About HDFC ERGO
HDFC ERGO is a 51:49 joint venture between HDFC Ltd and ERGO, which is the primary insurance entity of the Munich Re Group of Germany. HDFC ERGO, the 3rd largest Private General Insurer with a 6.2% market share, offers products like Motor, Health, Travel, Home, Personal Accident, and Cyber Insurance in the retail space and customized products like Property, Marine, and Liability Insurance in the corporate space through its network of 203 branches spread across 170 cities and a wide distribution network. The company is also committed to delivering customised insurance solutions for the Property, Marine, and Liability insurance requirements of its corporate customers.
HDFC General Insurance was conferred with ICAI Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting in FY 2014-15 as well as in 2015-16. The insurer has been assigned an ‘iAAA’ rating by ICRA, indicating its highest claim paying ability. HDFC Ergo General Insurance won the 2016 Best Customer Experience Award of the Year in the financial sector by KamiKaze for its unparalleled customer service.
In the health insurance space, HDFC Ergo General Insurance features a wide array of products including customized policies made for Individuals, Families, Parents and Senior Citizens. The company also offers tailor-made solutions for Critical Illnesses and Personal Accidents.
How to Purchase Health Insurance Offered By HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy at InsuranceDekho?
You can buy a health Insurance policy offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance online as well as offline at InsuranceDekho.
Buy Health Insurance Plan Offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance Online At InsuranceDekho
You can follow the below-mentioned step to buy a health Insurance plan offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance online at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuraceDekho and click on the tab for ‘health’.
Step 2: Select your Gender. Enter your Name and Mobile Number. You will receive an OTP on the provided mobile number, please enter that.
Step 3: Tell us when you plan to buy the insurance policy by choosing an option from the drop-down menu. Click on ‘View Instant Quotes’ to proceed.
Step 4: Select the family members you want to include in the plan. Click on ‘Continue’.
Step 5: Select the age of the selected family members. Click ‘Continue’.
Step 6: Enter your Email ID and City and click on the ‘Submit and View Quotes’ button. Quotes matching the details entered by you will appear on your screen. Choose the one which best suits your requirements.
Step 7: Choose the tenure of the selected health insurance plan, provide the required details and proceed with the payment.
Buy Health Insurance Plans Offered By HDFC Ergo General Insurance Offline At InsuranceDekho
To buy a health Insurance plan offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance offline at InsuranceDekho, you can call us at 7551-196-989 any day of the week (Monday-Sunday) from 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM.
For any assistance, you can either call us or write to write to us at email@example.com.
Top Health Insurance Plan Types Offered By HDFC Ergo General Insurance
HDFC Ergo General Insurance offers a variety of health insurance plans to its customers. Following are the top 3 health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance:
1. HDFC Ergo My Health Suraksha Plan: It is a comprehensive health insurance plan which is available on individual as well as on a floater basis. The coverage under this plan includes expenses incurred for inpatient hospitalisation, pre-hospitalisation, post-hospitalisation, day care procedures, domiciliary treatment, organ donor, emergency ambulance, AYUSH treatments and health check-ups. The policy is available with a tenure of 1 year as well as 2 years, with lifetime renewability. Moreover, the plan provides you with an additional benefit of a cumulative bonus as a reward if you do not make a claim during the policy period.
2. HDFC Ergo Critical Illness Insurance Plan: As the name suggests, it is a critical illness health insurance plan which covers upto 15 critical illnesses including heart attack, stroke, cancer, paralysis, and kidney failure. This plan is available in two variants. This plan requires no medical check-ups up to the age of 45 years and comes with the benefit of lifetime renewability.
3. HDFC Ergo My Health Medisure Super Top-up Plan: This helps you ensure enough cushion cover in case your existing plan is not able to meet all the incurred health costs. This plan helps you get the best medical treatment by taking care of limitations of sum insured of your existing plan. The HDFC Ergo Medisure Super Top-up Plan provides you cover for inpatient hospitalisation, pre-hospitalisation, post-hospitalisation as well as day care procedures.
4. HDFC Ergo My Health Women Suraksha Plan: This plan is available in three variants namely Women Cancer Plus Plan, Women CI Essential Plan and Women CI Comprehensive Plan. The HDFC Ergo My Health Women Suraksha Plan, provides coverage for cancer, major illnesses, preventive health-checkups, wellness and health coach, surgical procedures, and cardiac ailments and procedures. The plan also provides coverage for pregnancy and newborn complications are covered to an extent of 25% of the sum insured subject to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakh. A special feature of the plan loss of job benefits, which is available as 50% of monthly salary, up to 6 months.
