About Bajaj Allianz
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE, where the former holds 74% and the latter holds the remaining 26%. Headquartered in Pune, the company has empowered millions of individuals, communities, and businesses, to manage risks by offering tailor-made solutions in various insurance sectors across India. These include health insurance, cyber safe insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, and motor insurance. The company is committed to providing services that are distinctly and ‘caringly yours’ and that offer you utmost assurance and continuity.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers comprehensive health insurance plans so that you can secure your health as well as hard-earned money from getting wasted on medical bills. It offers a diverse range of affordable health insurance plans for you and your family with several features and options that you can customise according to your requirements. Under Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans, you can not only seek cover against consultations and health check-ups but critical illnesses, maternity, accident-related medical expenses too. All in all, health insurance plans offered by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance provide adequate cover thereby ensuring that it is sufficient for you and your loved ones.
How to Purchase Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Policy at InsuranceDekho?
You purchase Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans online as well as offline at InsuranceDekho.
Buy Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plan Online at InsuranceDekho
Follow the steps given below to buy Bajaj Allianz health insurance plan online from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit insurancedekho.com. Click on the ‘health’ tab.
Step 2: Select your Gender and fill in your Name and Mobile Number. You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on the entered number. Please enter that.
Step 3: Answer the question - ‘When do you want to buy the policy’ by clicking on one of the options from the drop-down menu. Click ‘View Quotes’.
Step 4: Select the family members you want to add to your health insurance policy. Click ‘Continue’.
Step 5: Select the age of family members.
Step 6: Enter your Email ID and City. Click on ‘Submit and View Quotes’. Most suitable quotes for you will be displayed on your screen. Select the one you want to purchase.
Step 7: Select the policy term you wish to buy the policy for. Enter the required details and pay online.
Buy Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plan Offline at InsuranceDekho
You can purchase Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans easily in the offline mode at InsuranceDekho. All you need to do is call on the toll-free number 7551-196-989 and share your health insurance requirements with the customer care experts. We are available for all 7 days between 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
You can also write to us at email@example.com in case of any query or support required.
Top Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plan Types
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers a variety of health insurance plans of which listed below are the top 5 plans.
1. Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Policy: Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Policy suits all your healthcare requirements. Available on individual as well as floater basis, the policy covers you and your family members aged between 3 months and 65 years. You can buy this policy for a policy term of 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years, for sum insured options ranging between Rs. 1.5 lakh and Rs. 50 lakh (varies with Silver and Gold variants). You can enjoy several benefits under this plan including cover for daycare procedures, organ donor expenses, road ambulance expenses, convalescence benefit, in-patient hospitalisation expenses, and 60 days pre-hospitalisation and 90 days post-hospitalisation expenses.
2. Bajaj Allianz Total Health Secure Goal Policy: Bajaj Allianz Total Health Secure Goal Policy is a comprehensive plan that provides you hospitalisation benefit as well as life cover. The plan takes care of your hospitalisation expenses incurred due to any illness or an accident and covers anyone aged between 3 months and 65 years. Available for a policy term of 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years, this policy offers you a lifetime renewability option. It is available in two variants, viz., Silver Plan and Gold Plan with the different sum insured options ranging between Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 50 lakh.
3. Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Plan: Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Plan is available for people aged between 6 years to 65 years and covers you against many critical illnesses including open-chest CABG, surgery of the aorta, and permanent paralysis of limbs. It is an annual policy that you can purchase for sum insured options between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 50 lakh. The policy pays you a lump sum amount once a critical illness is diagnosed and you survive for 30 days after the diagnosis. You can use this amount for treatment, lifestyle changes, etc.
4. Bajaj Allianz Health Infinity Policy: Bajaj Allianz Health Infinity Policy is an ideal policy for you and your family in case of any sickness, illness, disease, or injury. People aged between 3 months and 65 years can be covered under this policy. Special benefits under this plan include 60-days pre-hospitalisation cover, 90-days post-hospitalisation cover, road ambulance cover, preventive health check-up, cover for daycare procedures, cover for pre-existing diseases, etc.
5. Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plus Policy: Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plus Policy is a super top-up policy that takes care of your higher medical expenses that your existing health insurance plan does not cover. You can be covered under this policy if aged between 91 days and 80 years on an individual or floater basis and add spouse, dependent children, and dependent parents under it. You can enjoy many benefits under this plan such as in-patient hospitalisation expenses, emergency road ambulance cover, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses, free health check-up, etc.
What Is A Health Insurance Top-Up Plan and Why Should I Buy It?
