- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
About Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Benefits of Kotak Car Insurance
- A wide network of 1,300+ garages
- 24x7 emergency assistance is offered
- Digitally enabled insurance solutions provided
- Allows policyholders to make unlimited claims
- Quick and hassle-free claim settlement guaranteed.
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Claim Process
Contact the insurerCall Kotak General Insurance on 1800-266-4545 and register your claim. You can visit the workshop and intimate your insurance company
Reach the workshopDrive your vehicle to the workshop or get the same towed
The Survey BeginsPost intimation, a surveyor is appointed. It may take up to 24-48 working hours
Documents Must Be PresentedThe policyholder must submit various documents to the insurance provider. These include Driving License, RC, Claim Intimation Form, Aadhar Card, Policy Copy, PAN Card and a Repair Estimate
The Survey Is Completed
Survey of a vehicle is completed within 24 to 48 working hours of claim intimation
Surveyor Makes the Call
Once a thorough survey of the car has been done, the surveyor either accepts the claim or rejects it. Repair-works commence after approval
Delivery Order is Given
After the repairs are complete, a final survey is done. Deliver order is issued next
Process of Non-Cashless Claims
Your insured vehicle undergoes repair-works. Initially, you must bear these expenses. The insurance company reimburses the agreed claim amount soon after
209 Kotak Cashless Garages in India
Explore Kotak Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Kotak Car Insurance
- Read this article to find out reasons why you need to buy your car insurance from Kotak Mahindra General Insurance.
- Want to know RTO rules for imported vehicles? Let’s read all about these in order to be aware of what needs to be done to import a foreign vehicle in
- Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car being launched. Let’s take a look to know reasons why you need Insurance for Autonomous cars
- IDV is short for the ‘Insured Declared Value’, is the current market value of your car. It is your responsibility to calculate IDV correctly
Kotak Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance FAQs
Can I avail the benefits of roadside assistance with Kotak car insurance?
Kotak Insurance provides prompt services for roadside assistance. Don’t panic when you are stranded in a deserted road. Call Kotak on 1800 266 4545 and request for help. Some of the services provided include:
- Battery jump start
- Towing of the car
- Emergency refueling
- Key replacement if you are locked out
- Minor repairs if needed
I have a car insurance policy with Kotak. What should I know about IDV?
IDV stands for the Insured Declared Value of a vehicle. It is the maximum sum assured decided by the insurer in circumstances of theft or total loss. Please Note: Costs of registration and insurance is not included when calculating the IDV of a vehicle. In short, final compensation is offered by an insurance company in situations of a total loss on the basis of IDV.
I wish to purchase motor insurance from Kotak. How long will my policy be valid?
While generally insurance plans are for a year, insurance companies have now come up with long-term plans. New car owners must insure their vehicles with a third party policy for at least 3 years
Third Party Policy by Kotak – what is the coverage offered?
Third party insurance is a basic policy. It covers:
- Damage to a third party property
- Disability or death due to accident
- Legal fees and lawsuits due to accidents
Does Kotak Car Insurance provide No Claim Bonus?
Yes, the company provides No Claim Bonus. NCB is provided when a customer does not make any claim during a policy period
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- How Can I Reduce the Premium of Cholamandalam Car ...
Read this article to know how to reduce the premium of Chola...20 October 2021
- Why It Is Necessary To Insure Your Second-Hand Car...
Read this article to know why it is necessary to insure seco...20 October 2021
- Cheapest Car Insurance - Is it Good Or Bad?
Some people buy the cheapest car insurance available. Read t...19 October 2021
- Constructive Total Loss in Car Insurance
Read this article to know more about the constructive total ...19 October 2021
- How To Purchase A Car Insurance Policy From Univer...
Go through this article to take a note of the things that yo...18 October 2021
- How To Check HDFC ERGO General Insurance Claim Sta...
Checking HDFC ERGO General Insurance is not that difficult. ...24 September 2021
- How to Find Your Car Insurance Policy Number?
Read to know ways through which you can find your car insura...27 August 2021
- Why Buying The Lowest-Priced Car Insurance May Be ...
Read to know some of the reasons why you should not purchase...26 August 2021
- Reasons Why You Should Renew Your Car Insurance Po...
Read more to know why you should renew your car insurance po...30 August 2021
- Essential Documents To Carry While Driving A Car
Read to know the essential documents that you should carry w...22 August 2021
Add-ons For Your Kotak Car Insurance
Every detail provided in this website is for information purpose only. Insurancedekho under no circumstances, endorse the information provided. However, we are always doing our best to keep our privileged customers up-to-date with neutral and factual information.