Car Insurance Quotes on Top Car Models
The cost of a car insurance plan is known as premium. The premium for a third party plan is fixed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI) for different engine capacities. However, the premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans depend on a number of factors such as extent of coverage, make, model and variant of the car, type of fuel, RTO location etc.
Car Insurance for Popular Car Models
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Discovery Insurance Quotes →
- View Volvo XC90 Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
Car Insurance Quotes Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What does a car insurance quotes mean?
The car insurance premium refers to the cost of the insurance plan taken for the car.
Is the premium for comprehensive car insurance the same for all cars?
No, the premium for comprehensive car insurance is not the same for all cars. The premium for the plan varies depending upon the MMV (make, model and variant) of the car, its engine capacity, its age, the add-ons opted for, and a number of other factors.
How can I lower the insurance premium for my car?
You can lower the insurance premium for your car by following the below-mentioned tips: Always compare the plans offered by different insurance companies and select the one which best suits your requirement. Install ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) approved anti theft devices in your car and get a discount of 2.5% (up to Rs. 500) on the own-damage premium of your car insurance policy. If you are a member of the Automobile Association of India (AAI) then you are eligible for a discount on your car insurance premium amount. Avoid making claims for small expenses so that you can keep your No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount intact. Always transfer your NCB at the time of policy renewal.
How does the age of the car affect the car insurance premium?
The Insured Declared Value (IDV) offered by an insurance company for an old or aged car is lower than that of a new car. The age of a car affects the IDV because of the depreciation loss suffered by the car. Thus, the premium amount for aged cars is lower than that of brand new cars.
How to compare car insurance quotes at InsuranceDekho?
At InsuranceDekho, you can compare different car insurance quotes easily and quickly. All the quotes which get displayed to you are customized according to the details shared by you. Thus, you can compare the quotes basis the available coverage and other features offered by the car insurance plans.
For how long do car insurance quotes remain valid at InsuranceDekho?
At InsuranceDekgo, the generated car insurance premium quotes generally remain valid for around 10 days, however, they may change if the premium rates shared by insurance companies change or if the age of the car gets changed during the period.
How to get car insurance quotes online at InsuranceDekho?
You can get the best car insurance quotes at InsuranceDekho by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit insuracedekho.com and click on the tab for ‘Car’.
Step 2: Enter your car’s Registration Number. If you do not remember your car’s registration number, please choose the ‘Don't know your car number?’ option.
Step 3: A pop up window will appear. Now, select your car’s brand name, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, registration city and RTO.
Step 4: Enter your personal details - Name and Mobile Number. Click on ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Confirm the expiry date of your previous car insurance policy and the name of your previous car insurer.
Step 5: All available premium quotes from different insurers will be displayed to you.
How can I find cheaper car insurance quotes online?
You can find cheaper car insurance plans by comparing different quotes. You can do so by visiting InsuranceDekho and selecting the quote which best suits your requirements.
Are car insurance quotes free?
InsuranceDekho offers the service of comparing insurance premium quotes for your car for free. However, you need to pay the premium at the time of buying a car insurance plan.
Is the lowest premium quote the best car insurance quote?
No, the lowest premium quote need not be the best car insurance quote. The best car insurance plan is the one that meets your requirements like coverage, affordability, etc in the best manner. Thus, the premium quote is one of the basis and not the sole parameter for determining the best car insurance plan.
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →