Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance
A comprehensive car insurance policy is an essential requirement these days considering the fact that car repair costs are extremely high these days. The comprehensive car insurance policy offered by Liberty General Insurance frees you from bearing financial liability of damage incurred by your car in any road accident, theft, fire, natural/man-made calamity or any other mishap. It also provides an insurance against third party liabilities arising out of any unfortunate event involving your car.
Liberty General Insurance also offers optional personal accident covers of up to Rs. 15 lakh and up to Rs. 2 lakh with its comprehensive policy for the policyholder and unnamed co-passengers respectively.
Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance Vs Third Party Policy
Comprehensive Car Insurance
Third Party Policy
The Liberty comprehensive car insurance policy offers compensation for damages caused to the insured vehicle as well as injury/death of a third party and a maximum of Rs 7.5 lakh reimbursement for third party property damage.
The third party liability only policy has basic coverage, which is limited to compensation for injury/death of a third party and third party property damage (up to Rs 7.5 lakh).
A number of add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation Cover, Consumables Cover, etc. are available with the comprehensive car insurance policy.
No add-on covers are available for purchase with the third party liability only policy.
Comprehensive plan is generally expensive due to extensive coverage.
Third Party only policy is relatively cheap as it has limited coverage.
Coverage Of Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- Own Damage to the vehicle caused by an external means such as natural or manmade calamities, road accidents, theft or any other unintentional event.
- Unlimited liability cover in case of death of a third party.
- Compensation of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
- Availability of optional personal accident cover of up to Rs. 15 lakh and Rs. 2 lakh for policyholder and unnamed co-passengers respectively.
- Policy cover for the vehicle and coverage of all third party liabilities including the third party property damages.
- No Claim Bonus discount on own-damage premiums of up to 50% for claim-free years.
- Reimbursement up to Rs. 1,500 on towing charges in the event of damage of the insured car.
- Availability of a number of add-on covers against extra premium.
- Option to pay premiums and renew the policy online.
- Transfer of existing No Claim Bonus from any previous insurance provider.
Explore Liberty Car Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
Liberty Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
337 Liberty Cashless Garages in India
Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
What is compulsory deductible?Compulsory deductible is the amount that a policyholder is liable to pay to the insurer at the time of a claim settlement. The amount varies with the type of policy purchased.
How can I purchase the Liberty comprehensive policy online?To purchase the Liberty comprehensive car insurance policy online, follow the below-mentioned steps: Visit Liberty General Insurance’s official website. Go to the ‘Car Insurance’ tab and then click on the ‘Buy Now’ option. Enter your vehicle’s registration number, your full name, mobile number and email address in the respective fields and click on ‘Next’. The premium quote will be displayed on the next page where you opt for the add-ons. Pay the premium amount and the policy document will be sent to your registered email address.
How is IDV of my vehicle is decided?IDV stands for the Insured Declared Value of your vehicle and is decided on the basis of ex-showroom price of your car as listed by its manufacturer. It is important to note that the IDV determines the maximum insured sum of your car insurance policy.
How can I get my car's engine covered against oil spills and water ingression?No mechanical/electrical breakdown of your car's engine is covered under the standard comprehensive policy. You can get these things covered by purchasing an Engine Cover add-on.
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020