Accessories Cover for Car Insurance
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Car accessories enhance the beauty and appearance of the car. These car accessories are valuable and hence need to be insured. If the policyholder stays in an area which is a place that is more vulnerable to natural disasters or theft-prone then it is important to get these accessories for the car insured. Usually, people do not pay attention to these essential add-on covers offered by the insurance companies along with the basic coverage and opt only for add-ons out of their requirements.
What is Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance?
Accessories Add-on in car insurance provides financial coverage for the accessories like stereo system, reverse camera, LCD TV, etc. of the car in case of mishap or accident. If the policyholder is passionate about enhancing the car then it would be a smart move to protect those high-end accessories by paying an extra premium to the car insurance company.
What are the different types of Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance?
Accessories which are fitted in the car are broadly classified as - electrical and non-electrical.
Electrical accessories include the fittings of music systems, air conditioners, and different types of lights like fog light, brake light.
Non-electrical accessories include the fittings of seat covers, alloy wheels, and interior fittings among others.
Who should buy an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance?
Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance should be bought by followings:
1. People with luxurious car accessories
Buying luxurious car accessories enhances the appearance of the car however it is important to have coverage for the same in case or any mishap or theft to have financial coverage.
2. People residing in theft-prone area or a place that is more vulnerable for natural disasters
If the policyholder lives in an area which is either theft-prone or a place that is more vulnerable for natural disasters then he/she should opt for this cover to have financial coverage of the same.
Why is it Important to have Accessories Add-On Cover in Car Insurance?
No doubt, be it electrical accessories or non-electrical accessories, they add more aesthetic value to your car. However, another important advantage of owning these accessories that generally people overlook is that the usage of these accessories also aids in maintaining the overall comfort of the passengers while travelling in the car for long distances. Therefore, at the time of purchasing a car insurance plan, ensure that you choose to buy accessories covered with your car insurance plan. In the event, if your car has systems installed like LCD screen, high-end stereo system, then ensure that all such expensive car accessories are covered properly. Protecting them is important because with a standard car insurance plan, only you would get coverage in the event of any mishap or accident but the accessories installed in the car would not get any coverage in case any damage happens to them.
Car Insurance for Popular Car Models
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV700 Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Punch Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Car Insurance Add-ons
Car Insurance Companies Reviews & Ratings
Very Convenient and Affordable
Easy to renew, very convenient and low premium price. Reminder calls and follow-up help me to renew premium on...
Accessories Add-on Cover in Car Insurance FAQs
I have a comprehensive car insurance plan, does this include accessories add-on?
No, even if you have opted for a comprehensive policy, it does not cover all the accessories of the car. For this, you have to pay an extra premium.
Does an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance provide coverage for Alloy Wheels of the car?
Yes, an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance provides coverage for Alloy Wheels of the car as it falls under the Non-electrical accessories.
Is it necessary to have an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance?
No, it is not compulsory to have an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance but if you live in an area which is more vulnerable for natural disasters or theft-prone than it is important to get these accessories for car insured.
Can I buy an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance at the time of renewal of the policy?
Yes, you can contact your insurance provider and they will guide you on how to buy an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance at the time of renewal of the policy.
Car Insurance News
- How Many Car Insurance Claims Can Be Made In A Yea...
Regardless of whose automobile insurance policy you have, th...16 January 2022
- What Is The Meaning Of IDV In a Car Insurance Poli...
In the world of auto insurance, the term "Insured Declared V...15 January 2022
- Common Reasons Why Car Insurance Claim May Get Rej...
You must be aware of the conditions that might lead to the r...14 January 2022
- Guide To Get Best Car Insurance Quote In India
Car Insurance is determined by several factors, including yo...14 January 2022
- Important Things You Must Know About Bharat Serie...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...13 January 2022
- How Does Scrapping Your Car Impacts Insurance Poli...
Read this article to know about the impacts of scrapping car...28 November 2021
- Authorised and Local Service Centers - Which To Ch...
If there is a problem with your car you can take it to a loc...17 November 2021
- Documents You Should Always Keep in Your Car
Driving a car is not just fun but also a responsible act. In...18 November 2021
- What is Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car In...
Installing an anti-theft system certified by ARAI prevent ca...19 November 2021
- What Is A Knock-For-Knock-Agreement?
When it comes to auto insurance plans, there are two types o...24 November 2021