Universal Sompo Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
A comprehensive car insurance policy is a recommended car insurance plan mainly because car repair costs are extremely high these days. The comprehensive car insurance policy offered by Universal Sompo General Insurance insures you against the financial liabilities of damage incurred by your car in any road accident, theft, fire, natural/man-made calamity or any other mishap. It also provides insurance coverage for all third party liabilities (both life and property) arising out of any uncertain events involving your insured car.
Universal Sompo Comprehensive Car Insurance Vs Third Party Policy
Comprehensive Car Insurance
Third Party Policy
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers indemnification for damage incurred by the insured car and injury/death of a third party along with reimbursement of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
The third party policy offers basic coverage against third party liabilities only. It offers limited/unlimited compensation for bodily injury/death of a third party and a coverage of up to Rs. 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
A wide range of add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation Cover, NCB protection, Consumables Cover, etc. are available with the Universal Sompo comprehensive car insurance policy.
No add-on covers are available for purchase with the third party policy.
Comprehensive plan is comparatively expensive due to extensive coverage.
Third party only policy is comparatively cheaper as it has limited coverage.
Universal Sompo Comprehensive Car Insurance Coverage
- Own Damage incurred by the insured car in road accidents, natural or man-made calamities, theft, fire or any other uncertain event.
- Unlimited liability cover in case of death of a third party.
- Unlimited/limited coverage in case of bodily injury/ permanent disability.
- Indemnification of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
Universal Sompo Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
- Availability of personal accident cover of up to Rs. 15 lakh for owner-driver.
- No Claim Bonus discounts on own-damage premiums of up to 50%.
- Availability of 24*7 responsive customer services.
- Customization of the coverage with the help of add-on covers.
- Quick, digital and paperless issuance and renewal of policies.
Explore Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- Read More
Universal Sompo Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
502 Universal Sompo Cashless Garages in India
Universal Sompo Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
I have lost the insurance policy, is it possible to get a duplicate one?Yes, you can get a duplicate policy document in case you lose the original copy. To get a duplicate copy of your insurance policy document, visit your nearest Universal Sompo branch, with a written request and pay a nominal fee.
What are the factors that determine the own-damage (OD) premium of a comprehensive car insurance policy?Following are the factors help determine the own damage premium in comprehensive car insurance: Insured Declared Value or IDV Cubic Capacity (cc) of the car RTO of registration Age of the car Voluntary deductible, (if opted) NCB
Will I be able to get a personal accident cover if my vehicle is registered in someone else’s name?Unfortunately, you cannot get a personal accident cover in such a case. In order to avail the personal accident cover for your car insurance, your car must be registered in your name. However, personal accident cover for other occupants can be purchased against additional premiums.
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020