About ManipalCigna Health Insurance
ManipalCigna Health Insurance is a standalone health insurance company and a leading name in the insurance industry. The company is a joint venture between the Manipal Group and Cigna Corporation. It is indulged in delivering a range of insurance solutions comprising individual insurance, family floater, critical illness, personal accident, group mediclaims, top-up, cash policy, and overseas travel cover to meet diverse medical needs.
With the adoption of technological advancement and changing health requirements of people, the insurance provider modifies its products and services. The insurer is committed to delivering health, wellness and peace of mind to its customers by providing easy access to quality healthcare without experiencing any financial crisis.
How to Purchase ManipalCigna Health Insurance Policy at InsuranceDekho?
You can purchase health insurance plans of ManipalCigna Health Insurance via online and offline methods at InsuranceDekho.
Buy ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plan Online at InsuranceDekho
You can follow the steps given below to make the purchase of ManipalCigna Health Insurance policy at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho website, i.e, www.insurancedekho.com and choose the health tab.
Step 2: Select your Gender and fill your Name and Mobile Number. After this, you will get an OTP, kindly enter that.
Step 3: Select the time when you wish to buy the insurance policy. Click on the ‘View Instant Quotes’ to continue.
Step 4: Select the members of your family you want to include in the policy along with yourself.
Step 5: Select the age of the family members whom you want to add in the policy and click ‘Continue’.
Step 6: Enter the Email ID and City and click on the ‘Submit and View Quotes’ button. Multiple insurance policy quotes will appear based on your selections. Then, choose an insurance cover which suits you the best.
Step 7: Select the insurance policy term of the selected health plan, duly fill the required details and make the payment for purchase.
Buy ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plan Offline at InsuranceDekho
To purchase a ManipalCigna Health Insurance plan offline at InsuranceDekho, you can get in touch with us at 7551-196-989 between 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM (Monday-Sunday).
For any further assistance, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plan Types
ManipalCigna Health Insurance covers its policyholders against different types of medical expenses incurred due to the treatment of any illness and injury. Here are the top 5 health insurance plans offered by the ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company:
1. ManipalCigna ProHealth Insurance – The ProHealth Insurance Policy offers coverage to individuals as well as families. Any person of 18 years and above can apply to buy this plan. It is a comprehensive plan which is meant to take care of everyone as it comes with no limit entry feature and sum insured range of Rs. 2.5 lakh to Rs. 1 crore. The policy provides various benefits such as in-patient hospitalisation, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation, daycare procedures, maternity expenses, newborn baby expenses, worldwide emergency cover, restoration of the sum insured etc.
2. ManipalCigna Super Top Up Plus Plan – This Super Top Up Plus health insurance policy is designed to ensure that policyholders can always hold adequate health coverage. It allows you to enhance your existing health insurance policy either individual, family floater or group insurance at an affordable premium. People of 18 years and above can purchase this plan. It offers a wide range of sum insured from Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 30 lakh with deductibles of Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh. It provides several benefits such as in-patient hospitalisation, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation, cumulative bonus, ambulance cover, donor expenses, non-medical expenses cover and so on.
3. ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection - Critical Care – The Lifestyle Protection - Critical Care health insurance policy is meant to offer coverage for policyholders to cover the treatment expenses incurred on a critical illness specified in this insurance policy. People from the age of 18 years to 65 years can opt for this health insurance plan and renew it for a lifetime. It is divided into two plans such as Basic and Enhanced, where the former offers coverage for 15 critical illnesses and latter offers coverage for 30 critical illnesses. The sum insured amount under this policy ranges from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 3 crore.
4. ManipalCigna ProHealth Select Insurance – ManipalCigna ProHealth Select health insurance plan offers coverage on an individual as well as family floater basis. It offers wide insurance coverage with the different sum insured options that range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 25 lakh. It can be bought by any individual between the age group of 18 years and 65 years. The basic covers provided by this policy includes in-patient hospitalisation, pre hospitalisation and post hospitalisation, daycare treatment, domiciliary treatment, ambulance cover, donor expenses etc. The plan extends its offerings by holding some value-added cover, optional covers and add-on covers as well.