Top-up health policy is basically an add-on policy that offers additional coverage to you in case your existing health insurance plan seems to be insufficient in terms of coverage. Similar is the concept with a super top-up plan. But the latter is slightly different as it allows you to make multiple claims during a policy year. To give you a wider choice, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers you both a top-up plan and a super top-up plan.
Extra Care Policy is a top-up plan that Bajaj Allianz General Insurance takes care of the additional expenses incurred in case of an accident or illness that your existing health insurance plan does not cover. It is an annual policy under which you can avail benefits if aged between 3 months and 70 years. You can add self, spouse, and up to three dependent children under this policy.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance also offers a super top-up plan named Extra Care Plus Policy that offers wider health protection to you and your family against hospitalisation expenses arising due to any illness or an accident. Available for a term of 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years, the policy offers you optional cover for air ambulance expenses as well apart from many other benefits including free medical check-up, modern treatments cover, and organ donor cover.
Why Choose Bajaj Allianz General Insurance?
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers the following benefits, making itself a preferred choice for health insurance solutions:
- High Claim Settlement Ratio: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has an impressive Claim Settlement Ratio of 92.24% for the financial year 2019-2020. This shows that the chance of settlement of your health insurance claim is higher with this insurer.
- Cashless Treatment At Over 6,500 Hospitals: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has a strong network of more than 6,500 hospitals where you can avail cashless treatment without having to spend from your own pocket.
- Quick Claim Settlement Within 60 Minutes: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance ensures a smooth and quick claim settlement process. The company claims to settle cashless claims within 60 minutes of the claim request. This offers you some peace of mind even at the time of emergency.
- In-House Health Administration Team (HAT): Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has an in-house health administration team that ensures quick and more efficient claim settlement thereby making it a preferred choice for many.
- 24*7 Customer Assistance: Bajaj Allianz offers you 24*7 on-call customer support services to answer your queries or solve the grievances, if any.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
On choosing Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Sum Insured Reinstatement Benefit: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans offer you sum insured reinstatement benefit. This means that in case your sum insured and cumulative bonus (if any) get exhausted because of claims made during a policy term, then 100% of the sum insured specified under in-patient hospitalisation treatment will be reinstated for that policy year.
- Quick Claim Settlement Via App: Health Claim by Direct Click (CDC) is a feature that allows you to initiate and track the claim settlements without any hassle. It allows you to register the claim, fill up several forms, and collect and submit documents from anywhere. To avail of this benefit, you will be required to download the Bajaj Allianz Insurance Wallet application.
- Wide Choice For Health Insurance Plans: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans offer coverage for individuals, families, senior citizens, and critical illnesses. You can also avail benefits under top-up, and super top-up plans offered by the insurer at affordable premiums. Thus, the insurer provides a wide choice of health insurance solutions to its customers.
- Lifetime Renewability Benefit: Some Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans have restrictions on maximum entry age but all of them offer lifetime renewability. This means that you can enjoy lifetime renewability benefits under the plans.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
Claim Settlement Ratio (CSR) is the ratio of claims settled against the total number of claims received. Every year, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) issues its Claim Insights Handbook which also has the CSR of insurance companies. Find the Claim Settlement Ratio of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company tabulated below:
Claim Settlement Ratio
(Source: IBAI’s General Insurance Claim Insights Handbook For Policyholders - 4th & 5th Edition)
Network Hospitals of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has tie-ups with many hospitals that allow you to avail cashless medical treatment as per the terms and conditions of your policy. The insurer has a strong network of 6,500 such hospitals across India where you don’t need to worry about arranging funds in order to avail yourself treatment. To see the network hospitals in your vicinity, check the list by clicking here.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Policy Terms
Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans come with the following terms tabulated below.
Minimum Entry Age
Maximum Entry Age
65 years/no limit
Premiums to be paid on renewal and subsequent continuation of the health insurance plan are subject to change.
General Waiting Period
A waiting period of 30 days is applicable starting from the date of commencement of the policy.
Note that these features may differ with different Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Claim Process
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers a smooth and hassle-free claim settlement process. See how you can make cashless and reimbursement claims under your Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans.
How To Make Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Cashless Claim?
Follow the steps below to avail cashless treatment under your Bajaj Allianz health insurance plan:
Step 1: Get Hospitalised In A Network Hospital
Get hospitalised in a Bajaj Allianz network hospital to avail cashless treatment. Intimate Bajaj Allianz General Insurance by calling them on their toll-free number 1800-209-5858 or writing an email to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Show Your Bajaj Allianz Health ID Card
Show your Bajaj Allianz Health ID card along with valid ID proof at the hospital so that your verification can be done.
