About Cholamandalam MS
The Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the Murugappa Group, India and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Limited, Japan. The company offers a diverse range of insurance products such as Health Insurance, Motor Insurance, Property Insurance, Accident Insurance, Engineering Insurance, Liability Insurance, Marine Insurance, Travel Insurance and Crop Insurance for individuals, families and corporates. In 2018, it acquired a Gross Written Premium (GWP) of Rs. 41,026 million. Cholamandalam MS has 87 branches and over 34,000 agents across the country.
The Cholamandalam MS make processes simple and provide a great customer experience, General Insurance believes in creating trust, maintaining utmost transparency, and adopting advanced technology. For its policyholders, the insurance provider offers a variety of health insurance plans, including hospitalisation plans, critical illness plans, super top-up plans, and daily benefit plans.It has also been recognised and awarded on different podiums with which it has bagged several awards like Best CSR Practice Award, Golden Peacock Award 2017 for Risk Management, Dream Companies to Work for in Private Insurance Sector 2107 and many more.
Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Premium Calculation
The amount of premium of health insurance policies gets affected by a host of factors. The knowledge about such factors can help you find relevant health insurance policies as per their budget and requirement. Here are the factors that can affect the premium amount of health insurance plans of Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance:
- Harmful Habits – People who frequently smoke, chew tobacco, or consume dangerous substances are more likely to have health issues. Insurers provide health insurance plans to such individuals by charging them higher premiums than policyholders who live a healthy lifestyle and habits.
- Age – Young people are less susceptible to diseases in comparison to older people. It means the latter will take medical help more frequently than the former and the insurer will have to compensate more and more medical expenses of old people. Therefore, the premium amount goes up with age as the body starts facing more health complications.
- Occupation – The amount of premium depends on the nature of work of policyholders and the amount of risk involved in it. Insurance providers charge lesser premium from those who are in professions with little or negligible health risk than people in a profession with higher health risk. Hence, the occupation of policyholders influences the premium amount.
- Sum Insured – Policyholders will have to pay a higher premium if they choose a higher sum insured. Insurers are authorised to compensate for a higher amount of claim during a medical emergency if the sum covered is higher.Therefore, the sum insured of a health insurance plan affects its amount of premium.
- Family Medical History – Being a member of a family that holds a medical history of some diseases like high blood pressure, heart attacks, diabetes, cancer, etc., in the past, you may be charged with a higher premium amount for your health insurance plan than people with a relatively unblemished family medical history. It means family medical history affects the premium amount.
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
Top Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Plan Types
Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance provides coverage to its policyholders against medical expenses which may arise due to the treatment of any injury and/or illness. Here are the top 5 health insurance policies offered by the Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance:
1. Flexi Health Insurance Policy – The Flexi Health Insurance Plan offers cost-effective ways to protect you and your family from unexpected health issues. It offers customisation options for the amount insured, payment method, and policy tenure. This plan covered people from the age of 3 months to 65 years.The sum insured options of this cover range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 25 lakh. It offers several benefits such as in-patient hospitalisation expenses, pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation, day care treatments, AYUSH coverage, domiciliary hospitalisation, organ donor hospitalisation expenses and so on.
2. Cholamandalam Healthline Insurance Policy – The Cholamandalam Healthline Insurance Plan is a comprehensive policy that provides individual and family floater insurance coverage. Value Healthline, Freedom Healthline, Enrich Healthline, and Privilege Healthline are the four variants of this health insurance policy.The sum insured options of this plan range from Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 15 lakh, while the entry age is between 18 years and 65 years. Besides the common benefits, this plan offers some salient offerings too, which include no co-payment, no sub-limit, 141 day care procedures, lifelong renewability and so on.
3. Critical Healthline Insurance Policy – When you are diagnosed with one of the critical illnesses insured by the Critical Healthline Insurance Policy, you will receive a lump-sum payment equal to the sum insured. The plan is classified into two parts: standard and advanced plan, where the former offers coverage for 10 critical illnesses and latter offers 12 critical illnesses.People between the age group of 5 years and 65 years can avail this cover forever with lifetime renewability option. The sum insured options of this policy are Rs. 3 lakh, Rs. 5 lakh and Rs. 10 lakh.
