About Star Health Insurance
Star Health and Allied Insurance Co. Ltd. is India’s first Standalone Health Insurance provider which commenced its business in 2006. Today, the company has become a market leader which offers multiple insurance products including Health, Personal Accident and Overseas Travel Insurance etc., thereby fulfilling varied needs of different sections of the society. It is also prominently into bancassurance with long standing relationships with several Indian banks. With more than 10,600 employees and 550 branches across the country, Star Health Insurance has become a renowned name in the Indian insurance industry. One of the most promising segments that the company deals in is Health Insurance.
Star Health Insurance offers a wide range of affordable health insurance products for individuals, families, and corporates. The plans cover the insured for medical check-ups, AYUSH systems of medicines, critical illnesses, and hospitalisation expenses. Also, now you can find coronavirus coverage under health insurance plans offered by Star health Insurance. The company also offers health insurance plans for autistic children which makes its offerings unique. One of the major benefits of buying Star Health Insurance plans is that no co-payment is required for individuals below 60 years of age.
How to Buy Star Health Insurance Policy at InsuranceDekho?
You can buy Star Health Insurance plans in two modes at InsuranceDekho namely online and offline modes. Read the steps below:
Buy Star Health Insurance Plan Online at InsuranceDekho
Step 1: Visit insurancedekho.com and click on the ‘health’ tab.
Step 2: Select your gender. Fill in your Name and Mobile Number. You will receive a One Time Password on the entered number. Please enter that.
Step 3: Let us know ‘When do you want to buy the policy’ by selecting an option from the drop-down list. Click on ‘View Quotes’.
Step 4: Select the family members you want to include under the health insurance plan. Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 5: Select the age of the chosen family members.
Step 6: Enter your Email ID and City. Click on the ‘Submit and View Quotes’ button. You will see the most suitable quotes for you on the screen. Click on the one you wish to buy.
Step 7: Select the policy period for the chosen health insurance plan. Enter the required details and make the payment.
Buy Star Health Insurance Plan Offline at InsuranceDekho
To buy Star Health Insurance policy offline, talk to our customer care experts on the toll-free number 7551-196-989 any day (we are available all 7 days!) between 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any query or support required.
Top Star Health Insurance Plan Types
Star Health Insurance plans cover you against most of your medical expenses in case of any illness, sickness, disease or an accident. Following are the top 5 plans offered by the Star Health Insurance:
1. Star Family Health Optima Policy: Family Health Optima by Star Health Insurance covers you and your entire family under a single sum insured. You can take this policy if you are aged between 18 years and 65 years and reside in India. The policy offers you many benefits including cover for air ambulance, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses, in-patient hospitalisation expenses, etc. which you can avail for sum insured options ranging between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 25 lakh.
2. Star Comprehensive Health Insurance Policy: Star Comprehensive Policy covers you if you are aged between 3 months and 65 years. The best part about this plan is that it comes without any sub-limit or capping. Also, it covers you against expenses related to outpatient medical consultation and domiciliary hospitalisation in addition to covers for day care procedures, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses, air ambulance expenses. You can choose sum insured options between Rs. 5 lakh and Rs. 25 lakh under this policy.
3. Star Medi Classic Insurance Policy: Medi Classic Insurance Policy is an individual health insurance policy that covers you against hospitalisation expenses arising due to any illness, sickness, disease or an accident. You can be covered under this policy if you are aged between 5 months and 65 years. The plan offers several coverage features including cover for daycare treatments, health check-up, non-allopathic treatments, in-patient hospitalisation cover, and ambulance charges. You can choose add-on benefits of hospital cash and patient care under this plan. HIV positive individuals are also eligible to buy this policy.
4. Star Senior Citizens Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy: Senior Citizens Red Carpet Insurance Policy is especially designed keeping in mind the requirements of senior citizens. The policy offers lifelong renewals and can be purchased by anyone who is aged between 60 years and 75 years. You can buy this policy on an individual or floater sum insured basis and choose from the sum insured options ranging between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 25 lakh. Available for terms of 1, 2, and 3 years, the policy offers you many benefits such as lifelong renewals, cover for hospitalisation expenses, health check-up, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses, and emergency hospitalisation expenses.