5. HDFC Ergo My Health Medisure Classic Insurance Plan: This plan provides coverage for inpatient hospitalisation, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses. The plan also provides coverage for day care procedures, maternity coverage, newborn baby cover, ayurvedic treatment, and pre-existing disease post 3 years. There is no restriction on entry age under this plan which also gives complete cover for your children till the age of 23 years.
What Is A Health Insurance Top-up Plan and Why Should I Buy It?
A top-up health insurance is an additional coverage which you can add to your existing health insurance plan. A top-up plan offers coverage benefits when the sum insured of your existing plan gets exhausted. A top-up insurance policy is available as an add-on cover against the payment of an extra premium amount. A top-up plan helps you to ensure financial stability in times when the insurance coverage of your standard plan falls short during a medical emergency. In a nutshell, a top-up plan helps you increase your health insurance coverage at an affordable premium.
Advantages Of HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
Some of the advantages of purchasing a HDFC Ergo health insurance plan are as follows:
- High Claim Settlement Ratio - HDFC Ergo General Insurance featured an impressive claim settlement ratio of 86.52% in FY 2019-20. With its consistent, easy, and affordable service, the insurer has won the trust of more than 1 crore customers.
- 24*7 Customer Support - The customer support team of HDFC Ergo General Insurance is available 24*7 at the service of its customers. The company’s in-house claims team works round the clock to provide hassle-free claim experience to its customers and support in hours of need.
- Good Track Record - HDFC Ergo General Insurance has been catering to the insurance needs of its customers from the last 16 years. HDFC Ergo General Insurance won the Best Customer Experience Award in the financial sector in 2016 by KamiKaze for its great customer service.
- Pan India Presence - HDFC Ergo General Insurance maintains a pan India presence with a wide network of more than 10,000 cashless hospitals, 120+ branch offices and over 3,000 employees.
Common Benefits under all HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Plans
Following are the benefits which you can enjoy with health Insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance:
- No Medical Test Up to 45 Years: If you are fit and healthy, you can take most of the health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance without getting any medical tests done. Please note this feature is only available for people up to 45 years of age.
- Free Renewal Health Check-up: Policyholders of health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance are eligible for a free health check-up within 60 days after the renewal of the policy with the insurer.
- No Entry Age Restriction: All individuals of at least 18 years of age are eligible to buy health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance. The insurer offers plans to all age groups.
- Lifetime Renewability: The health insurance plans provided by HDFC Ergo General Insurance come with the feature of lifetime renewability. Thus, you need not exit from them.
- Tax Benefit: A policyholder can avail tax deductions under all HDFC Ergo health insurance plans as per section 80D of the Income Tax Act. This tax exemption can be availed on both individual as well as family floater health plans, which offers coverage to you, your spouse, dependent children and parents.
- Cashless Treatment: HDFC Ergo offers cashless medical facilities to their policyholders at their registered network hospitals. Under a cashless facility, a policyholder is not required to worry about arranging money for paying hospital bills as here the insurance provider settles the medical bill directly with the hospital. There are more than 10,000 hospitals registered with HDFC Ergo all over the nation.
- Health Check-Ups: In India, most of the health insurance providers provide the facility of free preventive health check up to the policyholder at regular intervals based on the terms and conditions of the health insurance plans.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance Health Claim Settlement Ratio
Health Claim Settlement Ratio
(Source: IBAI’s General Insurance Claim Insights Handbook For Policyholders - 4th & 5th Edition)
What Are The Key Features of HDFC Ergo Health Insurance?
Let us understand the key features of HDFC Ergo health insurance plan designed specifically to help you in leading a secure and financially healthy life. They are explained as follows:
- Renewability: The insurance plan provides a lifelong renewal with a simple and fast process. It helps you during medical emergencies and keeps you stress free financially so that you are capable of handling any difficult situation with peace of mind.
- No Sub Limit on Room Rent: Generally sub limits on the room rent under a health insurance plan eat into the sum insured opted by the policyholder. However, HDFC Ergo offers health plans without placing any sub limits on room rent.
- Pre and Post Hospitalisation Cover: The health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo offers pre-hospitalisation expenses for up to 60 days and post- hospitalisation expenses for up to 90 days.