4. Super Top Up Insurance Policy – The Super Top Up Insurance Policy is an aggregate top-up plan, which offers higher medical coverage on an individual sum insured basis and on a floater sum insured basis. It will cover the medical expenses up to the sum insured in excess of the deductible limit. Anyone between the ages of 18 and 70 can purchase this plan for a 1 year, 2, or 3 policy term with the option of lifelong renewing. It offers sum insured options ranging from Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 25 lakh, as well as deductibles ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 20 lakh.
5. Cholamandalam MS COVID 19 Insurance Policy – The Cholamandalam MS COVID 19 Insurance Policy is a special health insurance plan designed to protect you from Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). If an insured person is diagnosed with Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) during the policy period, the policy is designed to pay a lump sum benefit.This cover can be availed by persons aged between 03 months and 65 years, while the proposer should be of minimum 18 years. The sum insured options under this plan range from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 50,000 and the policy can be availed for a policy term of 1 year.
Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Plan List
|Name of Plan||Sum Insured|
|Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Min: 3 months; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Kavach PolicyMin: 1 day; Max: 65 years||50,000 - 5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Corona Rakshak PolicyMin: 18 years; Max: 65 years||50,000 - 2.5 lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|COVID-19 PolicyMin: 3 months; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 5 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Healthline Policy Min: 90 Days; Max: 65 Years||1 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Critical Healthline PolicyMIn: 5 Years; Max: 65 Years||3 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Hospital Cash Healthline PolicyMIn: 3 Months; Max: 65 Years||1000/day||Get Quotes Now|
|Flexi Health PolicyMin: 3 months; Max: 65 years||1 Lakh - 25 Lakh||Get Quotes Now|
|Accident Protection PolicyMin: 6 months; Max: 69 years||5 Lakh - 1 Crore||Get Quotes Now|
What Is A Health Insurance Top-up Plan and Why Should I Buy It?
In addition to your existing health insurance policy, a top-up health insurance policy provides you with additional coverage. After your existing policy's threshold limit is crossed during a medical contingency, it provides you with an additional sum insured for a single claim.On the other hand, a super top-up health insurance plan provides a similar type of coverage but for multiple claims. So, this plan allows you to use its coverage for as many claims as you want in a policy term after the exhaustion of your sum insured amount.
The Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance offers a super top-up plan namely Cholamandalam Super Top-Up Insurance Policy. It is available in two variants such as Supreme Plan and Premier Plan. The entry age under this policy is between 18 years and 70 years, where no pre-policy health check-up is required for proposers of below 55 years of age. It has sum insured options range of Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 25 lakh, as well as deductible options range of Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 20 lakh. In-patient hospitalisation expenses, pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization charges for 60 and 90 days, day care procedures, domiciliary hospitalisation, emergency ambulance coverage, AYUSH coverage, and other basic benefits are included in this plan.
Why Choose Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Company?
Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Company offers a wide variety of offerings to its customers. Some of them are as follow:
- 24x7 Customer Support – The insurance provider offers 24x7 customer support for its policyholders through call, email and online chat system. You can get all your insurance-related queries resolved by getting in touch with our experienced and qualified support staff.
- 8,000+ Network Hospitals – There are more than 8,000 hospitals available in the network of this insurance provider. It means you can get cashless treatment of premium quality in any of these network hospitals of the insurer without any hassle.
- Direct Claim Assistance Without TPA – The insurer is well-known for its quick and easy claim settlement. It has no tie-ups with third-party administrators (TPAs) and provides direct claim settlement to policyholders.
- Awards and Recognitions – The Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance has been conferred with prestigious awards for its services such as Golden Peacock Award 2017 for Risk Management, Best CSR Practice Award, and many more. It shows its value in the market and reliability among the customers.
Health Insurance Coverage Calculator
Who do you want to insured ?
