No Claim Bonus Protect Cover Add-on in Car Insurance Policy
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount offered by the insurance company to the policyholder on the own-damage premium amount of the car insurance policy at the time of policy renewal. NCB is offered in return of not making a claim during the entire tenure of the car insurance policy. The NCB discount percentage ranges between 20%-50% depending on the number of claim-free years.
Number of Claim-Free Years
NCB Offered on Own-Damage Premium
NVB is available only if the policyholder has not made even a single claim during the entire policy period. Thus, if a policyholder makes even one claim, he/she is not entitled to the NCB. However, by opting for a car insurance add-on cover known as the NCB Protect, a policyholder can keep his/her NCB intact even after making a claim during the tenure of the policy subject terms and conditions of the insurance company.
Who Should Get A No Claim Bonus Protect Cover?
- All car owners
- New drivers
- Car owners who wish to save the reward for not making much claims.
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Urban Cruiser Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes
- View BMW X5 Insurance Quotes
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes
- View Volvo XC90 Insurance Quotes
Add-ons For Your Car Insurance Policy
Car Companies User Reviews
No Claim Bonus Protect Cover Add-on FAQ
When can I opt for the NCB Protect cover?
The NCB Protect cover can be opted for either at the time of policy purchase or policy renewal. Also, there are some insurance companies which allow addition of add-on covers in between the policy period.
Is the NCB Cover add-on available with a third party car insurance plan?
No. Like all other car insurance add-ons, the NCB Protect cover is also available with only comprehensive and standalone own-damage car insurance plans and not with a third party car insurance plan.
How many claims are allowed with the NCB Protect cover?
The number of claims allowed with the NCB Protect cover vary from insurance company to insurance company. However, generally up to 2 claims are allowed with the NCB Protect cover.
Can I add other add-ons also along with the NCB Protect cover to my car insurance plan?
Yes, you can add as many add-ons as you wish with the NCB Protect Cover to your standard comprehensive/standalone own-damage car insurance policy.
When am I entitled to receive the NCB on the own-damage premium of my car insurance policy?
The NCB on the own-damage premium of your car insurance policy is available to you at the time of policy renewal.
Car Insurance News
- Standalone Own-Damage Vs Third Party Car Insurance
Purchasing a car insurance is a required as well as a wise d...29 October 2020
- Importance of A Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Know the importance of a comprehensive car insurance policy....29 October 2020
- Does Car Insurance Premium Go Up After Claiming fo...
Do car accidents affect insurance premium? Does car insuranc...28 October 2020
- Should You Buy Insurance For a Stored Car
Do I need insurance for a stored car? Let’s read about some ...27 October 2020
- How to Compare Car Insurance Policies To Choose Ri...
Not sure, which car insurance to buy? Let us help you choose...27 October 2020
- Know Which Are the Best Car Insurance Companies in...
Here is a list of the best car insurers in terms of claim se...20 September 2019
- Which Insurance Company Provides the Cheapest Car ...
Here is a list of car insurance plans available at reasonabl...24 September 2019
- How to Claim Car Insurance After Meeting an Accide...
Browse step by step experts guide on how to make a car insur...23 December 2019
- Is Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Driver Compul...
Every car owner in India is mandatorily required to have a p...09 December 2019
- Things to Know About Multi Year Car Insurance Poli...
There are multiple benefits of a multi year car insurance po...09 January 2020