5. ManipalCigna Arogya Sanjeevani Policy – This ManipalCigna Arogya Sanjeevani Policy offers an overall coverage to policyholders. It can be availed by individuals and families and its proposers can be of minimum 18 years of age and maximum 65 years of age. It comes with the sum insured ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh and allows you to include different relationships in individual and family floater policy. The salient features that this plan offers are in-patient hospitalisation cover, in-patient hospitalisation for Ayush treatment, modern treatments cover, cumulative bonus, daycare procedure, cataract treatment, road ambulance cover and so on.
What Is A Health Insurance Top-up Plan and Why Should I Buy It?
A top-up health insurance policy is designed to expand the coverage of your existing insurance policy. It helps when your current insurance plan fails to provide you with sufficient coverage to meet the high amount of bills incurred due to hospitalisation. However, this cover can be availed only after the limit of sum insured under your standard plan is crossed. Thus, you can opt for this plan only if you already own insurance policy. In simple terms, it is a plan that gives your existing insurance policy an extended coverage at nominal rates without buying another insurance cover.
ManipalCigna Health Insurance owns a top-up plan namely as ManipalCigna Super Top-Up Plus Plan. It comes with additional insurance coverage which is available after the sum insured of your existing plan gets exhausted. It allows policyholders to supplement their existing health insurance plan at a reasonable price. This insurance policy offers you benefits like extended pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation benefits, no capping on room rent, cumulative bonus, and so on.
Why Choose ManipalCigna Health Insurance?
ManipalCigna Health Insurance holds a lot to offer to its policyholders. Here are some of those health insurance-related offerings:
- High Claim Settlement Ratio - The claim settlement ratio denotes the number of claims settled by an insurance company out of the total claims requested to it by its policyholders in a financial year. The ManipalCigna Health Insurance featured a Claim Settlement Ratio of 85.72% in the financial year 2019-2020.
- Great Customer Support - When it comes to customer care, the support staff of the insurer leaves no stone unturned to bring satisfaction and peace for its policyholders. You can easily reach out to them 24x7.
- Wellness Programs - A variety of wellness programs and services are offered to help policyholders live a healthier life to the fullest. The ManipalCigna Health Insurance is dedicated to providing health, well-being and peace of mind to its customers.
- Worldwide Emergency Cover - The insurance provider understands that injuries or illnesses can happen anytime and anywhere. Hence, a worldwide emergency cover is offered to cover the medical costs that may arise due to an injury or illness outside the country.
- Awarded Health Insurance Company - The ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company has been awarded as ‘The Best Health Insurance Company Of The Year’ at the India Insurance Summit Awards 2019. This has recognised it as a trusted name in the insurance industry and as a reliable insurance provider.
Benefits of ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plans
Following are the benefits that you can avail by holding a ManipalCigna Health Insurance Policy:
- Assured Annual Bonus – With this benefit, policyholders of the ManipalCigna Health Insurance plans can increase 25% of their sum insured every year up to 200% with most of its insurance plans. This will help you combat the rising medical prices but may vary from plan to plan.
- Multiple Restoration - It refers to a facility where 100% sum insured restoration is allowed every time your health coverage falls insufficient or gets exhausted due to multiple health insurance claims. The policyholders can avail this benefit with the most of the health insurance plans of the insurer.
- Lifetime Renewability - The insurance provider allows their policyholders to renew their health insurance policies anytime during their lifetime and stay associated with the plan as long as they want without any hassle. Thus, ManipalCigna Health Insurance offers uninterrupted medical coverage to all its policyholders.
- Easy Portability Option - This is a benefit offered by the insurance provider for those who want to port their existing health insurance policies. With this option, policyholders can change their insurance provider without losing out the benefits of their existing health insurance policy.
Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
The Claim Settlement Ratio is the percentage of the total number of claims settled by an insurance provider against the total number of claims requested by policyholders. ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company holds a soaring claim settlement ratio over the last two years. This reflects the consistent performance of the insurer, which has increased its reliability among the customers as well as policyholders. Here are the Claim Settlement Ratios of ManipalCigna Health Insurance for the last two years:
Claim Settlement Ratio
(Source: IBAI’s General Insurance Claim Insights Handbook For Policyholders - 4th & 5th Edition)
Network Hospitals of ManipalCigna Health Insurance
The insurer provides the cashless treatment only at the hospitals that come in its network. It is always better to prefer an insurance provider with more network hospitals as it will enhance the possibility to find a hospital with the cashless facility in the vicinity for policyholders. ManipalCigna Health Insurance acquires 6,500+ network hospitals, where it provides cashless health treatment.
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Policy Terms
Here are the health insurance policy terms offered by the ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company for its policyholders. Nevertheless, these health insurance policy terms may vary from plan to plan provided by the insurance provider:
Minimum Age of Entry
Maximum Age of Entry
ManipalCigna Health Insurance coverage comes with the feature of lifelong renewability. The policies can get renewed as it is or in their closest alternative accredited by IRDA.
A co-payment of 20% is applicable only if a person in the health insurance plan is of more than 65 years of age. But, if the age of all the insured members in the cover is less than 65 years, then no co-payment is applicable.
A waiting period of 30 days for all the illnesses, except injury, is applicable under the ManipalCigna Health Insurance plans. Otherwise, the waiting period of 4 years of uninterrupted coverage is applicable in case of pre-existing illnesses.
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Claim Process
The claim process of health insurance signifies a procedure where the insurance providing company compensates the medical expenses of its policyholders incurred due to hospitalisation for the treatment of any illness and/or injury. The settlement of health insurance claims can be done in two different ways such as cashless claim and reimbursement claim.
What is the Cashless Claim Process of ManipalCigna Health Insurance?
While getting treated in a network hospital of ManipalCigna Health Insurance, the policyholder need not pay anything and his/her claim gets settled in a cashless manner. Under this process, the insurance provider directly pays off the entire amount of the hospital bill as per the terms and conditions of the health insurance policy.
You can follow the steps given below to easily raise a cashless claim with ManipalCigna Health Insurance:
Step 1: Intimate the Insurance Provider
Covey ManipalCigna Health Insurance about the information of your admission in the hospital 3 days in advance at 1800-419-1159, in case of planned admission. However, in case of emergency, intimate the insurer within 24 hours of hospitalisation by calling at the same number.
Step 2: Show Your Identification
Show your ManipalCigna Health Insurance health card and valid photo ID at the insurance department or TPA desk of the hospital. Also, you need to fill the cashless hospitalisation request form and submit it to the hospital which they will share with the insurance provider.
Step 3: Verification of Documents
The claim settlement team of ManipalCigna Health Insurance will examine the information and documents provided to them. If the team finds the information provided to be insufficient and needs any other document, they may contact the network hospital to get that.
Step 4: Claim Service Assistance
If the policyholder requires any assistance with the paperwork or claim settlement forms, the claim service associate will be available to guide them to the right process.
Step 5: Settlement of Claim
At the time of discharge, the network hospital sends the final request with the final hospital bill. If the claim request gets approved, the insurer will inform the hospital and you about the same and your bills will be paid off after considering any co-payments, inadmissible expense, or deductions. While if the request is disapproved, the insurer will convey about the same with the valid reasons.
How To Make A ManipalCigna Health Reimbursement Claim?
When a policyholder gets treated in a network hospital, which does not fall in the network of ManipalCigna Health Insurance, then the reimbursement type of claim settlement process is executed. As per this type of claim settlement process, the policyholder needs to make payment for all the medical costs incurred during their hospitalisation. However, a policyholder can raise a claim reimbursement request of the incurred medical expenses from the insurance provider subject to the sum insured.