Step 3: Fill In The Pre-Authorization Form
Fill in the pe-authorization form which the hospital will then send to Bajaj Allianz Health Administration Team (HAT).
Step 4: Verification of Documents
Bajaj Allianz will verify the details of your pre-authorization form in accordance with your policy benefits. The insurer will inform the hospital about the decision.
Step 5: Settlement of Claim
If your claim request gets approved, then your healthcare provider will be notified within 60 minutes. Your treatment cost will be settled by the insurer directly at the hospital and you don’t have to worry about the same.
How To Make Bajaj Allianz Health Reimbursement Claim?
Follow the steps below to avail reimbursement facility under your Bajaj Allianz health insurance plan:
Step 1: Get Hospitalised And Avail Treatment
Avail treatment at a non-network hospital of your choice and avail the required medical treatment. Inform the insurer about the hospitalisation by calling 1800-209-5858 or writing at email@example.com.
Step 2: Pay The Bills At The Hospital
Pay all the dues at the hospital for the availed treatment.
Step 3: Collect All Documents
Collect all the treatment related documents from the hospital. Find the list of documents below:
Documents Required For Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Claim Settlement
You will be required to submit the following documents for a health insurance claim settlement with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance:
- Original discharge summary document
- All laboratory and test reports
- Original hospital bills and other receipts
- Copy of stickers/invoice/barcode in case of implants
- KYC form
- First consultation letter from the doctor
Step 4: Document Verification
Customary verification of all the documents submitted will be carried out.
The insurer will send you prior information in case it requires some more documents from you.
Step 5: Claim Settlement
If your documents are found authentic and the claim has been made in accordance with the policy terms and conditions, then the payment will be released via ECS within 7 working days.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Renewal Process
Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans are available for policy terms of 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years, after which you are required to renew them. It is important to renew your Bajaj Allianz health insurance plan before it gets expired so that you do not lose all the acquired benefits. Follow the steps below to renew your Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans online:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance. Navigate to the health insurance page and open the ‘Health Insurance Renewal’ page.
Step 2: Select the plan you want to renew.
Step 3: Fill in your basic details such as existing policy number and date of birth.
Step 4: Pick your renewal quote
Step 5: Make the payment online via the online payment mode of your choice.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Tax Benefits
Apart from many benefits offered under Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans, you can also enjoy tax benefits on the premium paid for them under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. See the table below to get a deeper understanding of deductions:
Deduction under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
Self, Family, Children
When the policyholder and parents are below 60 years of age
When the policyholder and family members are aged below 60 years with parents aged more than 60 years
When the policyholder, family members, and parents are aged more than 60 years
Members of the HUF (Hindu Undivided Family)
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Premium Calculation
Health insurance premium is the amount you pay to avail benefits under your health insurance plan on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly basis. This depends on the terms and conditions of your policy. You can use the online premium calculator on InsuranceDekho to calculate premium for Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans. See the factors that affect the health insurance premiums for Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans:
- Sum Insured: Higher sum insured option means higher coverage under your Bajaj Allianz health insurance plan. And hence, you will be required to pay a higher premium. But this does not mean that you should resist buying health insurance plans with higher sum insured. Opt it if you require higher sum insured considering factors such as your current health, number of members included under the plan, etc. This will keep you at ease when using the plan benefits.
- Type Of Plan: Many Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans are available on individual as well as family floater basis. If you add more members under your plan like spouse, dependent children, etc., then you will be required to pay a higher premium amount considering higher coverage. Also, many Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans come with different variants. As they differ from each other in terms of coverage, hence the premium you’ll be required to pay varies too.
- Age: Premiums can be much lower if you plan to buy Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans at a young age in life and vice versa. This is because when you are young, you have a stronger immune system that helps you fight back the diseases. And so, you are hence less likely to make claims.
- BMI or Body Mass Index: If you have a higher Body Mass Index, then you will be more vulnerable to health issues such as heart diseases, blood pressure, pain in joints, difficulties during pregnancy etc. Hence, you will be required to pay more premium considering that you may require more visits to the doctor.
- Habits And Lifestyle: If you have a habit of smoking, chewing tobacco, drinking, or consuming caffeine in excess, then you will be more vulnerable to health disorders that affect your heart, lungs, etc. Hence, the premium for your Bajaj Allianz health insurance plan will increase.
What All Is Covered Under Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans?
Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans cover you against the following healthcare expenses:
- In-Patient Hospitalisation Expenses: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans cover you against in-patient hospitalisation expenses incurred due to an illness or an accident. These expenses include room rent, nursing expenses, boarding expenses, actual expenses provided by the hospital for ICU, surgeon/consultant/specialist/anaesthetist/medical practitioner’s fee, anaesthesia, blood, oxygen, surgical appliances, and operation theatre expenses.
- Pre-Hospitalisation And Post-Hospitalisation Expenses: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans cover you against 60 days pre-hospitalisation expenses and 90 days post-hospitalisation expenses.
- Road Ambulance Expenses: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans cover you against road ambulance expenses used to transfer you to the nearest hospital with adequate medical facilities in case of an emergency.
- Daycare Procedures: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans cover you against daycare procedures. These are the treatments which require less than 24-hours of hospitalisation. For instance, cataract treatment, colonoscopy, sinusitis, etc.
- Organ Donor Expenses: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans offer cover against organ donor’s treatment for harvesting the donated organ.
What All Is Not Covered Under Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans?
Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans do not offer you cover for the following expenses:
- Treatment Required Due To Use Of Any Addictive Substance: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans do not cover you against any ailment that requires treatment due to use or abuse of any substance, alcohol, or drug or treatment for de-addiction.
- Unproven Treatments: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans do not cover you against any healthcare treatment that is unproven or non-standard in nature.
- Nutritional Supplements: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans do not cover you against tonics, vitamins, or any nutritional supplements unless they are a part of the treatment for any injury or a disease.
- Injuries Arising Due To Self Harm: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans do not cover you against any treatment required due to any injury caused with an intention of self harm.
- Treatment Received Outside India: Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans do not cover you against any treatment taken outside the geographical boundaries of India.
Note that inclusions and exclusions under Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans vary with every plan.
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Insured|
|Health Infinity PolicyMin: 3 months; Max: 65 years||No Sum Insured Limit||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Kavach PolicyMin: 1 day; Max: 65 years||50,000 - 5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Silver HealthMin: 46 Years; Max: 70 Years||50 Thousand||Get Quotes Now|
|Star Package Policy Min: 3 months; Max: 65 years||1.5 Lakh -1 Crore||Get Quotes Now|
|Arogya Sanjeevani PolicyMin: 3 Months; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Tax GainMin: 18 Years; Max: 75 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Surgical Protection PlanMin: 3 Months; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Hospital Cash Daily AllowanceMin: 3 Months; Max: 65 Years||500/day||Get Quotes Now|
|Health EnsureMin: 3 Months; Max: No Limit||50 Thousand||Get Quotes Now|
|Health Care SupremeMin: 3 Months; Max: No Limit||5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Premium Personal GuardMin: 5 Years; Max: 65 Years||10 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Women Specific Critical Illness InsuranceMin: 21 Years; Max: 65 Years||50 Thousand||Get Quotes Now|
|M-Care Min: No Limit; Max: 65 Years||10 Thousand||Get Quotes Now|
|Health Guard IndividualMin: 18 years; Max: 65 years||1.5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Critical Illness PlanMin: 6 Years; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Health Guard Family FloaterMin: 3 Months; Max: 65 Years||1.5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
Claim Process at Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Network Hospital
- Non-Network Hospital
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation as soon as it occurs and for planned hospitalisation intimate as soon as it occurs prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingFill in the pre-authorisation form and hand it over to hospital's insurance/TPA desk to initiate claim request.
Claim SettlementOnce your request is approved, claim is settled. If not approved, claim for reimbursement after discharge.
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation as soon as it occurs and for planned hospitalisation intimate as soon as it occurs prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingSubmit claim form with original documents such as doctor’s reports, hospital bills, diagnostic tests, etc.
Claim SettlementOnce your request for reimbursement of expenses is approved, the claim will be settled.
1108 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Network Hospitals in India
Must read guide before buying Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
Health Insurance Premium Can Now Be Paid in Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Annual Installments-Know the Claim Details Here!IRDAI has allowed monthly, quarterly, a half-yearly and annual payment of health insurance premiums, but can you claim after paying monthly premium? Read the news to gain clarity.
- As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health insurance companies cannot reject policyholders' claims after 8 years of premium payment. Know more.
- Post lockdown, employers must mandatorily provide medical insurance to employees.
- With insurance agents taking a back seat in the insurance sector, more and more tie-ups of insurance companies and banks are being witnessed. Read the full news here.
- The private life insurer Bajaj Allianz Life has partnered with Axis Bank in order to sell its policies. This is the third distribution arrangement for Axis Bank and one of the biggest for Bajaj Allianz. Read more here.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance User Reviews
Choose Bajaj Allianz Plan for
Why to Buy Health Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 75,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 14 Lakh+ happy customers
Explore Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
Health Insurance News
- New COVID-19 Restrictions for 15 Days in Maharasht...