- Network Hospital: HDFC Ergo insurance company offers cashless hospitalisation facility. Under this facility, the insurance provider directly settles all medical bills incurred during the time of treatment at the network hospital, thus not causing a financial strain on your pocket during difficult times. The insurance company has over 10,000 network hospitals registered with them to serve the insured with emergency hospitalisation in times of need.
- Health Check-Ups: If a policyholder successfully completes four claim free years, the expenses for health check-up can be reimbursed.
Network Hospitals of HDFC Ergo General Insurance
HDFC Ergo General Insurance has a wide network of hospitals at which its policyholders can avail the benefits of cashless claims. The insurer has more than 10,000 hospitals in its network spread pan India.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance Policy Terms
The following are the important terms of health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance. However, these terms may vary from plan to plan offered by the insurer.
Minimum Age of Entry
Maximum Age of Entry
HDFC Ergo General Insurance policies come with a lifetime renewability option.
A co-payment of 20% in case of treatment in Tier 1a or Tier 1b cities.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance plans come with a general waiting period of 30 days for illnesses, except accidents. However, the waiting period is 24 months in case of certain illnesses and surgical procedures.
COVID-19 Coverage Under HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
HDFC Ergo offers coverage for hospitalisation expenses incurred due to COVID-19 treatment under their several health insurance policies subject to the terms and conditions stated in the policy document. The insurance company offers coverage for both pre-hospitalisation as well as post-hospitalisation expenses. However, before the coverage begins, you are required to go through a waiting period of 30 days after which you can receive compensation of COVID-19 treatment including in-patient treatment expenses, pre-hospitalisation expenses, post-hospitalisation expenses, and so on.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance Claim Process
A Health Insurance claim refers to the process wherein a policyholder requests the insurer to compensate for the expenses incurred by them during a medical emergency, illness or accident. A health insurance claim can be settled in two ways - cashless manner and reimbursement manner.
How To Make Health Insurance Cashless Claims with HDFC Ergo General Insurance?
All claims made at the network hospitals of HDFC Ergo General Insurance’s network, get processed in a cashless manner. Thus, under a cashless claim, you need not pay to the hospital as HDFC Ergo General Insurance pays directly to the hospital subject to the sum insured. You can raise a cashless claim with HDFC Ergo General Insurance by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Get Hospitalised
Locate your nearest hospital which has partnered with HDFC Ergo General Insurance and get admitted there. You can locate your nearest HDFC Ergo network hospital by clicking here.
Step 2: Fill And Submit The Cashless Claim Form
Collect a cashless claim form from the hospital, duly fill it and submit it back to the hospital with the required documents including your ID proof and health insurance card.
Step 3: Pre-Authorization of Claim
Upon submission of the cashless claim form, the internal claims team of HDFC Ergo General Insurance will approve/reject your claim on the basis of documents submitted, course of treatment and coverage. The insurer claims to complete the claim approval process within 20 minutes.
Step 4: Claim Settlement
On receiving the approval of your claim, you can undergo the required medical treatment. You need not pay anything to the hospital (subject to coverage and sum insured). On discharge from the hospital, the insurer will check the documents and discharge summary and settle the claim directly with the hospital.
How To Make Health Insurance Reimbursement Claim with HDFC Ergo General Insurance?
When a policyholder gets medical treatment at a hospital outside the network of HDFC Ergo General Insurance, the insurer reimburses you the incurred medical expenses subject to the sum insured. Thus, when you make a reimbursement claim, you are required to pay for all the medical expenses yourself first and then the insurer reimburses the expenses. Follow the below steps to request an HDFC Ergo General Insurance Reimbursement Claim:
Step 1: Get Hospitalised And Intimate the Insurer
Get hospitalised at a non-network hospital and intimate HDFC Ergo General Insurance at 022-6234-6234 / 0120-6234-6234 about your hospitalisation.
Step 2: Collect Documents Post Discharge and Send To Insurer
At the time of discharge, collect all required documents from the hospital and send them to HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Ltd at the following address via post.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company 5th Floor, Tower 1, Stellar IT Park, C-25,
Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301.
Documents Required For Health Insurance Reimbursement Claim with HDFC Ergo General Insurance
- Valid ID proof
- Doctor’s letter advising admission
- Original bills from chemists and pharmacies
- Doctor’s prescription for medical tests, medicines, consultations etc.
