Future Generali India Insurance
Future Generali India Insurance (FGII) Company Limited is one of the biggest insurance companies in India that was formed in 2007 after the amalgamation between Future Group and Assicurazioni Generali. Future group is a conglomerate in India that has a significant presence in India retail and fashion sector. It operates so many well-known supermarket chains such as Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar, Brand Factory, Central etc. Whereas Assicurazioni Generali is one of the biggest insurance companies in Italy and among the top insurance companies in the world that offers car insurance, car insurance and so on.
The company offers a complete range of Insurance products to customers and various enterprises that include car insurance, health insurance, and so on. It caters to the needs of all kinds of audiences by providing Personal, Commercial & Social/Rural Insurance. It has a comprehensive range of products across savings, protection, unit-linked policies, retirement plans as well as group products. It provides superior talent to deliver car insurance and other insurance solutions based on the needs of the customers.
As of the year 2019, it has successfully built a network of more than 16 lakhs customers. It has been successful settling over 2.1 lakhs claims every year. It is operating in more than 125 locations all over the nation. Not only that, there are approximately 6,000 agents working very hard towards taking the car insurance and other insurance plans to every corner. It has tied up with various small and medium banking institutions to increase rural insurance penetration. All the car insurance products of the company are made with a superior combination of price and innovation.
What is your car's brand?
Benefits of Future Generali Car Insurance
- A robust network of 3,500+ garages
- Settles 2.1 lakh+ claims every year
- 24x7 emergency assistance is provided
- Digitally enabled processes with FG Insure App
- Provides a simple and swift claim settlement process.
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Future Generali Car Insurance FAQs
How many types of car insurance policies are offered by Future Generali?
The Future Generali offers 3 types of car insurance plans such as Comprehensive insurance policy, Standalone Own-Damage insurance policy and Third Party insurance policy.
Will I get a discount on my premium?
Future Generali offers various types of discounts for its customers such as:
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) benefit
- Automobile association membership discount
- Anti-theft device discount.
Does Future Generali provide add-on covers for car insurance plans?
Yes, Future Generali provides different add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation cover, Roadside Assistance cover, Theft or Loss of Key cover, Tyre Damage Cover, NCB Protection Cover, Engine Protector, Return to Invoice Cover and so on, for car insurance policy.
Why should I take my car insurance policy from Future Generali India Insurance?
There are several benefits of buying a car insurance policy from Future Generali India Insurance such as:
- Automated renewal reminder.
- A wide range of add-on covers.
- 24x7 roadside assistance facility.
- Claim settlement in 7 working days.
- 24 hours of customer assistance service.
Can I transfer my previous car insurance policy with Future Generali?
Yes, it is possible to transfer your previous car insurance policy to Future Generali. In addition to this, you can also transfer your No Claim Bonus by getting a retention certificate from your previous insurance company.
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- How many claims can you make under a car insurance...
How many car insurance claims can you make in a year? Read t...05 December 2020
- How to make a car insurance claim in case of theft...
With car theft becoming an increasingly common crime in Indi...05 December 2020
- Car Insurance for Electric Vehicles
Electric vehicles are a newer addition to the Indian market ...04 December 2020
- Tips to Compare Comprehensive Car Insurance Plans
When purchasing car insurance, your choice should be an info...04 December 2020
- Does Car Insurance Policy Protect You From Windshi...
Windshield damage can be a major cost and can happen both du...03 December 2020
- Know Which Are the Best Car Insurance Companies in...
Here is a list of the best car insurers in terms of claim se...20 September 2019
- How to Claim Car Insurance After Meeting an Accide...
Browse step by step experts guide on how to make a car insur...23 December 2019
- Which Insurance Company Provides the Cheapest Car ...
Here is a list of car insurance plans available at reasonabl...24 September 2019
- Is Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Driver Compul...
Every car owner in India is mandatorily required to have a p...09 December 2019
- Things to Know About Multi Year Car Insurance Poli...
There are multiple benefits of a multi year car insurance po...09 January 2020
This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.