- Save upto 75%*Lowest Bike Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 75cc two-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
About Liberty Bike Insurance
Liberty General Insurance Limited is a renowned private general insurance company in India. It was formed after an amalgamation between Liberty Citystate holdings PTE Ltd, Enam Securities and DP Jindal Group. The stakes are divided into the ratio of 48.7%, 25.32% and 26%. The company finally commenced its business in the year 2013. It always aimed to provide a wide range of the most attractive and user-friendly bike insurance plans and other insurance policies to its customers.
The company offers an ample variety of insurance products ranging from Bike Insurance, Car Insurance, Health Insurance, Commercial Insurance to Engineering risk Insurance. All their policies are designed, keeping in mind consumer satisfaction. Apart from the bike insurance and related sectors, the company also participates towards fulfilling its civic responsibility towards society by setting up Orphanages, Old age homes, etc.
The company achieved a growth rate of 40% in 2018. It has set up its operation across 28 states of India. Currently, it has 97 offices set up in 95 different cities of the nation. It has an employee strength of 1200 and more. Other than the traditional medium of offering bike insurance policies and several other covers through branches, it also provides procedures online through its website and different online aggregators.
Liberty General Insurance company strives to provide a seamless experience for its customer, from insurance solutions to the quality of services provided, the insurance company has set high standards to provide a flawless experience for its customers. The insurance company has bagged several awards. Liberty General Insurance has been honoured with the ‘National Award’ for market excellence in the year 2020. The insurance company has won ‘Asia’s Best Emerging Insurance Company Award 2021.’ The insurance company has also received 'Employer of Choice' award in 2014, the 'Most Influential Retail Leader' award in 2017 and ‘Excellence in Partner Marketing' award in 2019.
Liberty Bike Insurance
Liberty General Insurance is one of the leading insurance providers in India and is widely known for providing a wide range of insurance products at competitive prices. Liberty General Insurance offers three major types of two wheeler insurance policies which are Third Party, Standalone Own Damage and Comprehensive insurance policies. Two wheeler insurance policy is a safety net for an individual who owns a two-wheeler as this insurance policy provides monetary and legal assistance for any third party liabilities and/or damages to the insured vehicle that may happen during an unforeseen event.
Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy provides coverage for third party liabilities that may occur during any mishap. Two wheeler third party insurance policy provides monetary and legal assistance for third party liabilities such as property damage, bodily injuries, demise or disability of a third party during an accident involving the insured vehicle. This insurance policy is mandatory while driving a two wheeler in India as per the Motor Vehicles Act. An individual caught without a third party insurance policy while driving a two wheeler can be penalised or imprisoned.
Liberty Two Wheeler Standalone Own Damage insurance policy provides compensation for the cost of repairs or replacement in case of damages to the insured two wheeler. Damages to the insured vehicles include damages to the insured vehicle due to an accident, theft/burglary, natural/man-made disasters, fire or explosion etc. A Standalon own damage insurance policy does not cover third party liability but a standalone own damage policy can be purchased if you already have an active third party insurance policy.
Liberty Two Wheeler Comprehensive insurance policy provides coverage for the third party liability and own damages to the insured two-wheeler. Compensation for third party liabilities which include property damage, bodily injuries, demise or disability of a third party and own damages to the insured two wheeler is provided under a comprehensive insurance policy. Such type two wheeler insurance policies are not mandatory but once purchased the policyholder will not require a third party insurance policy separately given the type of coverage provided under a comprehensive policy. Liberty Two Wheeler Comprehensive Insurance policy provides extensive coverage.
Liberty General Insurance also offers several add-on covers which can be opted wih the standalone own damage or comprehensive insurance policy to increase the level of coverage of the insurance policy. Some add-on covers offered by Liberty General Insurance are Depreciation Cover, Consumables Cover, Gap Value Cover, Roadside Assistance Cover and Engine Safe Cover.
