About Liberty Bike Insurance
Liberty General Insurance Limited is a renowned private general insurance company in India. It was formed after an amalgamation between Liberty Citystate holdings PTE Ltd, Enam Securities and DP Jindal Group. The stakes are divided in the ratio of 48.7%, 25.32% and 26%. The company finally commenced its business in the year 2013. It always aimed to provide a wide range of most attractive and user-friendly bike insurance plans and other insurance policies to its customers.
The company offers an ample variety of insurance products ranging from Bike Insurance, Car Insurance, Health Insurance, Commercial Insurance to Engineering risk Insurance. All their policies are designed, keeping in mind consumer satisfaction. Apart from the bike insurance and related sectors, the company also participates towards fulfilling its civic responsibility towards the society by setting up Orphanages, Old age homes, etc.
The company achieved a growth rate of 40% in 2018. It has set up its operation across 28 states of India. Currently, it has 97 offices set up in 95 different cities of the nation. It has an employee strength of 1200 and more. Other than the traditional medium of offering bike insurance policies and several other covers through branches, it also provides procedures online through its website and different online aggregators.
The company has set high standards of customer service for bike insurance plans in addition to industry contribution and technology implementation. The commitment of the firm towards the bike insurance and other solutions has made it receive several awards and recognition such as ''Employer of Choice'' award in 2014, ''Most Influential Retail Leader'' award in 2017, ''Excellence in Partner Marketing'' award in 2019 and many more.
What is your bike's brand?
Benefits of Liberty Bike Insurance
- A wide network of 4,300+ garages
- Digitally enabled insurance procedures
- Allow customers to request unlimited claims
- Owns several coveted awards and certifications
- Promises to settle claims within 7 working days.
Liberty Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance FAQs
How many garages does Liberty General Insurance have in its network? How can I locate the one nearest to me?
Liberty General Insurance has a network of more than 4,300 garages where the policyholders can get cashless services. One can locate their nearest garage by visiting the official website. All you need to do is select your State, City, Vehicle, Garage Type and it will show you the nearest cashless garage.
How is the premium determined?
The premium that the policyholders will pay for their two-wheeler insurance will be determined on the basis of the following factors:
- Age of the vehicle.
- Bike’s Cubic Capacity.
- Insured Declared Value.
- Geographical area.
- Bike’s model.
What are the add-ons offered by Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance?
There are various add-on covers through which the policyholders can extend their coverage such as Depreciation Cover, Consumable Cover, Passenger Assist Cover, GAP Value Cover, Roadside Assistance Cover. The customers can get these add-ons with their Comprehensive Insurance Policy or Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Policy by paying an additional premium amount.
Can I get any discount on purchasing a Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance?
Following discounts are available with Liberty two-wheeler insurance plans:
- No Claim Bonus (NCB)- If you have not made any claim in your previous policy period then with NCB you can get up to 50% discount on Own Damage Premium.
- If you have installed an anti-theft device then you can avail a discount of around 2.5% on Own Damage Premium. The device needs to be certified by the agency and approved by the government.
- If you are a member of any Automobile Associations of India, you can get a certain discount under the Liberty Car Insurance Policy.
What are the benefits of taking a two-wheeler insurance policy from Liberty General Insurance?
There are several benefits of taking a two-wheeler insurance policy from Liberty General Insurance such as:
- The policyholders will get compensation of up to 1 lakhs on third party property damage.
- It offers a quick and hassle-free renewal process.
- It provides extensive coverage.
- It provides 24x7 customer assistance.
- Cashless claim settlement in more than 4,300 garages.
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- Everything You Need To Know About Bike Insurance I...
Have you ever wanted a handy guide of all the main points ab...26 January 2021
- Documents To Carry When Riding A Bike In India
Do you know what documents are compulsory to carry with you ...26 January 2021
- Tips To Keep Your Bike Looking New
You must be wanting your bike to remain looking as good as n...25 January 2021
- Bought A New Expensive Bike? Here Are 4 Things You...
Wondering what you must do after buying a new expensive bike...25 January 2021
- What Does A Long Term Bike Insurance Policy Cover?
Have you ever wondered what is covered by a long term bike i...24 January 2021
- How to Check Vehicle Owner Details By Registration...
There are many scenarios in which you may want to find out a...28 November 2020
- Advantages Of Personal Accident Cover With Two Whe...
Two wheelers are at greater risks for accidents than other v...28 November 2020
- Two-Wheeler Sanitization Checklist
Keeping all your surroundings clean and sanitised is of utmo...29 November 2020
- Important Items In A Biker’s Riding Kit
There may be many instances where you have taken a trip on y...29 November 2020
- Top Bikes with High Resale Value in India
There are many reasons you may want to invest in a new bike ...03 December 2020
Add-ons For Your Liberty Bike Insurance
This article is issued in general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.