Future Generali Car Insurance Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,500
- CLAIMS SETTLED 96%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (Accidents)
- Priority Car Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online instrument with which you can find the right premium amount for your car insurance. You can get a customised insurance premium for your car by just entering a few details of your car such as make and model of your car, RTO location, etc., in addition to your No Claim Bonus status. With the knowledge of the correct premium amount, you can easily pick the perfect premium quote for you as per your requirements.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Follow the simple steps given below to use car insurance premium calculator:
Step 1: Pick the Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type of your car.
Step 2: Pick the Year of Purchase and Location of Registration of your car.
Step 3: Mention as if any claim is requested by you against your car in the last policy tenure.
Step 4: Click on ‘Calculate’ and get the right IDV and car insurance premium amount for you.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Listed below are some benefits of car insurance premium calculator at InsuranceDekho:
1. Right Insured Declared Value – You can get the right Insured Declared Value(IDV) of your car with this premium calculator. The amount of IDV is what you are entitled to receive as compensation if your car is stolen or sustains total loss. Getting your car’s right IDV is always recommended.
2. Right Premium - The right premium amount computed by the insurance calculator helps you understand how much amount you should actually pay as your car’s insurance premium.
3. Helps to Make Informed Decisions – You can make an informed decision about your car insurance with the knowledge of the right IDV and the amount of premium of your car.
4. Get You To Know the Right Plan - With the information of the right IDV and amount of premium computed through the calculator, you can easily select the best premium quote or deal for yourself.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The amount of premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance policies are based on factors such as the make, model, and variant of your car, age of the car, RTO location of your car, the fuel type and engine capacity of your car and so on. To get an instant insurance premium amount, use our Premium Calculator now.
Factors Which Determine Car Insurance Premium
Explained below are some factors that affect your car insurance premium:
1. Insured Declared Value: Insured Declared Value or IDV is the market value of your car. It is the amount that you can be compensated for in case of theft or total loss of your car. So, the higher the IDV of your car, the higher premium you will be required to pay as it increases the insurer’s liability.
2. Anti-Theft Devices: If you install ARAI-approved anti-theft devices in your car, then you will be able get a discount on your own-damage premium. This is because these devices ensure safety of the car that reduces the chances of theft which decreases the liability of the insurer.
3. Modifications: Modifying your car can increase the premium as modifications may compromise with the car's safety features and increase the chances of it being stolen or getting involved in an accident. So, more modifications will increase your car insurance premium.
4. Number of Add-Ons: Add-ons are the additional benefits that you can purchase by paying extra premium for your car insurance policy. Future Generali car insurance policies come with several add-on benefits such as zero depreciation cover, daily cash allowance cover, engine protection cover etc. But you must choose the add-on benefits wisely as they increase your car insurance premium.
5. Engine’s Cubic Capacity: Higher the cubic capacity of the engine of your car, the faster it can go, which increases the risk on the road. This increases the insurer’s liability and therefore, a higher premium will be charged for it.
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Car Insurance
Advantages of Future Generali Insurance Private Car Package PolicyRead this article to know about the advantages of Future Generali Insurance’s private car package policy.
Reasons Why Future Generali Can Reject Your Car Insurance ClaimRead this article to understand the most common reasons why your car insurance claim might have been rejected at Future Generali India Insurance.
Steps to Renew Future Generali Car Insurance OnlineRead this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance from Future Generali with easy steps online.
Things Covered In An Own-Damage Car Insurance PolicyHolding a basic car insurance cover is not sufficient and purchasing an own-damage cover is also important. Let’s understand.
How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this article, we will tell you how to keep it perfect condition.
Future Generali Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Very comfortable and Easy access with excellent follow up from customer care service people of Insurance dekho...Read More
Smooth process easy to use and. That's enough for me to write. I am not good in essays writing. So please don'...Read More
To get my Future Generali car insurance policy renewed, I visited the InsuranceDekho portal and find a simpl...Read More
Since I bought the Future Generali car insurance plan for my Skoda from the InsuranceDekho website, I am qui...Read More
While I was looking for car insurance for my Renault car, I came across the Future Generali car insurance pl...Read More
The InsuranceDekho website provides detailed information about each plan they offer, this helped me choose a...Read More
When I was looking for an insurance policy for my Skoda Octavia. I visited InsuranceDekho.com. I liked that ...Read More
very informative and satisfying team had clarity and patience to discuss details at length very neutral appro...Read More
The InsuranceDekho website allowed me to compare several car insurance quotes which were generated according...Read More
The InsuranceDekho website contains a list of leading insurance companies, which made it easy for me to look...Read More
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by Future Generali General Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What should I enter to get the premium on the premium calculator?
You will have to enter details like make, model and variant of your car, fuel type of your car, RTO location of your car, engine capacity of your car, registration year of your car, etc., to get the premium amounts offered by different insurers through the premium calculator.
Why should I use the car insurance premium calculator?
With the car insurance premium calculator, you can easily get the premium amount and IDV offered by different insurance companies. It will help you select a better car insurance plan.
Where can I find the premium calculator to get the premium from it?
You can find the best premium calculator to compute the premium and Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your insurance policy at the website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
What factors determine the premium of a car insurance plan?
Factors that affect the insurance premium of a car insurance cover are Insured Declared Value (IDV), Engine’s Cubic Capacity, No Claim Bonus (NCB), Anti-Theft Devices, Age of the Owner and so on.
Can I avail the premium calculator to compute the premium for my old car?
Yes, you can avail premium calculator to calculate the premium amount for your old car as well as your new car.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Future Generali Car Insurance Contact Details
InsuranceDekho7551196989Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM
Future Generali Contact Details1800-220-233 / 1860-500-3333Toll-Free
Car Insurance News
Which Car Insurance is Best in India: Comprehensiv...
Wondering which car insurance is better third-party or compr...09 May 2023
How to Buy Car Insurance Online?
Car insurance is a mandatory requirement in India. It is qui...08 May 2023
How to Search Vehicle Owner Details by Number Plat...
Read on to understand how to search vehicle owner details by...05 May 2023
Car driving tips for beginners
listed below are some of the car driving tips for beginners.03 May 2023
Traffic Rules and Fines in West Bengal
Read on to understand all about the traffic rules that you n...26 April 2023