Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
A comprehensive car insurance policy is a type of policy which provides coverage for damages incurred by your car in addition to the third party liabilities. Future Generali’s comprehensive car cover called the ‘Secure Plan’ provides full coverage for your car. This includes compensation for damage incurred by your car due to an accident, natural calamity, man-made calamity, theft or any other unintentional mishap. With the Future Generali Secure Plan, you can also avail from a wide array of add-on covers such as zero depreciation cover, engine cover, consumables cover etc.
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance vs Third Party Car Insurance
Third Party Cover
Future Generali Secure Plan offers coverage for the insured vehicle, injury/death of a third party and compensation of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
Third Party liability cover protects the policyholder only against injury/death of a third party and third party property damages (up to Rs 7.5 lakh)
Availability of Add-ons
A number of add-on covers are available against an extra premium with a comprehensive plan.
No add-on covers are available with a third party liability policy.
Owing to the wide coverage, the comprehensive plan costs more than third party cover.
Since the coverage is limited only to third party liabilities, its premium amount is lower than comprehensive policy.
What All Is Covered Under Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan?
Here are the coverage Of Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy:
- Limited/unlimited liability cover for injury/death of a third party.
- Damages incurred by the insured vehicle due to a road accident.
- Maximum compensation of Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
- Damages incurred by the insured vehicle during a natural, man-made calamity or any other mishap.
What All Is Not Covered Under Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan?
Future Generali comprehensive car insurance policy refrains from providing coverage for the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Driving without a valid license
- In the case of wilful negligence
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Damaged caused due to contractual liability
- Damage caused during war, nuclear risk or any similar situation
- In case of driving under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Benefits of Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance
Future Generali comprehensive car insurance plan provides several benefits to the policyholders which are discussed below:
- Policy cover of all third party liabilities.
- Compensation for damages incurred to the insured vehicle in an accident.
- Online and hassle-free policy issuance and policy renewal processes.
- NCB discount of up to 50% on own damage premiums for claim-free years.
- Availability of a wide array of add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation, NCB Protection, etc.
- Easy claim initiation and cashless claim settlement processes at Future Generali partner garages.
- Optional personal accident cover of up to Rs. 15 lakh for the policyholder and Rs. 2 lakh for unnamed co-passengers.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Future Generali User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
How the premium of my Future Comprehensive car insurance policy is calculated?
The premium of your car insurance policy depends on factors such as Insured Declared Value (IDV), Cubic Capacity (CC), Age of the vehicle, Make and model of the vehicle, Geographical zones, Special discounts and loadings, if any, and No Claim Bonus.
What is CTL and how much claim is offered in that?
CLT stands for Constructive Total Loss, i.e; the vehicle has suffered more than 75% damage and its beyond repairs. The claim amount offered in this case is equivalent to the Sum Insured.
How can I purchase a comprehensive plan online?
To purchase the Future Generali comprehensive car insurance policy online, visit Future Generali’s official website and go to the ‘Buy’ tab. Click on ‘Car Insurance’ and select ‘Buy a new car insurance’ option on the next page. Enter the RTO, customise your policy and make the payment. You will receive the policy document instantly on your registered email ID.
Am I eligible to receive compensation if an accident occurs outside the geographical area mentioned in the policy document?
No. No claim request is accepted by the insurer if the accident has occurred outside the geographical area. However, you can extend the policy cover to geographical areas not covered under a standard Future Generali comprehensive policy by paying an additional premium.
How can I get the quotes for Future Generali comprehensive car insurance?
You can get the quotes for Future Generali through its official website. You can also opt to get the quote through InsuranceDekho just by entering the car registration number on its “Get a Quote” feature.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- What Is Non-renewal And Cancellation of Policy in ...
There are two important terms in car insurance that you shou...06 February 2023
- How To Buy New Car Insurance Online?
In order to purchase a car insurance plan online, you need ...02 February 2023
- How to Get the Best Car Insurance Quote?
Read on for a detailed guide on how to get the best car insu...01 February 2023
- 10 Must-have Accessories To Have When Going On A L...
Read on to know all about these car accessories for long dri...31 January 2023
- Guide To Choose The Right Car Insurance Plan
Read on to learn more about how to easily choose the right c...30 January 2023