5. Young Star Insurance Policy: Available on an individual and floater basis, the Young Star policy by Star Health Insurance covers individuals aged between 18 years and 40 years for a sum insured ranging between Rs. 3 lakh and Rs. 1 crore. The policy is available for a term of 1 and 2 years, and offers lifelong renewals along with other benefits including cover for in-patient hospitalisation expenses, road ambulance, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses among other coverages.
What Is A Health Insurance Top-up Plan and Why Should I Buy It?
A health insurance top-up plan is an additional coverage which you can avail if you have an existing plan. These plans reimburse the medical expenditure incurred due to a single illness in excess of the sum insured limit mentioned in your existing policy. Thus, a top-up health insurance plan helps you increase the cover at reasonable premiums.
As a precautionary measure, it is wise to have a top-up plan added to your standard health insurance plan as they offer you the following benefits:
- Extended coverage
- Affordable premium
- Financial stability in times of rising healthcare costs
- Tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Star Health Insurance offers Star Super Surplus Insurance Policy as a top-up plan which you can purchase on an individual or floater basis for extended coverage of your base health insurance policy. This Star top-up policy offers you several benefits including all daycare procedures, organ donor expenses, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses, and air ambulance.
Why Choose Star Health Insurance?
Star Health Insurance offers the following benefits to the policyholders:
- Wide Coverage: Star Health Insurance plans offer you and your family financial protection against several healthcare expenses in times of illness, sickness, medical emergencies and accidents.
- 24*7 Assistance Services: Star Health Insurance’s friendly representatives are there to assist you 24*7.
- Cashless Treatment: Star Health Insurance has tie-ups with more than 9,900 network hospitals where you can avail hassle-free cashless treatment.
- Add-on Benefits: Health insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance come with several add-on benefits like hospital cash, patient care, etc. to help you get an extensive coverage by paying a little extra premium.
- Variety of Health Insurance Plans: Star Health Insurance offers a wide variety of health insurance plans especially designed for individuals, families, and corporates.
Benefits of Star Health Insurance Plans
You can choose Star Health Insurance plans to avail the following benefits:
- Wide Network of Cashless Hospitals: Star Health Insurance has a wide network of over 9,900 network hospitals where you can avail cashless treatment under your health insurance policy.
- In-House Claim Settlement: Star Health Insurance offers an in-house claim settlement process which helps in hassle-free and speedy settlement of your claim.
- Timely Settlement Of Claims: Star Health Insurance claims to have settled 90% received health insurance claims in less than 2 hours.
- Wide Range Of Sum Insured Options: Health insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance come with a wide range of sum insured options. You can choose the right sum insured for yourself and for your family on the basis of factors such as age, health history, current health, number of members covered under the plan, etc.
- Lifetime Renewability: There is no restriction such as maximum age for renewals under health insurance plans offered by Star Health. Thus, you can get your Star Health Insurance plan renewed anytime during your lifetime.
Star Health Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
Claim Settlement Ratio (CSR) refers to the total number of claims settled by a health insurance company. CSR allows you to understand how well an insurer settled the claims requests received by it in a financial year.
Claim Settlement Ratio
(Source: IBAI’s General Insurance Claim Insights Handbook For Policyholders - 4th & 5th Edition)
Network Hospitals of Star Health Insurance
A network hospital is a hospital that has an agreement with the health insurance company to offer cashless treatment. Star Health Insurance has tie-ups with more than 9,900 network hospitals across India where you can avail cashless treatment and need not make arrangements to raise funds to seek treatment as the insurer directly settles bills at these hospitals. The record of these hospitals can be found on the website of Star Health Insurance as well as at InsuranceDekho.
Star Health Insurance Policy Terms
Star Health Insurance policies are available with the terms tabulated below:
Minimum Entry Age
Maximum Entry Age
65 years/no limit
Lifetime renewability guaranteed
Co-payment of 20% is applicable on each and every claim for people aged over 60 years at entry level and subsequent renewals.
General Waiting Period
A waiting period of 30 days needs to be completed to seek benefits, except in case of injury, under the plans.
However, these terms of Star Health Insurance plans are subject to vary from plan to plan.
How to Make A Claim For Star Health Insurance?
Star Health Insurance offers a customer-friendly and hassle-free claim settlement process to ensure timely processing of claims. Under health insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance. You can make cashless claims as well as reimbursement claims.
What Is the Cashless Claim Process of Star Health Insurance
Follow the steps given below to avail cashless treatment under Star Health Insurance plans:
Step 1: Reach A Network Hospital
Visit the insurance desk at a network hospital. Intimate Star Health Insurance by calling them at 1800 425 2255 / 1800 102 4477 or dropping an email at email@example.com.
