Plus
- HDFC Life Sanchay Par Advantage
- HDFC Life Sanchay
- HDFC Life Sampoorna Samridhi Plus
- HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus
- HDFC Life Super Income Plan
- HDFC Life Uday
Partner Investment Insurance Companies
Disclaimer: InsuranceDekho does not endorse, rate or recommend any particular insurance company or insurance plan.
Explore more Investment options
FAQ About HDFC Life Investment Plans
What is the procedure for terminating HDFC Life investment plans?
Policyholders must bring all applicable policy documentation, as well as a completed surrender form, to any of their city's branch locations. After deducting termination fees, stamp duty (if applicable), and medical tests, the refund will be deposited into your bank account within 72 hours.
What is the best way to pay the premium? What are the different payment options for buying HDFC Life Investment Plans?
Any of the following methods can be used to pay your HDFC Life Insurance premium:
- Cash\ Cheque payments
- Drop box
- EBPP (Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment)
- Axis\Yes Bank Debit Card
For paying your premium online, visit e-portal by simply following the below mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Enter the details of your policy such as policy number and date of birth of the policyholder.
- Step 2: Pay your premium with credit\debit card or simply select your bank account to make your payment.
- Step 3: Check the details which you entered and confirm your payment query and receive your online payment receipt.
How can I check the status of my HDFC Investment plan's policy?
If you are a registered member, you can check the status of your insurance online. To check the status of your policy, simply connect onto the e-portal with your Client ID and password.
What is the procedure for renewing HDFC Life investment plans?
Renew your policy through the internet. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the website and sign in with your customer ID and password.
- Step 2: Find the policy that needs to be renewed and pay for it. Now is the time to pay for your premium renewal.
- Step 3: Select a method of payment: credit/debit card or NEFT.
- Step 4: Verify and confirm your payment information, then download your confirmation.
What are the factors that can impact an investment plan premium?
A number of factors influence the premium, some of the factors are:
- Smoking and drinking habits
- Policy period
- Sum assured
- Medical history