Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
A comprehensive car insurance policy is a type of policy which provides coverage for damages incurred by your car in addition to the third party liabilities. Future Generali’s comprehensive car cover called the ‘Secure Plan’ provides full coverage for your car. This includes compensation for damage incurred by your car due to an accident, natural calamity, man-made calamity, theft or any other unintentional mishap. With the Future Generali Secure Plan, you can also avail from a wide array of add-on covers such as zero depreciation cover, engine cover, consumables cover etc.
Comprehensive Policy Vs Third Party Cover
Third Party Cover
Future Generali Secure Plan offers coverage for the insured vehicle, injury/death of a third party and compensation of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
Third Party liability cover protects the policyholder only against injury/death of a third party and third party property damages (up to Rs 7.5 lakh)
Availability of Add-ons
A number of add-on covers are available against an extra premium with a comprehensive plan.
No add-on covers are available with a third party liability policy.
Owing to the wide coverage, the comprehensive plan costs more than third party cover.
Since the coverage is limited only to third party liabilities, its premium amount is lower than comprehensive policy.
Coverage Of Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- Damages incurred by the insured vehicle due to a road accident.
- Damages incurred by the insured vehicle during a natural, man-made calamity or any other mishap.
- Limited/unlimited liability cover for injury/death of a third party.
- Maximum compensation of Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
- Compensation for damages incurred to the insured vehicle in an accident.
- Policy cover of all third party liabilities.
- Optional personal accident cover of up to Rs. 15 lakh for the policyholder and Rs. 2 lakh for unnamed co-passengers.
- Online and hassle-free policy issuance and policy renewal processes.
- Option to opt for an automatic renewal process.
- NCB discount of up to 50% on own damage premiums for claim-free years.
- Availability of a wide array of add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation, NCB Protection, etc.
- Roadside assistance services in the event of a breakdown.
- Easy claim initiation and cashless claim settlement processes at Future Generali partner garages.
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
- Read More
Future Generali User Reviews
- Most Helpful
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
How the premium of my Future Comprehensive car insurance policy is calculated?The premium of your car insurance policy depends on the following factors: Insured Declared Value (IDV) Cubic Capacity (CC) Age of the vehicle Make and model of the vehicle Geographical zones Special discounts and loadings, if any No Claim Bonus
What is CTL and how much claim is offered in that?CLT stands for Constructive Total Loss, i.e; the vehicle has suffered more than 75% damage and its beyond repairs. The claim amount offered in this case is equivalent to the Sum Insured.
How can I purchase a comprehensive plan online?To purchase the Future Generali comprehensive car insurance policy online, visit Future Generali’s official website and go to the ‘Buy’ tab. Click on ‘Car Insurance’ and select ‘Buy a new car insurance’ option on the next page. Enter the RTO, customise your policy and make the payment. You will receive the policy document instantly on your registered email ID.
Am I eligible to receive compensation if an accident occurs outside the geographical area mentioned in the policy document?No. No claim request is accepted by the insurer if the accident has occurred outside the geographical area. However, you can extend the policy cover to geographical areas not covered under a standard Future Generali comprehensive policy by paying an additional premium.
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020