Step 2: Show Your Star Health ID Card
Show your Star Health ID card at reception of the network hospital for identification.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
Submit the documents related to pre-admission investigations and consultation at the hospital.
Step 4: Verification of Documents
Before processing your claim according to the terms and conditions, the doctors will verify all the documents submitted. An assigned representative may visit you at the hospital if necessary.
Step 5: Settlement of Claim
The network hospital will send claim documents to Star Health Insurance after you get discharged. The claim will then be settled directly by the insurer with the hospital.
How To Make A Star Health Reimbursement Claim?
Follow the steps given below to avail reimbursement facility under Star Health Insurance plans:
Step 1: Get Hospitalised
To avail the required medical treatment, you can get hospitalised at a hospital of your choice.
Step 2: Get Treatment and Pay The Bills
After getting the required medical treatment, settle the bills with the hospital. After clearing the bills, initiate a reimbursement claim with Star Health Insurance for the incurred medical expenses subject to the sum insured. Make sure you collect all the medical bills from the hospital.
Documents Required For Star Health Claim Reimbursement
Following documents are required during a Star Health Insurance Reimbursement Claim Settlement process:
• A copy of Star Health ID card
• Duly filled claim form
• Original discharge summary received from the hospital
• Papers related to pre-admission investigations and doctor’s consultation
• Medical reports (X-ray, blood tests, scans, etc.)
• Invoices and prescriptions from the pharmacy
• Receipts from the chemist as well as hospital
• FIR and/or Medico Legal Certificate in case of an accident
• A copy of the KYC documents
• NEFT details, Email ID and contact number
Step 3: Fill The Star Health Claim Form
After initiating a reimbursement claim process, you will be required to fill a Star Health reimbursement claim form. Submit the form along with all the required documents at the nearest Star Health Insurance office or at their online portal.
Step 4: Settlement of Claim
After the completion of all the formalities, Star Health Insurance will settle your claim as per the terms and conditions of your policy and therein mentioned sum insured. Note that you will have to pay for the non-payable expenses from your own pocket.
Star Health Insurance Renewal Process
Star Health Insurance policies can be renewed after every 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years, depending upon the policy term chosen. Star Health insurance offers a grace period of at least 15 days (varies from plan to plan) during which you can pay renewal premium and seek continuous coverage under your health insurance plan. Follow the below-mentioned steps to renew your health insurance policy with Star Health Insurance:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Star Health Insurance and open the ‘Renewal’ page.
Step 2: Fill in the policy details (policy number and date of birth).
Step 3: Click on the ‘Renew Now’ tab.
Step 4: Check the policy details and premium to be paid for policy renewal.
Step 5: Make the payment online using the available payment options.
Your policy will be renewed, thereby enabling you to continue to enjoy the insurance coverage under your Star Health Insurance plan.
Star Health Insurance Tax Benefits
Along with many other benefits offered by Star Health Insurance, a health insurance plan also offers you income tax benefits which can be availed under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. You can claim the following income tax deductions on the health insurance premium paid in a financial year:
Deduction under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
Self, Family, Children
When Policyholder and Parents are below 60 years
When Policyholder and family members are below 60 years with parents above 60 years
When Policyholder, family members and parents are above 60 years
Members of HUF
Star Health Insurance Premium Calculation
The premium amount for different Star Health Insurance plans are calculated on the basis of several factors. Read these factors below in order to make an informed buying decision:
Health History: One of the factors affecting the premium amount of your Star Health Insurance plan is your health history. A higher premium is chargeable in case of pre-existing medical conditions. This is because in such cases, the insurance company faces higher chances of obligating a claim in comparison to policyholders who are fit and fine.
- Number of Members Added Under The Policy: The premium amount for Star Health Insurance plans would cost less if you buy an individual health insurance plan and cover only self. However, if you choose to add your other family members too on a floater basis, then you will have to pay higher premiums as you would then require a higher coverage.
- Age: As you age, you become more prone to diseases and hence have greater chances of making claims under health insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance. Therefore, you will have to pay higher premiums if you buy plans during old age as compared to young age.
- Sum Insured: Higher the sum insured opted for, higher the coverage, and hence, higher the health insurance premium you are required to pay for the health insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance and vice versa.
