Future Generali India Insurance
Future Generali India Insurance (FGII) is a joint venture between Future Group and Assicurazioni Generali which got established in September 2007. The general insurance company offers a wide range of general insurance policies. The insurer has 130+ offices in India and has over 16.7 lakh claims settled till now. Future Generali has more than 2,500 authorised car repair garages offering cashless claim settlement and a robust round the clock customer support.
Future Generali Car Insurance Benefits
- Availability of both the liability-only and comprehensive car insurance policy along with long term plans.
- Availability of optional personal accident cover of up to Rs. 15 lakh and an accident cover of up to Rs. 2 lakh for hired driver and unnamed co-passengers.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount of up to 50% on own-damage premiums.
- Hassle-free and fast renewal process along with renewal reminder service.
- Easy claim initiation and fast claim settlement.
- Towing assistance within a certain range.
- A range of add-on covers such as Nil Depreciation, NCB Protection, etc.
- Cashless claim settlement at over 2,500 network garages.
- Roadside assistance service in the event of breakdown of the vehicle.
- Discount on premiums if your car has ARAI approved anti-theft devices.
- Option to transfer full benefits of No Claim Bonus when you shift your car insurance policy to another Insurance company.