- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
About New India Car Insurance
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Benefits of New India Car Insurance
- 24x7 emergency assistance is available
- An extensive network of 3,000+ garages
- Digital insurance process for paperless system
- Issues instant policies for all insurance products
- Enables customers to get coverage in 28+ countries.
New India Car Insurance Add-Ons
This add-on covers loss or damage to accessories equipped in the car such as stereos, fans, air-conditioners etc, which are usually excluded from a standard car insurance policy.
Personal accident cover
It offers coverage of personal accident under private car policies for the owner as well as the passengers.
Legal liability to employees
This add-on covers legal liabilities of a paid driver in case of an accident.
Legal liability to non-fare paying passengers in commercial vehicles
This offers the coverage of non-fare paying passengers commuting in the insured car.
Inclusion of Road Tax Cover
In case of complete damage (beyond repair) of the insured car, the policyholder is reimbursed of the road tax on a replacement of the insured car (coverage available up to 5 years).
New India Car Insurance Claim Process
Inform the insurance providerContact the insurance provider to initiate claim settlement process. This will be followed by filling of the New India Assurance Claim Form
Keep the necessary documentsThereafter, the company will provide the details of necessary documentation. You must ensure that all the relevant documents are available with you
Survey of the damaged vehicleIn case of accidental damage to the car, the company will arrange a surveyor for inspection, who will report to the company
Document verificationThereafter, your documents will be subjected to verification by the company for processing the claim. The documents vary depending on the type of insurance
Leave all up to the companyThe company tries to complete all the formalities within the least possible time. Claim will be rendered on the basis the policy type and coverages opted
Must Read Articles before buying New India Car Insurance
- Read this article to understand how modifying your car can affect your New India Car Insurance Policy.
- What is zero depreciation cover? What are the benefits of zero depreciation add on cover? Read along to know more about zero depreciation insurance.
- What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into the details of this feature of cashless insurance.
- What does the extension of renewal dates mean for your car insurance? Read this article to find out.
New India Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
New India Car Insurance FAQs
Why do I need to fill up the proposal form for buying Insurance?
A proposal form is a contract between the insured and the insurer, which contains relevant and necessary details about the insured, his past policy and his vehicle details. It is, therefore, necessary to fill in correct details in the proposal form for future reference/proof.
I have my vehicle’s registration number, how can I get my policy number?
To get your policy number, please contact the New India Assurance (NIA) office.
I have purchased my policy from a Maruti dealer and I am unable to renew the policy online
Can I pay my car insurance premium online?
Yes, you can pay the premium online using any Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
What are the documents required to file a claim with New India Car Insurance?
Documents to be submitted at the time of filing a claim are :
- Document such as claim intimation received by the insurer
- Copy of policy and receipt of payment of premium
- Completed claim form
- A copy of the driving license
- Certificate of registration of the vehicle
- An estimate of repairs and a stamped receipt from the repairer
- Bills of repairs that have already been done at approved garages
- Road tax verification
- Copy of Police FIR along with the original (for verification)
- Fitness Certificate, etc.( in applicable cases).
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- How Can I Reduce the Premium of Cholamandalam Car ...
Read this article to know how to reduce the premium of Chola...20 October 2021
- Why It Is Necessary To Insure Your Second-Hand Car...
Read this article to know why it is necessary to insure seco...20 October 2021
- Cheapest Car Insurance - Is it Good Or Bad?
Some people buy the cheapest car insurance available. Read t...19 October 2021
- Constructive Total Loss in Car Insurance
Read this article to know more about the constructive total ...19 October 2021
- How To Purchase A Car Insurance Policy From Univer...
Go through this article to take a note of the things that yo...18 October 2021
- How To Check HDFC ERGO General Insurance Claim Sta...
Checking HDFC ERGO General Insurance is not that difficult. ...24 September 2021
- How to Find Your Car Insurance Policy Number?
Read to know ways through which you can find your car insura...27 August 2021
- Why Buying The Lowest-Priced Car Insurance May Be ...
Read to know some of the reasons why you should not purchase...26 August 2021
- Reasons Why You Should Renew Your Car Insurance Po...
Read more to know why you should renew your car insurance po...30 August 2021
- Essential Documents To Carry While Driving A Car
Read to know the essential documents that you should carry w...22 August 2021