Car Insurance Quotes Online
Car Insurance for Popular Car Models
Car Insurance Add-ons
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV700 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
FAQs About Car Insurance Quotes Online
What is the meaning of a car insurance quote?
A car insurance quote is the premium estimate for the insurance plan opted by you and the information submitted.
Is the premium for comprehensive car insurance same for all type of cars?
No, when it comes to premium for comprehensive car insurance, it is different for all cars. The premium cost for the plan varies depending upon the MMV (make, model and variant) of the car, the engine capacity of the car, age of the car, the add-ons opted for, and a number of other factors.
How can I reduce my car insurance premium amount?
You can reduce your car insurance premium amount by following the below mentioned simple tips:
- Avoid making small claims in order to keep your NCB intact.
- Install anti-theft devices approved by ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) in your car to get the discount.
- Increase the amount of deductible to reduce the car insurance premium.
- Ensure to transfer your No Claim Bonus during the renewal of your car insurance plan.
How the age of the car impact the car insurance premium cost?
The Insured Declared Value (IDV) provided by a car insurance company for an old or aged car is lower than that of a new car. The car's age impacts the IDV due to the depreciation loss that has been endured by the car. Thus, the premium amount of aged cars is lower than that of new cars.
How to compare car insurance policy quotes at InsuranceDekho?
At the website of InsuranceDekho, you can simply compare various car insurance policy quotes. All the car insurance policy quotes that appear to you are personalised as per the policy details shared. Thus, you can easily compare the car insurance plan quotes on the basis of the available insurance coverage and other valid features offered by the car insurance covers.
Is an online car insurance plan a valid document?
Yes, as per the motor laws of India, a car insurance plan document that is issued online is legally valid. However, while purchasing the insurance plan, ensure that it has been purchased through an Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) registered insurance company.
What is the meaning of IDV in a car insurance plan?
IDV or Insured Declared Value is the maximum sum that needs to be compensated by the insurance company during the time of claim in case the car gets damaged beyond repair or gets stolen.
Is the comparison of car insurance quotes free of cost?
At InsuranceDekho, you get the facility of comparing different car insurance quotes offered by different insurance companies absolutely free of cost. However, while purchasing a car insurance plan, you are required to pay the premium amount.
Should I purchase car insurance having the lowest premium quote?
No, the car insurance plan with the lowest premium quote may not be the best plan for you. An optimum car insurance plan is the one that fulfills your requirements concerning affordability, coverage, etc. Therefore, the premium quote is just another basis and not the only parameter for deciding the best car insurance plan.
Is the lowest premium quote the best car insurance quote?
No, the lowest premium quote need not be the best car insurance quote. The best car insurance plan is the one that meets your requirements like coverage, affordability, etc in the best manner. Thus, the premium quote is one of the basis and not the sole parameter for determining the best car insurance plan.
Car Insurance News
- How To Check HDFC ERGO General Insurance Claim Sta...
Checking HDFC ERGO General Insurance is not that difficult. ...24 September 2021
- Things to Check Before Buying a Used Car in India
Checking carefully before buying a used car in India is esse...23 September 2021
- Things To Check While Buying Car insurance
Buying insurance for your cars is not that difficult. Read t...23 September 2021
- Pay as You Drive Car Insurance: Meaning, Working, ...
Pay as You Drive Car Insurance has many benefits. Read this ...22 September 2021
- How Many Car Insurance Claims Can be Filed in a Ye...
There is no restriction on the number of claims you can make...21 September 2021
- Reasons Why Your Car Insurance Could Be Rejected?
Know different reasons that can lead to car insurance claim ...06 August 2021
- Benefits of Renewing Your HDFC ERGO Car Insurance ...
Read this article to know the benefits of renewing your car ...02 August 2021
- Things To Consider Before Buying An Acko Car Insur...
Read this article to understand the points that you should c...13 August 2021
- Top 5 Cars For Long Distance Journeys In India
Read this article to get a list of the top 5 cars well known...15 August 2021
- How to Find Your Car Insurance Policy Number?
Read to know ways through which you can find your car insura...27 August 2021