- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy Document
A car insurance policy document is a formal agreement between an insured person and an insurance company as per which the insurer will pay for the expenses of the damages incurred due to an accident, mishap, or theft of the insured's car. The policyholders can hold insurance contract documents in the form of a soft copy as well as a hard copy. The policy document contains complete wording about the policy which may comprise coverage, inclusions, exclusions, discounts, policy terms, and so on. Basically, this document manifests the conditions which propose a valid insurance claim and the situations which do not contribute to a claim.
On purchasing a car insurance plan, every policyholder tends to receive a policy document from ICICI Lombard insurance company as a receipt of purchasing a car insurance policy. To ensure the genuineness of the insurance cover, every policyholder should go through it to avail it in the best possible manner. Here are the following points which need to be looked over in a car insurance policy document by every policyholder:
- Policy type
- Policy term
- Policy number
- Sum insured and coverage data
- General exceptions of the policy
- Terms and conditions of the policy
- Grievance redressal procedure of the company
- Basic personal and vehicle details of the insured.
How to Download ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy Online Using Policy Number?
When it comes to downloading the ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy, policyholders are required to follow a few steps which are given below:
- Visit the website of ICICI Lombard Insurance and click on the ‘Registration’ tab.
- Existing users can log in by entering details such as Email ID and Password or with OTP. Whereas, new users will have to register first by entering details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and Password.
- After logging in to the website, policyholders might have to enter their Vehicle Registration Number or Policy Number, which will make the ‘Download’ option appear. Policyholders will have to click on the Download button and the ICICI Lombard policy document will be downloaded.
Do I Need a Hard Copy of the ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy Document?
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner needs to carry car insurance while driving, but with the introduction of e-Vahan Bima, there is no need to hold an original insurance document or a duplicate hard copy of the policy document. The e-Vahan Bima is an initiative of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to help policyholders holding their insurance by digitising their vehicle insurance documents. This digital car insurance policy is available with a QR code that holds all the details of the insured’s car insurance policy.
However, if you still need to require ICICI Lombard car insurance in hard copy, then you can download it from the official website of ICICI Lombard Insurance by logging in with Email ID, Password, Policy Number, and so on.
How to Get a Hard Copy of ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy?
After making the purchase of an ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy from the ICICI Lombard Insurance Company, the policyholders can easily get the hard copy of the policy document directly at their given address. If the insured person has bought the car insurance plan online, in such a case, he or she can get the hard copy of the car insurance policy document by signing in on the official website of the insurance company in the form of a PDF file and taking its print out.
In case of policyholders seek further assistance, they can get in touch with the customer support team of InsuranceDekho by calling the toll-free number 7551-196-989. The executives of InsuranceDekho are available between 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM on all the 7 days a week. The support staff is highly active which assists the policyholders in getting the hard copy of car insurance policy documents with ease in the least possible time.
How Can I Make Changes In My ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Policy Document?
To enjoy the policy coverage to the fullest, every declared information should be absolutely correct. However, if any detail is mentioned wrongly in the ICICI Lombard Car Insurance policy document, then it should be changed as soon as possible. To make such rectifications, the policyholders can have a word with support team executives of the insurance company. The insured individuals can get in touch with the customer care staff by calling on the toll-free number of ICICI Lombard Car Insurance i.e. 1800-2666 between 8 am and 11 pm. In case of further assistance, policyholders can also visit the nearest branch of their car insurance company.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Icici Lombard Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Icici Lombard Car Insurance
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while choosing ICICI Lombard Car Insurance.
- Want to get your vehicle ready for winter? Here is the winter checklist for vehicles, how to winterize your car. Learn more.
- We should know tips to better car fuel management ways. Saving the fuel of your car helps the environment to alive green. Let's learn fuel managemet.
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
635 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
ICICI Lombard Policy Download FAQs
How do I get a duplicate copy of my ICICI Lombard car insurance plan?
To get a duplicate copy of your ICICI Lombard car insurance plan, you need to write an application to the insurance company requesting them same. Also, make sure that you are writing the correct policyholder name, date of issuance, policy number and the type of insurance plan opted, along with it, attach FIR copy, advertisement copy( one which is issued in the newspaper) and indemnity bond.
What to do if I want to make corrections in my car insurance policy document?
To make any corrections in the policy document, you can simply contact ICICI Lombard customer care executive at 1800 2666 and request them to make the necessary changes. Once the changes are made, the insurance provider would issue a new policy document to you.
How can I download my ICICI Lombard car insurance policy document?
For this, you simply need to go to the ‘Group certificate of Insurance Page’ of ICICI Lombard. On the displayed web page enter policy number, date of birth and pan no, in order to get your policy document.
Can I download my ICICI Lombard Car insurance policy document using the policy number?
Yes, you can easily download your ICICI Lombard car insurance policy document using the policy number. To know the detailed steps, refer to the above sections.
What is a policy document?
It is basically an insurance proposal form that holds information regarding the insurance policy including details related to coverage offered, exclusions, inclusions and other important information. The policy document acts as a legal contract between the insurance provider and the policyholder.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- In India, Why And How Is A Vehicle Insurance Backg...
Motorists benefit from car insurance since it financially pr...26 June 2022
- The Basics of IDV In Automobile Insurance
Read on to learn why IDV (Insured Declared Value) is an impo...25 June 2022
- In India, the Finest Crossover Cars And Their Insu...
Do you want to buy a crossover vehicle? Here's everything yo...24 June 2022
- The Regional Transport Office's Function
Learn everything you need to know about regional transport o...24 June 2022
- Renewal Of A Car Insurance Policy - How to Do It a...
Every automobile insurance policy has a period of validity a...23 June 2022
- Myths about Car Insurance and the Fact
This article debunks the top five myths regarding vehicle in...29 April 2022
- How Does India's E-Challan System Work
With the advancement of technology, traffic infringement law...28 April 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- Total Loss in Car Insurance: Everything You Need t...
Learn everything there is to know about the total loss in au...29 April 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022