Age of eldest insured member ?
Where do you live ?
Network Hospitals of Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Company
The network hospitals are connected with the insurance provider and provide cashless treatment to its policyholders. When an insured person is treated in a network hospital, the insurer pays the network hospital directly for the medical expenses incurred.The insurers with a strong network of hospitals are always preferred as it will enhance the chances of policyholders to find a cashless treatment providing hospital nearby any location in the country. The Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance has 8,000+ hospitals in its network.
Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Tax Benefits
Your health and your savings are both protected with the Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Policy. According to section 80D of the Income Tax Act, policyholders of the insurance provider can get tax exemptions equal to their premium amount from their taxable income.Below are the tax benefit details that can be availed with the Cholamandalam MS health insurance plans:
Deduction under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
Self, Family, Children
When Policyholder and Parents are below 60 years
When Policyholder and family members are below 60 years with parents above 60 years
When Policyholder, family members and parents are above 60 years
Members of HUF
*Tax benefits are subject to changes in Income Tax Act.
Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
The Claim Settlement Ratio of an insurance company refers to a ratio of the number of health insurance claims settled out of the total health insurance claims received during a financial year. Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Company has managed to raise its Claim Settlement Ratio for its Health section in the last two consecutive years, which are as follow:
Claim Settlement Ratio
(Source: IBAI’s General Insurance Claim Insights Handbook For Policyholders - 4th & 5th Edition)
Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Claim Process
A health insurance claim is a process in which an insured person makes a request to the insurance provider for payment of medical expenses incurred. A health insurance claim can be submitted in one of two ways: cashless or reimbursement.
What is the Cashless Claim Process of Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance?
When an insured person gets treated at a network hospital of his or her insurer, the claim is processed in a cashless manner, i.e., the insurer pays off the medical expenses directly to the hospital.
Here are simple steps to raise a cashless claim with Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance:
Step 1: Intimate the Insurance Provider
Inform Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company about your hospitalisation at least 72 hours prior to the admission, in case of planned hospitalisation, and within 48 hours of admission, in case of emergency hospitalisation at 1800-208-5544.
Step 2: Pre-Authorisation Request
Approach the insurance desk of the network hospital and show them your Cholamandalam MS Health card, Photo ID, and the medical reports. Also, get the claim form and submit it at the hospital after getting it duly filled and signed by the policyholder.
Step 3: Verification of Documents
The hospital will share all the details of the insured person with our in-house claim settlement team. They will verify the claim form, documents and medical details provided to them.
Step 4: Claim Approval
If our in-house claim settlement team requires any other detail, they may ask for them too. Also, they can reject the requests as well, if they find the provided documents or details inadequate or false. In such a situation, the policyholder will have to pay the bills but can submit the claim documents for reimbursement.
Step 5: Settlement of Claim
If the claim settlement team of the insurer finds all the documents and details appropriate and valid, then the insurance provider will coordinate with the network hospital directly and settle the bills after the insured patient is discharged.
How To Make A Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Reimbursement Claim?
Whenever a policyholder gets medical treatment at a non-network hospital of Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance, the claim settlement is processed in a reimbursement manner. Under this procedure, the policyholders have to pay for their medical bills, but later they can raise a claim reimbursement request with their insurance provider.
Here are the steps to raise a reimbursement claim with Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance:
Step 1: Avail Medical Treatment
Get medical treatment at a non-network hospital and make complete payment of the hospital bills. Also, collect all the relevant medical documents, forms, bills and invoices, and certificates signed by the attending physicians.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
Submit the completely filled and signed claim request form along with the necessary documents to the Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company. The claim documents as listed in the policy terms have to be submitted to the insurance provider within 30 days from date of discharge.
Documents required for Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Reimbursement Claim:
- Claim form duly filled and signed
- Doctor’s prescription advising the admission
- Discharge card issued by the hospital
- Final hospital bill and payment receipt
- Medical investigation reports
- Medicine bills with prescriptions
- Invoice for implants, if used in the surgery
- Other bills or documents related to the treatment
- First Information Report (FIR) or Post Mortem Report, if required
- Cancelled Cheque of the bank account to make the claim payment through NEFT.
