- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
About Reliance Car Insurance
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Benefits of Reliance Car Insurance
- A wide network of 6,200+ garages
- 24x7 emergency assistance is offered
- Digitally enabled insurance procedures
- Enable its customers to request unlimited claims
- Possesses authentic and prestigious certifications.
Reliance Car Insurance Add-Ons
NCB Retention Cover
This rider is available for vehicles that are 2 years and older. No Claim Bonus can scale down to zero if a claim has been made in the previous policy year. Opting for a NCB Retention add-on secures the accumulated NCB even after you’ve made a claim. However, there are a couple of conditions applicable. For instance:
- NCB percentage of a car should be 25% or more
- At-least one accidental claim has been approved in a given policy year
- Value of the claim paid in a policy period should range up to 25% of the value of the car
- To avail the perks of NCB, your car insurance policy must be renewed within the specified grace period, typically 90 days
Fixing engine and gear box in a vehicle is undoubtedly expensive. Opting for this add-on saves you from holes in your wallet. From water ingression to leakage of lubricating oil, causes for damage could be anything. This cover prevents you from spending riches to get the engine, gear box and differential parts of a vehicle fixed
Please Note: Benefits of the cover can be availed only when a claim request is registered within a tenure of 7 days from the date of damage
Comprehensive car insurance do not pay for consumables in a vehicle. This include nuts, brake oil, engine oil, AC gas, AC filter, lubricants, washers, screws and others. Pairing your policy with a consumables add-on ensure that all consumables are included in the policy coverage. Things to remember:
- You can only opt for two claims in a given policy period
- In a situation of partial loss, claims are settled only when the insured vehicle undergo repair-works at one of the authorized workshop or garages
Nil Depreciation Add-On
The add-on is extremely useful in reducing the depreciating value of a car. Having this cover is of great benefit. No deduction will be calculated in any of the car parts. However, tyres and tubes are subjected to depreciation. What should you read?
- The add-on is applicable for private cars only that are 2 years or more
- If you have chosen to pair your policy with a voluntary deductible, it will be applicable. Compulsory excess will be applied
- Repair works must be performed at an authorized garage
Key Protect Cover
Keys can be lost or damaged in a collision. Changing the lockset or replacing your car keys is expensive. With this add-on in hand, all your expenses are covered. Please Note:
- There should not be more than 2 claims in a policy period
- Claims due to theft and robbery of a car must be reported to the Police. A FIR copy must be furnished
- Loss or damage of the keys must be informed within 7 days
- Keys will be replaced only when damaged or broken. In case of theft, one must hand out the other pair of car keys to the insurer
**Conditions are subjected to change depending upon the insurance company.**
Reliance Car Insurance Claim Process
Talk to Your Insurance CompanyDial Reliance General Insurance’s helpline number 1800-3009 and register your claim. You can drop-in at the workshop and intimate further
Get Your Vehicle Dropped at the workshopsYou can always get your vehicle towed to the nearest garage or drive the same without any delay
Survey CommencesOnce the claim has been intimated, a surveyor is appointed in 24-48 working hours
Submission of Necessary DocumentsFor a claim to be processed, documents like DL, RC, PAN Card, Repair Estimate, Aadhar Card, Claim Intimation Form and Policy Copy must be submitted
Survey is CompletedDetailed survey of the vehicle is completed in 24-48 working hours
Surveyor Makes the CallA surveyor approves or rejects a claim only after a careful survey. Repair-works begin post approval
Delivery Order is ReleasedOnce the repairs are made, a careful survey is performed again. Delivery order is issued next if survey is complete and ok
Non-Cashless – The Difference!You will bear all costs of repair-works in case of a non-cashless claim. Reimbursement of the claim amount is processed right after
7 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Explore Reliance Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Reliance Car Insurance
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance policy with Reliance General Insurance
- Purchasing car insurance can seem like it is an intimidating process. Let’s read all about the answers to some common questions about car insurance.
- In some cases, being not in use, the car’s battery might get drained or the tyres can become underinflated.
- Know all about the voluntary deductible & compulsory deductible in a car insurance plan. As deductibles are vital part when processing claims.
- Are you moving to another city? We have come up with your car insurance policy dos which you need to consider when relocating within India.
Reliance Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Reliance Car Insurance FAQs
Why should I purchase my car insurance from Reliance General?
Car insurance is a must buy. Purchasing the same from Reliance General has too many perks. The company offer a diverse range of motor insurance plans, exclusively designed to offer maximum protection to customers. Therefore, with Reliance insurance, no dents in your vehicle will burn holes in your wallet. Here’s what you can reap by opting for Reliance as your chosen motor insurance partner:
- Services in more than 6,200 cashless garages
- Prompt roadside assistance
- The ease of applying or renewing a policy without engaging in tons of paperwork
- Carefully structured comprehensive insurance plan
- Guarantee enhanced protection for your car by choosing from an expansive list of add-ons.
How easy is it to purchase or renew a policy in Reliance?
I have a certain percentage of NCB accumulated. Is it transferable?
Yes, it is! However, when renewing your policy, transfer of NCB must be done within 90 days of your renewal due date.
How is the premium for private cars fixed by the company?
Premium to be paid depends on some crucial factors. For instance, the IDV (Insured Declared Value) of the vehicle, date and place of registration, cubic capacity of the vehicle, type of registration and so on so forth.
I already have an existing policy with Reliance. How can I check my policy status?
Just visit Reliance General Insurance website. Keeping tabs on your policy status online is easier than you think
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- How Can I Reduce the Premium of Cholamandalam Car ...
Read this article to know how to reduce the premium of Chola...20 October 2021
- Why It Is Necessary To Insure Your Second-Hand Car...
Read this article to know why it is necessary to insure seco...20 October 2021
- Cheapest Car Insurance - Is it Good Or Bad?
Some people buy the cheapest car insurance available. Read t...19 October 2021
- Constructive Total Loss in Car Insurance
Read this article to know more about the constructive total ...19 October 2021
- How To Purchase A Car Insurance Policy From Univer...
Go through this article to take a note of the things that yo...18 October 2021
- How To Check HDFC ERGO General Insurance Claim Sta...
Checking HDFC ERGO General Insurance is not that difficult. ...24 September 2021
- How to Find Your Car Insurance Policy Number?
Read to know ways through which you can find your car insura...27 August 2021
- Why Buying The Lowest-Priced Car Insurance May Be ...
Read to know some of the reasons why you should not purchase...26 August 2021
- Reasons Why You Should Renew Your Car Insurance Po...
Read more to know why you should renew your car insurance po...30 August 2021
- Essential Documents To Carry While Driving A Car
Read to know the essential documents that you should carry w...22 August 2021