Information We Collect:
The information collected may consists of:
- Your Personal Information including your name, age, address, email id, phone number, date of birth, gender, job position, occupation, financial information, any other sensitive personal data or information etc.
- Non-personal information which may include your geographical location, IP address, your system details like OS version, internet browser & your telecom service provider etc.
- Information about your transactions with us, or previous insurers, such as your policy coverage, claim information, premium and payment history.
- Other information as may be required by the insurance companies or provided by you on insurance applications or questionnaire.
Your Information will mostly be stored in electronic form however certain data may be stored in physical form.
Purpose of Collection, Storage, Use, Processing:
Girnar Insurance collect your Information solely for the purpose of providing you the product or service that is connected with the function or activity of the Girnar Insurance which includes but not limited to the following ("Purpose"):
- To inform you about various products and services;
- To address your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any service or product that you were looking for;
- To process your transactions and to provide you with transaction and post transaction-related services, providing, improving, and marketing our products and services, including site content and performance;
- To send you survey and marketing communications or facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched either by us or third party which we believes may be of interest to you;
- To facilitate your usage of Website and improve our service, product or content on Website;
- To review Website performance and do data analysis to make your experience better;
- To protect the integrity of our Website;
- To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminant or computer virus, to investigate/prevent/take action illegal activities and suspected fraud; and
- To perform such other functions as described to you at the time of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Sharing, Transfer or Disclosure:
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our users, customers or former customers to anyone, except:
- As permitted by law;
- Servicing your requests and facilitating your use of our Website;
- Analyze use of and improve our Website, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Website; and
You acknowledge and agree that Girnar Insurance may share, disclose, transfer or part with your Information to other entities depending upon the type of service or product you are looking for or for one or more of the permissible purposes. Girnar Insurance may also share your personal or non-personal information where it is required to share the same with such other entities for providing you the service or product and you provide Girnar Insurance, your unconditional consent to do the same.
Girnar Insurance may share statistical data and/or other Non-personal Information or details without your express or implied consent to facilitate various program or initiatives launched by Girnar Insurance, third party service providers, insurance companies, partners or financial institutions, from time to time.
We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable you to make payments for buying products or availing services on Website. When you sign up for these services, you may have the ability to save your card details for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, we may share your relevant Information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to you or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
In addition to this, Girnar Insurance reserve the right to share your Information with any Government Agency or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain your Information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences etc.
Third Party Links:
Girnar Insurance takes commercially reasonable security measures to secure your information from unauthorised access, usage or disclosure or alteration. For this purpose we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with the industry standard, to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control.
While we protect your Personal information as per industry standards, you acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal information. Therefore you acknowledge that you shall not hold responsible Girnar Insurance in any manner whatsoever for loss of your information, or any other data, which you shares with us or which we have with us if such loss or any damage caused to you because of Force Majeure events. You further acknowledge that any information (including your personal information) transmitted to us or from your use of Website will therefore be at your own risk.
It is clarified that Force Majeure events includes any event which is beyond the reasonable control of the Girnar Insurance which may include but not limited to sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
Update of Your Information:
Girnar Insurance take all endeavours to update our records with latest information as provided by you, however if you see any discrepancy in your personal information you may contact to us through Grievance Officer to have your Information updated with us.
In purview of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) guidelines, You hereby authorize Girnar Insurance, insurance companies and its affiliates/partners or otherwise who are accessing the your Information by virtue of their association with Girnar Insurance to communicate with you through telephone/mobile, Email, SMS or other modes of communication even if yours number/numbers(s) is/are registered in the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) or www.nccptrai.gov.in
Particulars of corporate entity, Grievance Officer pursuant to the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and The Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder:
Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Registered office address: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharm Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004, India
- Name: Mr. Grievance Officer
- Address : 4th Floor, Emaar Digital Greens; Tower B, Golf Course Extension road, Sec. 61, Gurgaon- 122102
- Contact No: 7551196989
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Working Hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm
We will strive to address your feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner.