About Cholamandalam Car Insurance
Cholamandalam MS is a general insurance company formed as a joint venture between the Murugappa Group and Japan-based Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Limited. It sells a number of insurance policies including car insurance policy which protects you from financial liabilities arising out of accidents/mishaps involving your vehicle.
Cholamandalam offers all three types of car insurance policies. These are third party car insurance policies, standalone own-damage car insurance policies, as well as comprehensive car insurance policies. The insurer also offers a wide array of add-on covers along with these car insurance policies that enable you to customise your policy as per your requirements.
Since its establishment in 2001, Cholamandalam has made a record of settling more than 2 lakh claims every year. With around 104 branches across the country and around more than 8,800 advisory networks, Cholamandalam is catering to the needs of around 90 lakh customers presently.
Cholamandalam MS Car Insurance
Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company makes sure that your car stays safe and secure against any unforeseen incident and your expenses are entirely covered in the wake of any such incidents. Hence, the insurance company provides different types of car insurance plans which comprise third party car insurance, standalone own-damage car insurance and comprehensive car insurance. All these car insurance policies are designed to protect you from any legal and financial liability which you may incur towards a third party if involved in an accident and to provide you coverage for damages or loss sustained by your own car after a collision or a mishap.
With a range of add-on covers for private cars, the insurance company allows its policyholders to enhance their car insurance policy coverage. Cholamandalam MS offers an extensive range of add-on covers which include zero depreciation, no claim bonus protection, consumables cover, daily cash allowance, key replacement cover, consumables plus cover, and so on. To make people enjoy insurance plans at affordable rates, the insurer provides various sorts of discounts such as No Claim Bonus, Automobile Association Membership Discount, Discount for Anti-Theft Devices, etc. The car insurance plans of Chola MS comes with some more benefits with it like availability of live video streaming for an instant claim, 24/7 customer support and so on.
Significant Points of Chola MS Car Insurance
Third Party Property Damage
Up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh
Own Damage Cover
Coverage for Own Car for Its Loss and Damage
Personal Accident Cover
Up to Rs. 15 Lakh for Owner-Driver and Up to Rs. 2 Lakh Per Person for Passengers
25 Add-on Covers
24/7 Claim Assistance
Cholamandalam Car Insurance Benefits
- Safeguards your car against all-natural and manmade calamities such as flood, cyclone, riot, strike, etc.
- A cover for personal injuries of third parties in an accident.
- Provision of No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount on Own Damage (OD) premium for claim-free policy years.
- Cashless claim settlement facility at more than 6,900 network garages approved by the company.
- Easy and hassle-free claim initiation and instant disbursal of the claim amount.
- Availability of 24x7 customer support service on all 7 days of the week.
- Availability of ‘On-site Minor Repair’ add-on which includes repairs such as oil change tyre change that take less than 45 minutes at the breakdown spot.
- Availability of add-on for free towing service of up to Rs 1,500.
What is your car's brand?
Explore Cholamandalam Car Insurance
Cholamandalam Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Cholamandalam Car Insurance FAQs
What type of car insurance policies are offered by Cholamandalam?Cholamandalam offers both the third party liability only as well as comprehensive car insurance policy. In addition to that, it also provides a range of add-on covers for enhanced protection of your car.
What is Fixed Daily Allowance?Fixed Daily Allowance is an add-on. If you opt for it then the insurer offers you get a daily allowance of Rs. 500 or Rs. 1,000 per day from the insurer to meet the cost of hiring a car when your car is out for repairs.
Are the roadside assistance services available 24*7?Yes, Cholamandalam offers roadside assistance services including fuel delivery and battery top-up along with car breakdown assistance including fixing a flat tyre or on-site repair round the clock.
How much premium would I have to pay for a comprehensive car insurance policy purchased from Cholamandalam?The premium of your car insurance policy depends on a number of factors such as: Insured Declared Value (IDV) of Your Vehicle Age of The Insured Car Voluntary and Involuntary Deductibles Add-on Covers Purchased
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Why Is Car Insurance Important For Old Cars?
This article mentions why it is imperative to have car insur...05 March 2021
- Checklist for First Time Car Insurance Buyers
Here is the checklist every first time car insurance buyer m...05 March 2021
- Things to Know Before Installing a CNG Kit in Your...
There are certain things that you must know before installin...04 March 2021
- Important Documents Needed on a Car Road Trip
Documents needed on a road trip04 March 2021
- What is the Significance of Personal Accident Cov...
Read this post to understand the importance of personal acci...03 March 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How to Claim NCB on New Car Insurance Policy Premi...
To know how to claim NCB on new car insurance policy premium...20 January 2021
- All You Need to Know About Theft Cover For Car Ins...
Want to learn about car theft cover? Read this post.16 January 2021
- Difference Between First-Party and Third-Party in ...
Read this post if you want to understand the difference betw...22 January 2021
- List of Add-on Covers to Customize a Comprehensive...
Here are the top car insurance add-on covers with which you ...05 January 2021