Step 3: Verification of Documents
The claim form and medical documents will be verified by Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance. If they consider them inadequate, they have the option of requesting extra details or papers, or even rejecting the claim requests.
Step 4: Settlement of Claim
If the in-house claim settlement team finds all the information and medical documents right and relevant, they will approve the claim request of the insured person and reimburse all the admissible amount after making relevant deductions, co-payments etc. Also, they will make payment only (unless already paid directly to the service provider/hospital) to the policyholder or his or her nominee.
Claim Process at Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance
- Network Hospital
- Non-Network Hospital
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 48 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 72 hours prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingFill in the pre-authorisation form and hand it over to hospital's insurance/TPA desk to initiate claim request.
Claim SettlementOnce your request is approved, claim is settled. If not approved, claim for reimbursement after discharge.
Claim AssistanceFor any assistance or query, call InsuranceDekho at the toll-free number 755 1196 989.
Claim IntimationEmergency hospitalisation needs intimation within 48 hours and for planned hospitalisation intimate within 72 hours prior to admission.
Claim ProcessingSubmit claim form with original documents such as doctor’s reports, hospital bills, diagnostic tests, etc.
Claim SettlementOnce your request for reimbursement of expenses is approved, the claim will be settled.
Benefits of Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Plans
Here are the salient health insurance benefits are given by the Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Plan:
- Portability Option – With this benefit, the policyholders of any other insurers can easily port to a similar type of health insurance plan of this insurance provider with the same sum insured and continuation of benefits. It helps them avail better insurance services from a better insurance provider without losing their unique features and coverage.
- Lifelong Renewability – The lifelong renewability option allows policyholders to be covered under a health insurance plan for the rest of their lives by extending the policy without pause.
- Free Health Check-Up – The insurer offers free health check-ups to its policyholders once in every 2 claim-free years and 3 claim-free years. This benefit is a kind of value-added offering for policyholders to being associated with the insurer.
Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance User Reviews
- Network Hospitals
- Top up
- Critical Illness
Latest News on Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance
- Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan on Saturday announced that the coronavirus vaccination drive for people aged more than 50 years will begin in March. Read full news here.
- On 13 February 2021, 23,628 healthcare workers passed the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Read the full news here.
- Sharon Peacock, the Director of the COVID-19 Genomics UK Consortium said the Kent variant has ‘swept the country’ and is going to sweep the world, in all probability. Read more here.
- As per the reports of Union Health Ministry, over 58 lakh healthcare and frontline workers have been vaccinated for Covid-19 until now. Detailed information available in the post.
- After January 11, the government has placed its second order for 1 crore covishield doses from Serum Institute. For more information, read along.
What All Is Covered Under Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Policies?
Policyholders can avail of the following inclusions under the health insurance plans of Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance:
- In-Patient Hospitalisation – The insurance provider pays for hospitalization expenses that require more than 24 hrs of hospitalization for accidental bodily injury or any illness up to the amount of sum insured. This feature covers the cost of room and boarding, nursing charges, intensive care unit, physician’s fee, oxygen, blood, medicines and drugs, etc.
- Pre-Hospitalisation and Post-Hospitalisation Expenses – The insurer will compensate for the medical expenses incurred within 30 days prior to hospitalisation and within 60 days after the discharge from the hospital. This pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation period vary from plan to plan.
- Day Care Procedures – It relates to any procedure or treatment that does not take more than 24 hours in the hospital. Up to the limit of the sum insured, the insurance provider will cover such medical expenses incurred in a day care treatment or procedure. This insurance company covers a total of 141 day care procedures.
- Domiciliary Hospitalisation – It is a situation in which an insured person is treated at home because he or she is unable to go to a hospital or because there are no beds available in the hospital, and the insurer pays for the medical expenses connected with domiciliary hospitalisation.However, there is a condition that hospitalisation should continue for at least 3 days, then only the insurer compensates its costs for a maximum of 7 days per insured person in a policy year.
