Accessories Cover for Car Insurance
Car accessories enhance the beauty and appearance of the car. These car accessories are valuable and hence the need to be insured. If the policyholder stays in an area which is a place that is more vulnerable for natural disasters or theft-prone than it is important to get these accessories for car insured. Usually people do not pay attention towards these essential add-on covers offered by the insurance companies along with the basic coverage and opt only for add-ons out of their requirement.
What is Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance?
Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance provides financial coverage for the accessories like stereo system, reverse camera, LCD TV, etc. of the car in case of mishap or accident. If the policyholder is passionate about enhancing the car then it would be a smart move to protect those high-end accessories by paying an extra premium to the car insurance company.
What are the different types of Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance?
Accessories which are fitted in the car are broadly classified as - electrical and non-electrical.
Electrical accessories includes the fittings of music systems, air conditioners, and different types of lights like fog light, brake light.
Non-electrical accessories include the fittings of seat covers, alloy wheels, and interior fittings among others.
Who should buy an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance?
Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance should be bought by followings:
1. People with luxurious car accessories
Buying luxurious car accessories enhances the appearance of the car however it is important to have coverage for the same in case or any mishap or theft to have financial coverage.
2. People residing in theft-prone area or a place that is more vulnerable for natural disasters
If the policyholder lives in an area which is either theft-prone or a place that is more vulnerable for natural disasters then he/she should opt for this cover to have financial coverage of the same.
Why is it Important to have Accessories Add-On Cover in Car Insurance?
No doubt, be it electrical accessories or non-electrical accessories, they add more aesthetic value to your car. However, another important advantage of owning these accessories that generally people overlook is that the usage of these accessories also aids in maintaining the overall comfort of the passengers while travelling in the car for long distances. Therefore, at the time of purchasing a car insurance plan, ensure that you choose to buy accessories covered with your car insurance plan. In the event if your car has systems installed like LCD screen, high-end stereo system, then ensure that all such expensive car accessories are covered properly. Protecting them is important because with a standard car insurance plan, only you would get coverage in the event of any mishap or accident but the accessories installed in the car would not get any coverage in case any damage happens to them.
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Alcazar Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Car Insurance Add-ons
Car Insurance Companies Reviews & Ratings
Accessories Add-on Cover in Car Insurance FAQs
I have a comprehensive car insurance plan, does this include accessories add-on?
No, even if you have opted for a comprehensive policy, it does not cover all the accessories of the car. For this, you have to pay an extra premium.
Does an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance provide coverage for Alloy Wheels of the car?
Yes, an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance provides coverage for Alloy Wheels of the car as it falls under the Non-electrical accessories.
Is it necessary to have an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance?
No, it is not compulsory to have an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance but if you live in an area which is more vulnerable for natural disasters or theft-prone than it is important to get these accessories for car insured.
Can I buy an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance at the time of renewal of the policy?
Yes, you can contact your insurance provider and they will guide you on how to buy an Accessories Add-on in Car Insurance at the time of renewal of the policy.
Car Insurance News
- What is the United India Car Insurance C...
Read this article to understand how you can claim your car i...23 June 2021
- Process To Claim Car Insurance At Navi G...
Navi Car Insurance offers an online service to settle claims...23 June 2021
- Why Should You Opt For Universal Sompo C...
Universal Sompo is a leading firm that provides affordable a...22 June 2021
- Parameters To Consider While Purchasing ...
This article will provide you with the top 6 key points that...22 June 2021
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In Indi...
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belong...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India ...
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercia...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car ...
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021