Future Generali India Insurance
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Benefits of Future Generali Car Insurance
- A robust network of 3,500+ garages
- Settles 2.1 lakh+ claims every year
- 24x7 emergency assistance is provided
- Digitally enabled processes with FG Insure App
- Provides a simple and swift claim settlement process.
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Car Insurance
- Holding a basic car insurance cover is not sufficient and purchasing an own-damage cover is also important. Let’s understand.
- The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this article, we will tell you how to keep it perfect condition.
- Roads in India are full of congestion, so stay calm while driving on Indian roads and get to where you need to safely arrive. Read more!
Future Generali Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Future Generali Car Insurance FAQs
How many types of car insurance policies are offered by Future Generali?
The Future Generali offers 3 types of car insurance plans such as Comprehensive insurance policy, Standalone Own-Damage insurance policy and Third Party insurance policy.
Will I get a discount on my premium?
Future Generali offers various types of discounts for its customers such as:
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) benefit
- Automobile association membership discount
- Anti-theft device discount.
Does Future Generali provide add-on covers for car insurance plans?
Yes, Future Generali provides different add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation cover, Roadside Assistance cover, Theft or Loss of Key cover, Tyre Damage Cover, NCB Protection Cover, Engine Protector, Return to Invoice Cover and so on, for car insurance policy.
Why should I take my car insurance policy from Future Generali India Insurance?
There are several benefits of buying a car insurance policy from Future Generali India Insurance such as:
- Automated renewal reminder.
- A wide range of add-on covers.
- 24x7 roadside assistance facility.
- Claim settlement in 7 working days.
- 24 hours of customer assistance service.
Can I transfer my previous car insurance policy with Future Generali?
Yes, it is possible to transfer your previous car insurance policy to Future Generali. In addition to this, you can also transfer your No Claim Bonus by getting a retention certificate from your previous insurance company.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- What is the United India Car Insurance Claim Proce...
Read this article to understand how you can claim your car i...23 June 2021
- Process To Claim Car Insurance At Navi General Ins...
Navi Car Insurance offers an online service to settle claims...23 June 2021
- Why Should You Opt For Universal Sompo Car Insuran...
Universal Sompo is a leading firm that provides affordable a...22 June 2021
- Parameters To Consider While Purchasing Car Insura...
This article will provide you with the top 6 key points that...22 June 2021
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021