- AYUSH Coverage – The insurer provides the compensation for medical expenses incurred due to hospitalization for more than 24 hrs for the treatment of accidental bodily injury or any illness through non-allopathic treatments such as Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, and Siddha for up to the amount of the sum insured.
What All Is Not Covered Under Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Policies?
Policyholders can not avail the following exclusions under the health insurance plans of Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance:
- War-like Conditions – No coverage is offered for the treatment of illness or injury occurred due to war or any act of war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, insurrection, mutiny, martial law and so on.
- Alcohol or Drug Abuse – The insurer will not cover injuries or illnesses due to the use, misuse, or abuse of alcohol, cigarettes, and related products, banned substances, or narcotic drugs.
- Self-Harming Actions – The insurer will not cover the treatment of injuries or illness sustained by any insured individual due to committing or attempting any action related to self-injury or attempted suicide.
- Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery – The medical expenses arising due to cosmetic treatments, plastic surgery, or any aesthetic procedure will not be covered by the insurer unless necessitated by traumatic injury, burns, etc.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease – No insurance coverage will be offered by the insurance provider for the treatment of sexually transmitted disease or illness.
The above-mentioned inclusions and exclusion may vary from plan to plan offered by Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance.
Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Policy Terms
Here are the descriptions of the health insurance policy terms of features provided by the Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company. However, the conditions of these insurance-related offerings may vary from policy to policy:
Minimum Age of Entry
Maximum Age of Entry
Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance offers a lifelong renewability option to its policyholders. They just have to constantly renew their plans for this option. It will help them stay associated with their health insurance plan forever and can continue to avail its benefits.
The co-payment is a cost-sharing system under a health insurance plan according to which the policyholders are required to bear a certain percentage of the admissible claim amount in a specified condition. Under the plans of this insurer, 10% co-payment is applicable on the claim amount for insured persons of more than 55 years of age.
30 days of waiting period is applicable on the treatment of any type of illness other than the medical expenses incurred due to the treatment of injuries sustained by an accident. Also, pre-existing diseases are covered only with 36 consecutive months of continuous coverage.
Choose Cholamandalam MS Plan for
How to Purchase Cholamandalam MS Health Policy at InsuranceDekho?
Policyholders can buy health insurance policies of Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance through online and offline methods at InsuranceDekho.
Buy Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Plan Online at InsuranceDekho
Follow the steps given below to buy a Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance policy at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho website, i.e, www.insurancedekho.com and choose the health tab.
Step 2: Select your Gender and fill your Name and Mobile Number. This will get you an OTP, please enter that.
Step 3: Select the time when you want to buy the insurance plan. Click on the ‘View Instant Quotes’ to continue.
Step 4: Select the family members you want to include in the health insurance plan along with yourself.
Step 5: Select the age of the family member you have included in the health insurance policy and click ‘Continue’.
Step 6: Enter your Email ID and City and click on the ‘Submit and View Quotes’ button. Various insurance plan quotes will appear as per your selections. Then, select an insurance plan according to your budget and requirement.
Step 7: Select the insurance policy term for the chosen health insurance policy. Enter the details required and pay for the amount to complete the insurance plan purchase process.
Buy Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Plan Offline at InsuranceDekho
To buy a Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance plan offline at InsuranceDekho, you can connect with us at 7551-196-989 between 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM (Monday-Sunday).
For any further assistance, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Why to Buy Health Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 75,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 45 Lacs+ happy customers
Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Renewal Process
Policyholders can easily stay in touch to a Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance health insurance plan and continue to benefit from it through the renewal process.During the renewal process, you can also make modifications in your plan such as increasing the sum insured, adding the add-ons, etc., to prepare yourself against any medical emergency in future.