Following are the steps to raise a reimbursement claim request with ManipalCigna Health Insurance:
Step 1: Intimate The Insurance Provider
Convey ManipalCigna Health Insurance about your hospitalisation 3 days in advance at 1800-419-1159, in case of planned hospitalisation. Whereas, in case of emergency hospitalisation, inform the insurance provider within 24 hours of hospitalisation at the same number.
Step 2: Avail Medical Treatment
Avail medical treatment at the hospital and make the payment for hospital bills. Collect all the medical bills, test reports, discharge summary, and other relevant documents while getting discharged from the hospital to share with the insurance provider.
Step 3: Submit Claim Documents
Get the health insurance claim request form from Manipal Health Insurance website or you can find it in your insurance policy kit provided to you. Duly fill and sign the form along with the required medical documents and send it to the corporate office or at the nearest branch of ManipalCigna Health Insurance within 15 days of discharge from the hospital.
Documents Required For ManipalCigna Health Reimbursement Claim
- Valid ID Proof of Policyholder
- Doctor’s recommendation letter for hospitalisation
- Doctor’s prescription for consultation, medicine, and medical tests
- Original hospital bills, receipts, and discharge forms signed by the doctor
- Original invoices from chemists
- Original reports of diagnostic tests, radiology reports and payment bills
- First Information Report (FIR), if it is a police case
- Post Mortem Report, if applicable
Step 4: Verification of Documents
The claim settlement team of ManipalCigna Health Insurance will make a detailed analysis of the claim form and medical documents. If they find them insufficient, you can be asked to provide additional information or documents. In case your claim request gets rejected, you will be informed about the same stating the valid reasons.
Step 5: Settlement of Claim
If the insurance provider gives the approval for your claim request after the verification, you will be informed about the same and will be provided with the amount of claim after making relevant deductions, co-payments etc.
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Renewal Process
You should renew your health insurance plan with ManipalCigna Health Insurance to remain secured against increasing medical expenses. During renewal, policyholders are allowed to increase the coverage of their health insurance plan. With this process, you can continue to utilise your existing insurance policy benefits and keep yourself secured during any medical emergency in future.
Following are the steps to get your ManipalCigna health insurance policy renewed:
Step 1: Visit the website of ManipalCigna Health Insurance i.e., www.manipalcigna.com
Step 2: Click on the ‘Renewal’ tab and select ‘Retail Customer’ or ‘Group Customer’ section.
Step 3: Enter your existing Policy Number and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
Step 4: Review the health insurance policy details and amount of premium for renewal.
Step 5: Make payment for the amount online using the payment gateway of the insurer.
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Tax Benefits
The benefits of ManipalCigna Health Insurance plans do not cease to protect you during medical emergencies, rather provides assistance in saving your income as per the deductions available under the section 80D of the Income Tax Act. Find the details of the tax benefits that you can earn with ManipalCigna Health Insurance plans:
Deduction under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
Self, Family, Children
When Policyholder and Parents are below 60 years
When Policyholder and family members are below 60 years with parents above 60 years
When Policyholder, family members and parents are above 60 years
Members of HUF
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Premium Calculation
When it comes to the selection of health insurance policies, you should be aware of the factors that affect the premium amount of plans. The information on such factors can help you choose the most relevant and economical health insurance policy. Following are the factors that can affect the premium calculation of ManipalCigna Health Insurance:
- Body Mass Index (BMI) - Policyholders with higher Body Mass Index (BMI) have to pay a higher amount of health insurance premium than the ones with normal BMI. This is because the former can easily fall prey to different illnesses such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, etc.
- Age - The age of a policyholder can influence the amount of premium of his/her health insurance plan. People with low age are less vulnerable to any disease than persons with higher age. Hence, buying a health insurance plan at a higher age will cost a higher premium amount.
- Sum Insured - You will have to pay for more insurance premium to avail a higher amount of sum insured. Therefore, it is always advised to select the sum insured strictly as per your budget and requirement as it enhances the cost of the premium.