- Lifestyle: Unhealthy lifestyle habits like smoking, drinking, etc., put an individual at a great risk of getting diseases and hence a greater chance of making claims. Therefore, Star Health Insurance will charge you more premium in case you live an unhealthy lifestyle, and vice versa.
What All Is Covered Under Star Health Insurance Plans?
You can enjoy the following inclusions under health insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance :
- In-patient Hospitalisation Expenses: Health insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance cover you against in-patient hospitalisation expenses incurred due to hospitalisation because of any illness, sickness, disease, or accident.
- Pre-hospitalisation And Post-hospitalisation Expenses: Star Health insurance plans cover you against pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses for up to 90 and 180 days respectively.
- AYUSH Treatments: Star Health insurance plans offer cover for expenses related to AYUSH systems of medicines. These include Ayurveda, Unaani, Siddha, and Homeopathy.
- Ambulance Cover: Star Health Insurance plans cover you against emergency ambulance charges in case you require urgent medical care.
- Daycare Procedures: Under health insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance, you can seek treatment for daycare procedures. These are procedures that require hospitalisation of less than 24 hours. For instance, chemotherapy, radiation, dialysis, and cataract.
- Organ Donor Expenses: You get covered against organ donor expenses under health insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance.
What Are The Exclusions of Star Health Insurance Plans?
Health insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance come with the following exclusions:
- Cosmetic Surgery: Treatments related to cosmetic surgery are not covered under health insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance.
- Self-Inflicted Injuries: Self-inflicted injuries such as injuries resulting from attempt of suicide, are not covered under Star Health Insurance plans.
- Injuries Due To Participation In Adventure Sports: Expenses arising due to participation in adventure sports activities such as mountain climbing, paragliding etc. are not covered under Star Health Insurance plans.
- Illness Due To Use Of Intoxicating Substances: Health Insurance plans offered by Star Health Insurance do not cover any treatment required due to use of intoxicating substances. These may include drugs, alcoholism, smoking, and tobacco chewing.
- Weight Control Treatments: Star Health Insurance plans do not cover you against expenses incurred on weight control procedures including surgical procedures like bariatric surgery or treatment of obesity.
The above inclusions and exclusions may vary from plan to plan offered by Star Health Insurance.
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
Star Health Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Insured|
|Star Novel Coronavirus (nCov) (COVID-19) InsuranceMin: 3 months; Max: 65 years||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Kavach PolicyMin: 1 Day, Max: 65 Years||50,000 - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Rakshak PolicyMin: 18 years; Max: 65 years||50,000 - 2.5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Young Star Insurance PolicyMin: 91 days; Max: 40 years||3 Lakh-1 Crore||Get Quotes Now|
|Outpatient Care Insurance PolicyMin: 31 day; Max: 50 years||25 Thousand - 1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Star Micro Rural And Farmers Care PolicyMin: 12 months; Max: 65 years||Up To Rs. 2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Arogya Sanjeevani PolicyMin: 3 months; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Family DeliteMin: 5 Months; Max: 65 Years||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Star Care Micro InsuranceMin: 2 Years; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Criticare PlusMin 18 Years; Max: 65 Years||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Net Plus Min: No Restriction; Max: No Restriction||Rs. 5,000||Get Quotes Now|
|Star ComprehensiveMin: 3 Months; Max: 65 Years||5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Red CarpetMini: 60 Years; Max 75 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Diabetes SafeMin: 18 Years; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Cardiac CareMin: 10 Years; Max 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Medi Classic Insurance PolicyMin: 5 Months; Max: 65 Years||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Cancer Care Gold Min: 5 Months; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Star Health GainMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Special Care Min: 3 Years; Max: 25 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Family Health OptimaMin: 16 Days; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
Claim Process at Star Health Insurance
- Network Hospital
- Non-Network Hospital
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 24 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 48 hours prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingFill in the pre-authorisation form and hand it over to hospital's insurance/TPA desk to initiate claim request.
Claim SettlementOnce your request is approved, claim is settled. If not approved, claim for reimbursement after discharge.
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 24 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 48 hours prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingSubmit claim form with original documents such as doctor’s reports, hospital bills, diagnostic tests, etc.
Claim SettlementOnce your request for reimbursement of expenses is approved, the claim will be settled.
1506 Star Cashless Network Hospitals in India
Must read guide before buying Star Health Insurance
- As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health insurance companies cannot reject policyholders' claims after 8 years of premium payment. Know more.
