- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Future Generali India Insurance
Future Generali India Insurance (FGII) Company Limited is one of the biggest insurance companies in India that was formed in 2007 after the amalgamation between Future Group and Assicurazioni Generali. Future group is a conglomerate in India that has a significant presence in India retail and fashion sector. It operates so many well-known supermarket chains such as Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar, Brand Factory, Central etc. Whereas Assicurazioni Generali is one of the biggest insurance companies in Italy and among the top insurance companies in the world that offers car insurance and so on.
The company offers a complete range of Insurance products to customers and various enterprises that include car insurance, health insurance, and so on. It caters to the needs of all kinds of audiences by providing Personal, Commercial & Social/Rural Insurance. It has a comprehensive range of products across savings, protection, unit-linked policies, retirement plans as well as group products. It provides superior talent to deliver car insurance and other insurance solutions based on the needs of the customers.
As of the year 2019, it has successfully built a network of more than 16 lakhs customers. It has been successful settling over 2.1 lakhs claims every year. It is operating in more than 125 locations all over the nation. Not only that, there are approximately 6,000 agents working very hard towards taking the car insurance and other insurance plans to every corner. It has tied up with various small and medium banking institutions to increase rural insurance penetration. All the car insurance products of the company are made with a superior combination of price and innovation.
Future Generali Car Insurance
In a bid to enable you to secure your car after an accident or a mishap, the Future Generali Insurance Company provides different types of car insurance plans such as third party car insurance and a comprehensive car insurance cover. With these insurance covers, policyholders get coverage against financial liability which you may incur towards a third party due to the death of or bodily injury or damage to the property sustained by them, due to the involvement of your insured car and coverage for any damage or loss sustained by your car due to an accident, theft, fire, riot, strike, earthquake, flood, cyclone and so on.
Future Generali General Insurance allows its policyholders to opt from a range of comprehensive add-on covers on payment of a nominal premium with which they can expand their insurance policy coverage. The add-on covers offered by the general insurance company include zero depreciation, return to invoice, lost key cover, protection of NCB, tyre damage cover, daily cash allowance, roadside assistance, consumables cover, and so on. The insurer makes you get a car insurance policy instantly with cashless or direct payment gateways. In addition to this, it also gives several discounts to its customers to enjoy the insurance covers at lower rates such as No Claim Bonus, anti-theft device, automobile association membership and many more.
Significant Points of Future Generali Car Insurance
Third Party Property Damage
Up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh
Own Damage Cover
Coverage for Own Car for Its Loss and Damage
Personal Accident Cover
Up to Rs. 15 Lakh for Owner-Driver and Up to Rs. 2 Lakh per Person for Passengers.
10 Add-on Covers
24/7 Claim Assistance
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Benefits of Future Generali Car Insurance
- A robust network of 3,500+ garages
- Settles 2.1 lakh+ claims every year
- 24x7 emergency assistance is provided
- Digitally enabled processes with FG Insure App
- Provides a simple and swift claim settlement process.
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Car Insurance
- Read this article to know about the advantages of Future Generali Insurance’s private car package policy.
- Read this article to understand the most common reasons why your car insurance claim might have been rejected at Future Generali India Insurance.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance from Future Generali with easy steps online.
- Holding a basic car insurance cover is not sufficient and purchasing an own-damage cover is also important. Let’s understand.
- The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this article, we will tell you how to keep it perfect condition.
Future Generali Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Future Generali Car Insurance FAQs
How many types of car insurance policies are offered by Future Generali?
The Future Generali offers 3 types of car insurance plans such as Comprehensive insurance policy, Standalone Own-Damage insurance policy and Third Party insurance policy.
Will I get a discount on my premium?
Future Generali offers various types of discounts for its customers such as:
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) benefit
- Automobile association membership discount
- Anti-theft device discount.
Does Future Generali provide add-on covers for car insurance plans?
Yes, Future Generali provides different add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation cover, Roadside Assistance cover, Theft or Loss of Key cover, Tyre Damage Cover, NCB Protection Cover, Engine Protector, Return to Invoice Cover and so on, for car insurance policy.
Why should I take my car insurance policy from Future Generali India Insurance?
There are several benefits of buying a car insurance policy from Future Generali India Insurance such as:
- Automated renewal reminder.
- A wide range of add-on covers.
- 24x7 roadside assistance facility.
- Claim settlement in 7 working days.
- 24 hours of customer assistance service.
Can I transfer my previous car insurance policy with Future Generali?
Yes, it is possible to transfer your previous car insurance policy to Future Generali. In addition to this, you can also transfer your No Claim Bonus by getting a retention certificate from your previous insurance company.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- What You Should Know About the PUC Certificate on ...
Every automobile owner in India should have a PUC (Pollution...04 July 2022
- Is insurance required to test drive a vehicle?
This article will help you understand why you need to ensure...04 July 2022
- Why Will Insurance For Electric Vehicles Be More E...
Learn why insurance for electric vehicles will be more expen...03 July 2022
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- Suggestions for Increasing Bike Fuel Efficiency
Check out the 10 tried-and-true tips below if you've ever wo...13 May 2022