- Lifestyle and Habits - People who smoke, drink or chew tobacco products on a regular basis are provided with insurance policies at quite a higher premium amount than to any standard policyholder. Even insures mostly reject the health insurance plan application of people with bad habits due to their vulnerability.
- Family Medical History - If you belong to a family where some or maximum of your family members have a history of specific medical illnesses like heart diseases, cancer, etc., the amount of the premium of your health insurance policy can be higher than others. Though it is a matter of genes, it puts you at risk and so to your insurer.
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plan Inclusions
Policyholders can avail the below-given inclusions under the health insurance policies of ManipalCigna Health Insurance:
- In-patient Hospitalisation - Under this, the insurance provider covers the medical expenses incurred during the hospitalisation of any insured person for any injury or illness, as an in-patient for more than 24 hours. This includes room rent, doctor’s fee, diagnostic tests, blood, oxygen, drugs and so on.
- Pre-Hospitalisation and Post-Hospitalisation - This holds the coverage for medical expenses of policyholders up to 60 days before the date of hospitalisation and up to 90 days after discharge from the hospital.
- Donor Expenses - The insurer will cover the medical costs incurred towards an organ donor for harvesting the organ in the case of major organ transplant.
- Emergency Ambulance - It provides the coverage for the expenses incurred for transportation of an insured individual to the hospital by the emergency ambulance following a medical emergency.
- Day Care Treatment - It compensates the medical expense of any insurer member incurred due to daycare procedures. The daycare surgery or procedure is a treatment that takes less than 24 hours of hospitalisation.
What Are The Exclusions of ManipalCigna Health Insurance?
Here are some exclusions under ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plans, which are not allowed to be availed by policyholders:
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases - No medical coverage is provided for the treatment of sexually transmitted or venereal ailments.
- Aesthetic procedures - The insurer is not liable to pay for any expense incurred on cosmetic or plastic surgery, obesity treatment, or any aesthetic procedure.
- Self-inflicted Injury - Treatment of injuries or illnesses arising due to any intentionally self-harming action such as suicide or suicide attempt.
- Warlike Situations - Medical expenses of any insured person sustained injuries in war, invasion, riots and other similar conditions, will not be covered.
- Vitamins and Tonics - No medical cover is offered for vitamins and tonics for the treatment of any disease, illness or injury unless prescribed by a doctor.
The inclusions and exclusion mentioned-above may vary from policy to policy provided by ManipalCigna Health Insurance.
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Insured|
|Arogya Sanjeevani PolicyMin: 3 months; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Kavach PolicyMin: 1 day ; Max: 65 years||50,000 - 5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Rakshak PolicyMin: 18 years; Max: 65 years||50 Thousand - 2.5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Pro HealthMin: 91 Days; Max: No Limit||2 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Lifestyle Protection Critical CareMin: 18 Years; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|ProHealth SelectMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 Years||50 Thousand||Get Quotes Now|
|ProHealth CashMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 Years||500/day||Get Quotes Now|
|Lifetime Health Insurance PolicyMin: 91 Days; Max: 65 years||Up to Rs 3 Crore||Get Quotes Now|
Claim Process at ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Network Hospital
- Non-Network Hospital
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 48 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 3 days prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingFill in the pre-authorisation form and hand it over to hospital's insurance/TPA desk to initiate claim request.
Claim SettlementOnce your request is approved, claim is settled. If not approved, claim for reimbursement after discharge.
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 48 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 3 days prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingSubmit claim form with original documents such as doctor’s reports, hospital bills, diagnostic tests, etc.
Claim SettlementOnce your request for reimbursement of expenses is approved, the claim will be settled.
1388 ManipalCigna Cashless Network Hospitals in India
Must read guide before buying ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health insurance companies cannot reject policyholders' claims after 8 years of premium payment. Know more.
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has mandatorily asked all general and health insurers to offer a standard individual COVID-19 health insurance plan by or on June 15, 2020.