- Experts have warned against consuming alcohol after receiving vaccination against the novel coronavirus. Let us find out more in this post.
- Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot recently assured that families in Rajasthan will receive insurance benefit of Rs. 5 Lakh under the Universal Healthcare scheme. Check post for more details.
- According to reports South Africa has received its first batch of Covishield, the India-made covid-19 vaccine. For detailed information, check the post.
- As per latest reports, the human trials of nasal Covaxin, Bharat BioTech’s Covid-19 vaccine have started in Nagpur. For more information, check the post.
Star Health Insurance User Reviews
Why to Buy Health Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 75,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 14 Lakh+ happy customers
Explore Star Health Insurance
Health Insurance News
- COVID-19: Dr. Reddy's, Apollo Hospitals to Start V...
Reports suggest that Dr. Reddy's along with Apollo Hospitals...17 May 2021
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Launches Senior First Pl...
Max Bupa Health Insurance has launched ‘Senior First’ policy...17 May 2021
- Is It Possible To Get COVID-19 After Getting Fully...
Wondering if people can get COVID-19 after getting fully vac...14 May 2021
- COVID-19: When Can You Get Second Vaccine Shot if ...
If you have got infected with COVID-19 after your first vacc...14 May 2021
- Missed Second Dose? COVID-19 Vaccine Schedule Rest...
If you have missed the second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine,...12 May 2021
- Rs. 5 Lakh Insurance Benefit Under Healthcare Sche...
Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot recently assured that families in ...25 February 2021
- India-Made Covishied Vaccine Reaches South Africa
According to reports South Africa has received its first bat...02 February 2021
- Nasal Covaxin Human Trials Begin in Nagpur
As per latest reports, the human trials of nasal Covaxin, Bh...08 March 2021
- Health Insurance Companies Cannot Reject Claims Af...
As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health i...16 June 2020
- Experts Warn Against Alcohol Usage After Covid-19 ...
Experts have warned against consuming alcohol after receivin...04 January 2021
Star Health Insurance FAQs
How to buy Star Health Insurance Plan?
InsuranceDekho provides you easy ways to buy Star Health Insurance Policy. These are:
- Online: On the online mode, the policy is generated instantly along with the card and kit. However, this feature is mostly applicable for the cases, where there is no requirement of medical checkup or underwriting.
- Telephone - You can also contact the customer care executives at InsuranceDekho on the toll-free number 7551196989 and get all the details of the plan.
Why should I buy a Star Health insurance plan?
The health insurance policy by Star Health safeguards you and your family for any financial crisis that may arise due to a medical emergency. Purchasing a proper health plan can assist you in saving your hard-earned money and other assets.
How many claims can I make in a year?
You can make any number of claims over the year. But, the number of claims should not exceed the limit of the sum insured.
How many network hospitals are covered under Star Health?
There are more than 9,800 top-quality network hospitals covered under Star Health.
Is medical check-up required to buy a Star Health Insurance Policy?
Yes, the medical check-up is required to buy a Star Health Insurance Policy. But it is applicable only for the people of above 50 years.
Latest Health Insurance Articles
- Top Up health Insurance and Mediclaim Policy Cover
To know about the Mediclaim policy cover and top up insuranc...06 May 2021
- Star Health Insurance For Diabetes
The Star Diabetes Safe health insurance programme is tailore...06 May 2021
- Things to Know About Life After Recovering From CO...
COVID recovery takes about 2 weeks for mild cases and about ...06 May 2021
- Ways To Save Tax With Health Insurance
Investing in health insurance will help you save money on ta...03 May 2021
- Top Activities To Indulge Yourself In During COVID...
Amid the coronavirus pandemic, the planet is practising sel...03 May 2021
- Simple Ways To Spend Your Free Time During Corona...
Want to know how to spend time at home during coronavirus lo...26 March 2020
- How to Check Star Health Insurance Policy Status a...
Do you want to check Star Health Insurance policy status onl...21 September 2020
- Best Health Insurance Companies In 2021 Based On C...
The claim settlement ratio is an important aspect of any ins...31 March 2021
- How Medical Bills Can Help Senior Citizens in Savi...
Deductions on tax can be claimed if the medical expenses are...25 December 2020
- Deadliest Diseases in India
India is challenged by some deadliest diseases. Explore a l...27 April 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.