Car Insurance Quotes Online
Car Insurance Add-ons
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Alcazar Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
FAQs About Car Insurance Quotes Online
What does a car insurance quotes mean?
The car insurance premium denotes the cost of the car insurance policy taken for the car.
Is the premium for comprehensive car insurance same for all type of cars?
No, when it comes to premium for comprehensive car insurance, it is different for all cars. The premium cost for the plan varies depending upon the MMV (make, model and variant) of the car, the engine capacity of the car, age of the car, the add-ons opted for, and a number of other factors.
How can I reduce the amount of car insurance premium for my plan?
You can reduce the cost of car insurance premium with the help of following tips: Ensure that you pick the plan provided by various insurance companies only after comparing them. You should choose the plan that best suits your needs and budget. Install ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) approved anti theft devices in your car and get a discount of 2.5% (up to Rs. 500) on the own-damage premium of your car insurance policy. If you are a member of the Automobile Association of India (AAI) then you are eligible for a discount on your car insurance premium amount. You should not make claims for the little amount of expenses to keep your No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount unchanged and avail it later. Always remember to transfer your NCB at the time of car insurance policy renewal.
How the age of the car impact the car insurance premium cost?
The Insured Declared Value (IDV) provided by a car insurance company for an old or aged car is lower than that of a new car. The car's age impacts the IDV due to the depreciation loss that has been endured by the car. Thus, the premium amount of aged cars is lower than that of new cars.
How to compare car insurance policy quotes at InsuranceDekho?
At the website of InsuranceDekho, you can simply compare various car insurance policy quotes. All the car insurance policy quotes that appear to you are personalised as per the policy details shared. Thus, you can easily compare the car insurance plan quotes on the basis of the available insurance coverage and other valid features offered by the car insurance covers.
For how long do car insurance quotes remain valid at InsuranceDekho?
At InsuranceDekho, the generated car insurance premium quotes generally remain valid for around 10 days, however, they may change if the premium rates shared by insurance companies change or if the age of the car gets changed during the period.
How to get car insurance quotes online at InsuranceDekho?
You can get the best car insurance quotes at InsuranceDekho by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit insurancedekho.com and click on the tab for ‘Car’.
Step 2: Enter your car’s Registration Number. If you do not remember your car’s registration number, please choose the ‘Don't know your car number?’ option.
Step 3: A pop up window will appear. Now, select your car’s brand name, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, registration city and RTO.
Step 4: Enter your personal details - Name and Mobile Number. Click on ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Confirm the expiry date of your previous car insurance policy and the name of your previous car insurer.
Step 5: All available premium quotes from different insurers will be displayed to you.
How can I find cheaper car insurance quotes online?
You can find cheaper car insurance plans by comparing different quotes. You can do so by visiting InsuranceDekho and selecting the quote which best suits your requirements.
Are car insurance quotes free?
InsuranceDekho offers the service of comparing insurance premium quotes for your car for free. However, you need to pay the premium at the time of buying a car insurance plan.
Is the lowest premium quote the best car insurance quote?
No, the lowest premium quote need not be the best car insurance quote. The best car insurance plan is the one that meets your requirements like coverage, affordability, etc in the best manner. Thus, the premium quote is one of the basis and not the sole parameter for determining the best car insurance plan.
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How to Download Car Insurance Policy Copy Online?
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...22 April 2021
- General Insurers Expecting Increase in Third Party...
Reports suggest that general insurance industry is hoping fo...22 April 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021