- Original receipts, bills, and discharge forms signed by the doctor
- Original diagnostic test reports, radiology reports and payment receipts
- First Information Report (FIR), in a police case.
Step 3: Documents Scrutiny And Approval
At this stage, HDFC Ergo General Insurance will check all the documents submitted by you and either accept or reject your claim.
Step 4: Settlement of Claim
Upon approval of your claim, HDFC Ergo General Insurance will reimburse the amount via NEFT. The insurer claims to reimburse the amount within 3 days.
Health Insurance Renewal Process with HDFC Ergo General Insurance
Like all insurance policies, a health insurance policy is also required to be renewed
Step 1: Visit the official website of HDFC Ergo General Insurance.
Step 2: Go to the ‘Renew’ section and click on ‘Health Insurance’
Step 3: Enter your Policy Number / Mobile Number / Email ID and click on ‘Renew Now’ button
Step 4: Review the insurance policy details and the premium amount for renewal.
Step 5: Pay for the amount online using the payment mode of your choice.
Tax Benefits of Health Insurance Plans Offered By HDFC Ergo General Insurance
The premium paid on health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance qualifies for income tax benefits under the Income Tax Act. Following are the tax benefits available to the policyholders of health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance:
Deduction under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
Self, Family, Children
When Policyholder and Parents are below 60 years
When Policyholder and family members are below 60 years with parents above 60 years
When Policyholder, family members and parents are above 60 years
Members of HUF
Premium Calculation for Health Insurance Plans Offered By HDFC Ergo General Insurance
There are a number of factors that affect the amount of your health insurance policy. The awareness of such factors help you choose a policy as per your requirements and budget. The following are the factors that affect the amount which you pay as a Fpremium for a health insurance plan.
- Age - The premium amount increases with the age of the policyholder. This is because at an older age you are more prone to diseases. Thus, it is wise to buy a health insurance plan at the earliest.
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions - Another factor that affects the premium amount if the history of your medical condition. People with pre-existing illnesses may get their plans rejected or get them at a high premium.
- Unhealthy Lifestyle/Habits - Unhealthy lifestyle and bad habits like smoking, excessive drinking, chewing of tobacco makes an individual more vulnerable to diseases. Thus, people with such lifestyles are offered health insurance plans at relatively higher premium amounts.
- Sum Insured - Sum insured refers to the maximum amount which an insurer promises to pay under the health insurance plan. The higher the sum insured, the higher is the premium amount of the plan.
What All Is Covered Under Health Insurance Plans Offered By HDFC Ergo General Insurance?
Health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance come with the following coverage. The inclusions may vary from plan to plan offered by the insurer.
- In-patient Hospitalisation: It covers the medical costs incurred due to hospitalisation (for more than 24 hours) of insured members. This includes expenses such as room rent, nursing expenses, doctor’s fees, ICU charges, etc.
- Pre-Hospitalisation and Post-Hospitalisation: All the pre-hospitalisation expenses of up to 90 days of admission like the cost of diagnostics and post-hospitalisation expenses till 180 days are covered by the plan.
- Daycare Procedures: The plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance provide coverage for Medical advancements required in wrapping up important surgeries and treatments in less than 24 hours.
- Organ Donor Expenses: The insurer covers the medical and surgical expenses of the organ donor incurred during a major organ transplant.
- AYUSH Treatment: In addition to the above-mentioned expenses, HDFC Ergo General Insurance also covers the expenses incurred for AYUSH treatment like Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy.
What All Is Not Covered Under Health Insurance Plans Offered By HDFC Ergo General Insurance?
Health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance come with the following exclusions:
- Adventure Sports Injuries: Injuries incurred during or due to participation in any adventure sports are not covered under the health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance.
- Self-Inflicted Injuries: Self-imposed injuries of the insured are not eligible for claims under the plans.
- War: War situations can be disastrous and unfortunate. However, health insurance plans by HDFC Ergo do not cover claims that are caused due to wars.
- Venereal or Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Health insurance plans provided by HDFC Ergo General Insurance do not provide a cover for venereal or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Obesity Treatment or Cosmetic Surgery: Treatment of obesity or cosmetic surgery is not eligible for coverage under health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo.
- Participation in Defense Operations: Injuries incurred during or by participation in defense (Army/Navy/Air Force) operations do not qualify for claims under
- health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo.