Significant Points of Liberty Bike Insurance
Third Party Insurance - Property Damage
Maximum Claim Amount Rs 1 Lakh
Own Damage Cover
Depends on the IDV
Personal Accident Cover
Up to Rs 15 Lakh
Calculate Your Bike Insurance
Benefits of Liberty Bike Insurance
- A wide network of 4,300+ garages
- Digitally enabled insurance procedures
- Allow customers to request unlimited claims
- Owns several coveted awards and certifications
- Promises to settle claims within 7 working days.
Explore Liberty Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Liberty Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know about the online renewal of Liberty’s two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Read this article to understand and keep in mind the mistakes that you should avoid while renewing your bike insurance with Liberty General Insurance.
- What is personal accident insurance? Why should anyone get a personal accident policy? Read along to know the importance of personal accident policy.
- Before buying a bike insurance policy, following are the factors which will influence the insurance premium of a two-wheeler. Read more.
Liberty Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
good experience on first policy , RM sir also giving help all requirements.nice company and reguller floowup c...
Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance FAQs
How many garages does Liberty General Insurance have in its network? How can I locate the one nearest to me?
Liberty General Insurance has a network of more than 4,300 garages where the policyholders can get cashless services. One can locate their nearest garage by visiting the official website. All you need to do is select your State, City, Vehicle, Garage Type and it will show you the nearest cashless garage.
How is the premium determined?
The premium that the policyholders will pay for their two-wheeler insurance will be determined on the basis of the following factors:
- Age of the vehicle.
- Bike’s Cubic Capacity.
- Insured Declared Value.
- Geographical area.
- Bike’s model.
What are the add-ons offered by Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance?
There are various add-on covers through which the policyholders can extend their coverage such as Depreciation Cover, Consumable Cover, Passenger Assist Cover, GAP Value Cover, Roadside Assistance Cover. The customers can get these add-ons with their Comprehensive Insurance Policy or Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Policy by paying an additional premium amount.
Can I get any discount on purchasing a Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance?
Following discounts are available with Liberty two-wheeler insurance plans:
- No Claim Bonus (NCB)- If you have not made any claim in your previous policy period then with NCB you can get up to 50% discount on Own Damage Premium.
- If you have installed an anti-theft device then you can avail a discount of around 2.5% on Own Damage Premium. The device needs to be certified by the agency and approved by the government.
- If you are a member of any Automobile Associations of India, you can get a certain discount under the Liberty Car Insurance Policy.
What are the benefits of taking a two-wheeler insurance policy from Liberty General Insurance?
There are several benefits of taking a two-wheeler insurance policy from Liberty General Insurance such as:
- The policyholders will get compensation of up to 1 lakhs on third party property damage.
- It offers a quick and hassle-free renewal process.
- It provides extensive coverage.
- It provides 24x7 customer assistance.
- Cashless claim settlement in more than 4,300 garages.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 45 lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
- Things To Remember In The Event Of A Two-Wheeler A...
Learn about the various ways you may safeguard yourself agai...04 July 2022
- What is the difference between a multi-year and a ...
What is the difference between a multi-year and a one-year b...04 July 2022
- Factors To Consider When Buying An Electronic Two-...
Read this article to learn why getting e-bike insurance from...03 July 2022
- How To Get A Cheap Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Learn how to get a cheap two-wheeler insurance policy here.02 July 2022
- 10 Things to Think About Before Buying a Used Bike
Due to the abundance of good-condition two-wheelers, many in...01 July 2022
- How Can You Check Your Bike Insurance Policy's Exp...
Perhaps you're looking for a step-by-step guide on how to ch...14 May 2022
- Renewal Benefits for Two-Wheeler Insurance
Here are some of the benefits of renewing your bike insuranc...06 May 2022
- Learn Everything About Bike Registration Through R...
Read on to learn more about how to register your new bike an...19 May 2022
- Getting Two-Wheeler Insurance for Old Vehicles: A ...
Learn how to obtain two-wheeler insurance for vintage automo...07 May 2022
- What Is The Purpose Of A Bike Insurance Policy?
Why is bike insurance required? Continue reading to learn th...18 May 2022