Here are the simple steps to renew your Cholamandalam MS health insurance policy:
Step 1: Visit the website of Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance Company i.e., www.cholainsurance.com
Step 2: Select the ‘Health’ section from the product’s list offered, then click on the ‘Renew’ tab
Step 3: Please type in the policy number without the slash (/) symbol and click on proceed button
Step 4: Review the details of health insurance plans details and premium amount for renewal
Step 5: Make payment for the health insurance policy amount online via the insurer's payment gateway.
Explore Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance
Health Insurance News
- COVID-19 Update: Vaccination for People Aged Above...
Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan on Saturday announced th...16 February 2021
- COVID-19 Update: Over 23,000 Healthcare Workers Re...
On 13 February 2021, 23,628 healthcare workers passed the se...15 February 2021
- ‘Kent’ COVID-19 Variant Will Sweep the World: UK’s...
Sharon Peacock, the Director of the COVID-19 Genomics UK Con...12 February 2021
- Over 58 Lakh Healthcare & Frontline Workers Covid-...
As per the reports of Union Health Ministry, over 58 lakh he...08 February 2021
- Govt Places Second Purchase Order for 1 Crore Covi...
After January 11, the government has placed its second order...04 February 2021
- Health Insurance Companies Cannot Reject Claims Af...
As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health i...16 June 2020
- Foul Smell, a New Symptom Among Long Covid Patient...
After loss of smell, Covid-19 patients are now describing th...28 December 2020
- Insurance Companies To Offer COVID-19 Specific Ins...
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India ...06 June 2020
- Chola MS in bancassurance partnership with IndusIn...
Chola MS in bancassurance partnership with IndusInd Bank15 August 2019
- Chola MS Renews the Partnership with IndusInd Bank
The partnership between Chola MS General Insurance and Indus...12 July 2019
FAQ About Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance
Does Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company offer any family floater health insurance policy?
Yes. Cholamandalam MS provides health insurance policies, which are framed especially for families. The Healthline health insurance plan is a popular product offered for families.
Are customers required to go through medical check-ups for buying health insurance policies from Cholamandalam MS insurance firm?
Yes, under a few plans by Cholamandalam MS the applicants are required to go through pre-acceptance medical screening or test. In case, if the proposal is accepted, 100% cost of the check-up is reimbursed to the applicant.
Does Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company offer coverage for critical illnesses under any of its policies?
Yes. Cholamandalam MS insurance firm offers a speficially-designed plan to provide coverage related to critical illnesses.
Does Chola MS Insurance Company provide Hospital Cash benefit under any of its health plans?
Yes, Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company provides a separate plan known as Chola Hospital Cash Healthline to offer hospital cash benefit to the customers.
How to purchase and apply for health insurance policies plans by Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company?
To buy a health insurance policy from Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company applicants can either visit the company’s official website, i.e. www.cholainsurance.com or can buy it from the leading online broker’s website i.e., InsuranceDekho.com.
Latest Health Insurance Articles
- Importance of Getting Health Insurance That Cover...
With COVID-19 pandemic spread far and wide, and the scenario...02 January 2022
- Protect Yourself from Omicron
Omicron is delivering a loud and obvious message that this...01 January 2022
- Benefits of Senior Citizens Red Carpet Policy offe...
A health insurance policy is a must for all senior citizens ...04 December 2021
- Benefits of Arogya Premier Policy Offered by SBI G...
SBI General Insurance Company offers several health insuranc...27 November 2021
- Benefits of Health Companion Policy offered by Niv...
Health Companion Policy is a popular indemnity based health ...20 November 2021
- Best Dental Insurance Plans You can Buy Online in ...
Purchasing dental health cover brings along many benefits. R...29 January 2020
- 5 Health Insurance Plans With Low Waiting Period f...
Coverage for pre-existing conditions comes with a waiting pe...12 April 2019
- Top 3 Health Insurance Policies Covering Maternity...
Becoming a parent is always special and requires a comprehen...15 March 2019
- How to Check Star Health Insurance Policy Status a...
Do you want to check Star Health Insurance policy status onl...21 September 2020
- Mediclaim Insurance Policy: Tips to File Reimburse...
Want to know how to file health insurance reimbursement clai...21 November 2019