Maharashtra has announced a set of new Covid-19 restrictions...14 April 2021
- UK Covid-19 Variant Doesn’t Increase Severity of I...
A recent study has found that the UK Covid-19 variant is not...13 April 2021
- Decision on Maharashtra Covid-19 Lockdown To Come ...
As per Maharashtra Health Minister, the state government wil...12 April 2021
- Increased Exposure to Sunlight Can Reduce COVID-19...
According to a UK study, increased exposure to sunlight can ...12 April 2021
- Maharashtra’s Pune Shuts 109 Covid-19 Vaccination ...
According to latest reports, Maharashtra’s Pune has shut 109...08 April 2021
- Health Insurance Premium Can Now Be Paid in Monthl...
IRDAI has allowed monthly, quarterly, a half-yearly and annu...18 October 2019
- India-Made Covishied Vaccine Reaches South Africa
According to reports South Africa has received its first bat...02 February 2021
- Health Insurance To Be Mandatory for Employees Pos...
Post lockdown, employers must mandatorily provide medical in...24 April 2020
- Banks and Insurance Companies Tie-Up Increase as I...
With insurance agents taking a back seat in the insurance se...18 September 2019
- Bajaj Allianz Ropes in Axis Bank as a Bancassuranc...
The private life insurer Bajaj Allianz Life has partnered wi...18 November 2019
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance FAQs
How to buy and apply for Bajaj Allianz Health policy?
You can buy and apply for any Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Policy online from the official website of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance at www.bajajallianz.com or through online broker’s website like insurancedekho.com.
Why should I buy a Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Policy?
Bajaj Allianz provides a wide range of features and benefits to its customers. Some of them are- 1. Peace of mind: It keeps your family financially protected against unforeseen health care expenses. 2. Get the best medical care: The health insurance plans enable you to get treatment from the best hospitals and doctors. 3. Cashless settlement: You can get cashless treatment at any of the network hospitals after informing the company. 4. Hassle-free claims: Bajaj Allianz has a hassle-free claim process. You can benefit from the following: a. 24x7 on-call support. b. An in-house Health Administration Team to ensure a quick claim settlement process. c. Cashless settlements in under one hour. d. One of the highest claims settlement ratios among health insurance providers in India. e. Health CDC benefit: Quick claim settlement through the app. 5. Comprehensive coverage: Affordable health insurance policies that cover you and your family against medical expenses, critical illnesses, and accidents. 6. Affordable plans: Maximum coverage at a price that is easy on the pocket. 7. Preventive care: Free medical check-ups once every three claim-free years. 8. Ease of transaction: Buy or renew your policy in just a few clicks online.
What is covered under hospitalisation in Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance?
Following things are covered under hospitalisation in Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance: 1. Room rent 2. Doctor’s fee 3. Nursing expenses 4. ICU charges 5. Operation theatre 6. Diagnostics 7. Medicines
What are the benefits provided by Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance?
People choose Bajaj Allianz health insurance because it provides them: 1. Cashless treatment at 6,000+ network hospitals 2. Tax saving benefit under Sec 80D 3. Claim settlement in an hour (terms and conditions applied) 4. In-house health administration team
What is the toll-free customer care number of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance?
The toll-free number of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance is 1800-209-5858.
Latest Health Insurance Articles
- Easy Ways to Pay premium for National Health Insur...
National Insurance company is a leading general insurance co...19 April 2021
- Top Future Generali Health insurance Plans to Buy ...
Future Generali Health Insurance company is known to be one ...19 April 2021
- How to File a Complaint against a Health Insurance...
If you are an active owner of a health insurance plan paying...18 April 2021
- Post-COVID care: 7 Things You Must Do After Recove...
Anyone who has contracted Coronavirus, the path to recovery ...18 April 2021
- Top 5 Killer Diseases You Must Get Insured Yoursel...
When we think of life-threatening diseases around the world,...18 April 2021
- Simple Ways To Spend Your Free Time During Corona...
Want to know how to spend time at home during coronavirus lo...26 March 2020
- How to Check Star Health Insurance Policy Status a...
Do you want to check Star Health Insurance policy status onl...21 September 2020
- Government Schemes for the Benefit of Senior Citiz...
The government has many schemes to aid the senior citizens o...09 November 2020
- Best Dental Insurance Plans You can Buy Online in ...
Purchasing dental health cover brings along many benefits. R...29 January 2020
- How Medical Bills Can Help Senior Citizens in Savi...
Deductions on tax can be claimed if the medical expenses are...25 December 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.