The above inclusions and exclusions may vary from plan to plan offered by HDFC Ergo General Insurance.
Why Should You Purchase a Health Insurance Plan by HDFC Ergo?
Some of the reasons why buying a health insurance plan by HDFC Ergo would be a good choice for you are stated below:
- Homecare Treatment: In case you and your family members want to avail health treatment right from your home, then health plans offered by HDFC Ergo can assist you in availing the best medical services along with the facility of home care coverage. HDFC Ergo health plans also offer the policyholder with cashless home care treatment.
- No Age Restrictions: If you are aged 18 years or more, then you are eligible to buy a health insurance plan by HDFC Ergo without any hindrance. The health plans offered by them provide coverage to people of all age groups.
- AYUSH Benefit: HDFC Ergo health insurance plans offer coverage for hospitalisation expenses and AYUSH treatment. If there are any senior citizens at your home, it is advisable to include AYUSH to your health policy. This is because it is one of the best forms of alternate treatment available for senior citizens, who are generally suffering from pre-existing illness.
- Customer Centric Approach: HDFC Ergo General insurance company follows a customer centric approach by providing 24x7 assistance over call for settling claims associated with health insurance. Also, they offer digital policy buying options to their customers, which is easy and involves zero involvement from the agents.
- Availability of Discounts: There are several discount options like loyalty discount, long term policy discount, family discount, etc offered with HDFC Ergo health insurance plans. The discount offered is subject to the health plan availed by you.
- Easy Payment Options: A policyholder can avail HDFC Ergo health insurance plans by paying the premium amount in installments. This option can be beneficial when one does not have any direct income but is willing to purchase a health insurance plan.
Is the HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Policy Valid Across the Country?
Yes, the health plans by HDFC Ergo offer the policyholder with health coverage all over the nation. A policyholder is allowed to avail medical treatment at any of the listed network hospitals across the nation in the event of any medical emergency. Under a cashless facility, the policyholder is not required to pay anything from their own pocket and the insurance provider would settle the medical bill directly with the hospital. Also, one can avail treatment at any of the non-network hospitals in India under a valid HDFC Ergo health insurance plan. However, the policyholder in such a scenario is required to pay the hospital bill from their own pocket which can later be reimbursed from the insurance company after producing medical bills and other necessary documents.
Will I be Covered Outside the Country under HDFC Ergo Health Insurance?
The basic HDFC Ergo health insurance policy does not offer coverage to the policyholder outside the geographical boundaries of the nation. However, one can avail global coverage by including an optional Global Cover rider to their health insurance plan. By including this add-on cover to the standard health policy, a policyholder can receive coverage even outside the country too.
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
*Tax benefits are subject to changes in Income Tax Act.
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Insured|
|Optima SecureMin: 91 Days, Max: 65 Years||Get Quotes Now|
|Optima RestoreMin: 91 Days, Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Kavach PolicyMin: 1 day ; Max: 65 years||50,000 - 5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|my: health SurakshaMin: 91 Days; Max: No Limit||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Health Suraksha Top-Up Plus PolicyMin: 91 days; Max: 65 years||3 Lakh - 10 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|my:Health Women Suraksha PolicyMin: 18 years; Max: 45 years||1 Lakh - 1 Crore||Get Quotes Now|
|Dengue Care Policy Min: 91 Days; Max: 65 years||50 Thousand - 1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Easy Health PolicyMin: 91 days; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 50 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|my:Health Koti SurakshaMin: 18 years; Max: 65 years||Get Quotes Now|
|Maxima PolicyMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 years||Get Quotes Now|
|Day2Day Care PolicyMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 years||Get Quotes Now|
|iCan CancerMin: 5 Years; Max: 65 Years||5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Health WalletMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|EnergyMin: 18 Years, Max: 65 Years||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Optima SeniorMin: 61 Years; Max: No Limit||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Arogya Sanjeevani PolicyMin: 3 months; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Critical Illness PlanMin: 5 Years; Max: 65 Years||5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
Health Insurance Coverage Calculator
Who do you want to insured ?
Age of eldest insured member ?
Where do you live ?
Claim Process at HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
- Network Hospital
- Non-Network Hospital
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 24 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 48 hours prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingFill in the pre-authorisation form and hand it over to hospital's insurance/TPA desk to initiate claim request.
Claim SettlementOnce your request is approved, claim is settled. If not approved, claim for reimbursement after discharge.