- As per latest reports, the human trials of nasal Covaxin, Bharat BioTech’s Covid-19 vaccine have started in Nagpur. For more information, check the post.
- Choosing the right health insurance plan for yourself and your family is as important as buying one. As per a report by Mint, you must consider some specifications while purchasing a health insurance plan to make the best choice. Read more here.
- ManipalCigna has launched a plan 'Get ProActiv India' on World Cancer Day that rewards you for being physically active. Know more about the plan in the article.
ManipalCigna Health Insurance User Reviews
Choose ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plan for
Why to Buy Health Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 75,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 14 Lakh+ happy customers
Explore ManipalCigna Health Insurance
Health Insurance News
- Delhi Surpasses Mumbai To Become the Worst Covid-1...
The national capital Delhi has surpassed Mumbai to become th...16 April 2021
- India Witnesses Highest Ever Single-Day Spike Of 1...
According to the latest reports, India has witnessed its hig...09 April 2021
- PM Modi Receives His Second Dose of Covid-19 Vacci...
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi received his second dose...08 April 2021
- Research Highlights Link Between Psoriasis Treatme...
Recent research has explained the link between psoriasis tre...30 March 2021
- Random Covid-19 Tests to Be Conducted at Delhi Air...
Latest reports suggest that random tests for Covid-19 will b...25 March 2021
- Health Insurance Companies Cannot Reject Claims Af...
As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health i...16 June 2020
- Nasal Covaxin Human Trials Begin in Nagpur
As per latest reports, the human trials of nasal Covaxin, Bh...08 March 2021
- 5 New, Unusual Covid-19 Symptoms Discovered
A recent discovery has shed light on 5 new, unusual symptoms...10 March 2021
- Covid-19 Attacks Kidneys, Claims New Study
A new study has claimed that coronavirus causes damage to th...19 March 2021
- Insurance Companies To Offer COVID-19 Specific Ins...
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India ...06 June 2020
ManipalCigna Health Insurance FAQs
Whom should I contact for claim intimation and settlement?
You can notify either InsuranceDekho or ManipalCigna directly by calling at customer care numbers for planned or emergency hospitalisation. InsuranceDekho\'s toll-free number is 7551196989.
What is the time limit for claim submission in case of the cashless facility?
You need to submit the claim within 15 days from the date of discharge from the hospital.
Is pre-policy medical checkup free?
Yes, ManipalCigna bears the cost of all pre-medical tests.
Does ManipalCigna share medical reports if a policy is not issued?
Yes, the medical reports are shared if you request in writing.
What to do if a cashless hospital is not available at my location?
You can choose a non-network hospital for the treatment and raise a reimbursement claim. However, you need to inform the insurance company within 48 hours of your admission in case of emergency and 3 days before in case of planned treatment.
Latest Health Insurance Articles
- Easy Ways to Pay premium for National Health Insur...
National Insurance company is a leading general insurance co...19 April 2021
- Top Future Generali Health insurance Plans to Buy ...
Future Generali Health Insurance company is known to be one ...19 April 2021
- How to File a Complaint against a Health Insurance...
If you are an active owner of a health insurance plan paying...18 April 2021
- Post-COVID care: 7 Things You Must Do After Recove...
Anyone who has contracted Coronavirus, the path to recovery ...18 April 2021
- Top 5 Killer Diseases You Must Get Insured Yoursel...
When we think of life-threatening diseases around the world,...18 April 2021
- Simple Ways To Spend Your Free Time During Corona...
Want to know how to spend time at home during coronavirus lo...26 March 2020
- How to Check Star Health Insurance Policy Status a...
Do you want to check Star Health Insurance policy status onl...21 September 2020
- Government Schemes for the Benefit of Senior Citiz...
The government has many schemes to aid the senior citizens o...09 November 2020
- Best Dental Insurance Plans You can Buy Online in ...
Purchasing dental health cover brings along many benefits. R...29 January 2020
- How Medical Bills Can Help Senior Citizens in Savi...
Deductions on tax can be claimed if the medical expenses are...25 December 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.