- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
About IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
The Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative, also known as IFFCO Tokio, is a leading general insurance company in India. The company was formed through a partnership between the Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative and the Tokio Marine Group. IFFCO is one of the largest cooperative societies of Japan, and Tokio Marine Group is one of the largest insurance companies in the country.They have incorporated a vision to provide the best bike insurance and related service to the people of India.
The company was founded on the 4th of December in the year 2000. They arrived with the goal of establishing fair company policies, providing quick assistance with bike insurance and other related issues, and ensuring transparency between the company and policyholders.It works with a vision to grow and develop by adopting the best practices to ease the life of its customers related to their bike insurance, health insurance and so on. It is working in all sectors of insurance, be it Health Insurance, Cyber Insurance or Car and Bike Insurance.
IFFCO Tokio has effectively planted its roots in urban areas and is actively seeking to grow into rural areas. The company has made significant progress in expanding its insurance coverage to rural areas. It has registered its name as the first private insurance company to set up Bima Kendras in order to penetrate the reach of bike insurance policies and many other policies to every doorstep.
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance
IFFCO Tokio offers its customers extensive insurance coverage for their two-wheelers. Customers can purchase three different types of two-wheeler insurance in India: third-party insurance, standalone own damage insurance, and comprehensive plans.Third party insurance is compulsory and takes care of third party liabilities in case of a mishap. The second type, standalone own damage insurance provides compensation for the policyholder’s two-wheeler in case of an accident.The third type of insurance is a comprehensive insurance plan, which protects your two-wheeler in a range of situations and includes both own-damage and third-party liability coverage for a single premium.
Add-ons can be purchased to strengthen your IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance.There is a variety to choose from including the zero depreciation cover, the engine protection cover, return to invoice cover, roadside assistance cover and the insurance passenger cover to name a few. These can come extremely handy in the long run and make a significant difference to the compensation amount if selected wisely.
IFFCO Tokio provides its policyholders with app-based claim settlement, a % NCB bonus with their own-damage cover, and over 4300 network garages where you can get your two-wheeler repaired in a cashless manner.The network garages are well placed and can be found across the country without difficulty.
Significant Points of IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance
Third Party Insurance for Property Damage
Up to Rs. 1 Lakh
Own Damage Cover
Depends on the IDV of the Two-Wheeler
Personal Accident Cover
Up to Rs. 15 Lakh
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance
- A robust network of 4,300+ garages
- 24x7 emergency assistance is offered
- Simple and quick claim settlement process
- Allows policyholders to make unlimited claims
- Digitally enabled processes with IFFCO Tokio Customer App.
114 Iffco Tokio Cashless Garages in India
Explore Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know how IFFCO Tokio Insurance helps you protect your two-wheeler.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your Bike insurance with IFFCO Tokio without any hassle online.
- This article gives you an insight into all the benefits and coverages offered under an IFFCO Tokio comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan.
- You should know tips you must check for authentication of the bike insurance policy. Know more.
- How is no claim bonus calculated in motor insurance? What is No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance? Read along to know how the NCB can benefit you.
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance FAQs
Why should I buy IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy?
An insurance policy acts as a safety cover for an individual. You never know what will happen the next moment you are on the road with your bike. Therefore, it is important to be prepared for the financial liabilities arising out of an unfortunate event.
What are some of the advantages of getting my policy from IFFCO Tokio?
IFFCO Tokio has maintained its position at number one in many criteria that attracts the customers over it. It features a claim settlement ratio of 95.30%, it allows the customer to make unlimited zero depreciation claim and unlike other insurance companies, it covers the losses incurred due to electrical as well as non-electrical gadgets.
How long will it take to get a bike insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
Getting an insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio is a hassle-free process. If you are ready with all the necessary documents you won’t take longer than 5 minutes to get your policy. It’s quicker than you would have ever imagined.
Can I take my two wheeler insurance policy online?
Yes, IFFCO Tokio provides online insurance online by visiting their official website. You need to feed all the necessary information, review it and finally buy it.
Does IFFCO Tokio provide add-ons for a bike insurance policy?
Definitely, add-on covers are available for bike insurance policy as well. IFFCO Tokio offers an ample number of add-ons such as Zero depreciation cover, Roadside Assistance cover, Personal accident cover etc.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 45 lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- Things To Remember In The Event Of A Two-Wheeler A...
Learn about the various ways you may safeguard yourself agai...04 July 2022
- What is the difference between a multi-year and a ...
What is the difference between a multi-year and a one-year b...04 July 2022
- Factors To Consider When Buying An Electronic Two-...
Read this article to learn why getting e-bike insurance from...03 July 2022
- How To Get A Cheap Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Learn how to get a cheap two-wheeler insurance policy here.02 July 2022
- 10 Things to Think About Before Buying a Used Bike
Due to the abundance of good-condition two-wheelers, many in...01 July 2022
- How Can You Check Your Bike Insurance Policy's Exp...
Perhaps you're looking for a step-by-step guide on how to ch...14 May 2022
- Renewal Benefits for Two-Wheeler Insurance
Here are some of the benefits of renewing your bike insuranc...06 May 2022
- Learn Everything About Bike Registration Through R...
Read on to learn more about how to register your new bike an...19 May 2022
- Getting Two-Wheeler Insurance for Old Vehicles: A ...
Learn how to obtain two-wheeler insurance for vintage automo...07 May 2022
- Considering Two-Wheeler Insurance? Know About IRDA...
Consider Two-Wheeler Protection. Below are the IRDAI Rules f...05 May 2022