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 24 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 48 hours prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingSubmit claim form with original documents such as doctor’s reports, hospital bills, diagnostic tests, etc.
Claim SettlementOnce your request for reimbursement of expenses is approved, the claim will be settled.
1957 HDFC ERGO Cashless Network Hospitals in India
Latest News on HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
- What Are the Advantages of Purchasing HDFC ERGO Medical Insurance? Continue reading to learn more.
- Learn everything there is to know about HDFC Optima Secure Health Insurance. Continue reading to find out more.
- One of the most important precautions you can take for your health is to get a health insurance policy that covers you for pricey hospitalisation and treatment fees in the event of an emergency. Find out more about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance.
- Mediclaim plans, critical illness plans, and Top-up plans are among the insurance policies offered by HDFC ERGO. Find out more about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy.
- HDFC ERGO Optima Secure is the newest product in the category from HDFC Ergo General Insurance. Find out more about HDFC Optima Secure Health Insurance Plan.
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance User Reviews
- Network Hospitals
- Top up
- Critical Illness
Choose HDFC ERGO Critical Illness Plan
Why to Buy Health Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 75,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 45 Lacs+ happy customers
Explore HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
Health Insurance News
- Learn Everything There Is To Know About The HDFC O...
Learn everything there is to know about HDFC Optima Secure H...22 May 2022
- Why Choose HDFC ERGO Health Insurance?
One of the most important precautions you can take for your ...11 January 2022
- What Are Advantages Of Purchasing HDFC ERGO Health...
Mediclaim plans, critical illness plans, and Top-up plans ar...07 January 2022
- Health Insurance Companies Cannot Reject Claims Af...
As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health i...16 June 2020
- HDFC Ergo with Airtel Payments Bank Launches Mosqu...
HDFC Ergo, the leading general insurance company enters a co...09 October 2019
- Health Insurance To Be Mandatory for Employees Pos...
Post lockdown, employers must mandatorily provide medical in...24 April 2020
FAQ About HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
What are the types of plans offered by HDFC Ergo?
HDFC Ergo offers individual health insurance plans, family health insurance plans, parents health insurance plans, senior citizen health insurance plans, critical illness insurance plans, and a super top up insurance plan.
Why should I buy health insurance by HDFC Ergo?
HDFC Ergo helps its customers ‘Take it easy. Experience the convenience.' To ensure the same, the company offers policies that are specifically designed keeping the diverse health insurance needs of customers in mind. Moreover, HDFC Ergo offers benefits such as pre and post hospitalisation coverage, cashless claims, no sub-limits, tax benefits, day care procedures, domiciliary medical treatment, and others.
How to apply for and buy health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo?
You can apply for and buy health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo online through HDFC Ergo website www.hdfcergo.com or through www.insurancedekho.com. Remember, you can make use of net banking, debit card, or credit car to pay the health insurance premium as the company allows flexible payment modes.
Is there a limitation on entry age for buying health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo?
The entry age for children is 91 days. However, there is no maximum entry age for adults.
What is the customer care number of HDFC Ergo?
The customer care number for HDFC Ergo is 022 6234 6234.
Latest Health Insurance Articles
- Importance of Getting Health Insurance That Cover...
With COVID-19 pandemic spread far and wide, and the scenario...02 January 2022
- Protect Yourself from Omicron
Omicron is delivering a loud and obvious message that this...01 January 2022
- Benefits of Senior Citizens Red Carpet Policy offe...
A health insurance policy is a must for all senior citizens ...04 December 2021
- Benefits of Arogya Premier Policy Offered by SBI G...
SBI General Insurance Company offers several health insuranc...27 November 2021
- Benefits of Health Companion Policy offered by Niv...
Health Companion Policy is a popular indemnity based health ...20 November 2021
- Best Health Insurance Companies In 2021 Based On C...
The claim settlement ratio is an important aspect of any ins...31 March 2021
- Best Dental Insurance Plans You can Buy Online in ...
Purchasing dental health cover brings along many benefits. R...29 January 2020
- How to Check Star Health Insurance Policy Status a...
Do you want to check Star Health Insurance policy status onl...21 September 2020
- 5 Health Insurance Plans With Low Waiting Period f...
Coverage for pre-existing conditions comes with a waiting pe...12 April 2019
- Deadliest Diseases in India
India is challenged by some deadliest diseases. Explore a l...27 April 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.