- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online instrument with which you can find the right premium amount for your car insurance. You can get a customised insurance premium for your car by just entering a few details of your car such as make and model of your car, RTO location, etc., in addition to your No Claim Bonus status. With the knowledge of the correct premium amount, you can easily pick the perfect premium quote for you as per your requirements.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Follow the simple steps given below to use car insurance premium calculator:
Step 1: Pick the Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type of your car.
Step 2: Pick the Year of Purchase and Location of Registration of your car.
Step 3: Mention as if any claim is requested by you against your car in the last policy tenure.
Step 4: Click on ‘Calculate’ and get the right IDV and car insurance premium amount for you.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Listed below are some benefits of car insurance premium calculator at InsuranceDekho:
1. Right Insured Declared Value – You can get the right Insured Declared Value(IDV) of your car with this premium calculator. The amount of IDV is what you are entitled to receive as compensation if your car is stolen or sustains total loss. Getting your car’s right IDV is always recommended.
2. Right Premium - The right premium amount computed by the insurance calculator helps you understand how much amount you should actually pay as your car’s insurance premium.
3. Helps to Make Informed Decisions – You can make an informed decision about your car insurance with the knowledge of the right IDV and the amount of premium of your car.
4. Get You To Know the Right Plan - With the information of the right IDV and amount of premium computed through the calculator, you can easily select the best premium quote or deal for yourself.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The amount of premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance policies are based on factors such as the make, model, and variant of your car, age of the car, RTO location of your car, the fuel type and engine capacity of your car and so on. To get an instant insurance premium amount, use our Premium Calculator now.
Factors Which Determine Car Insurance Premium
Explained below are some factors that affect your car insurance premium:
1. Insured Declared Value: Insured Declared Value or IDV is the market value of your car. It is the amount that you can be compensated for in case of theft or total loss of your car. So, the higher the IDV of your car, the higher premium you will be required to pay as it increases the insurer’s liability.
2. Anti-Theft Devices: If you install ARAI-approved anti-theft devices in your car, then you will be able get a discount on your own-damage premium. This is because these devices ensure safety of the car that reduces the chances of theft which decreases the liability of the insurer.
3. Modifications: Modifying your car can increase the premium as modifications may compromise with the car's safety features and increase the chances of it being stolen or getting involved in an accident. So, more modifications will increase your car insurance premium.
4. Number of Add-Ons: Add-ons are the additional benefits that you can purchase by paying extra premium for your car insurance policy. Future Generali car insurance policies come with several add-on benefits such as zero depreciation cover, daily cash allowance cover, engine protection cover etc. But you must choose the add-on benefits wisely as they increase your car insurance premium.
5. Engine’s Cubic Capacity: Higher the cubic capacity of the engine of your car, the faster it can go, which increases the risk on the road. This increases the insurer’s liability and therefore, a higher premium will be charged for it.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Car Insurance
- Read this article to know about the advantages of Future Generali Insurance’s private car package policy.
- Read this article to understand the most common reasons why your car insurance claim might have been rejected at Future Generali India Insurance.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance from Future Generali with easy steps online.
- Holding a basic car insurance cover is not sufficient and purchasing an own-damage cover is also important. Let’s understand.
- The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this article, we will tell you how to keep it perfect condition.
Future Generali Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Future Generali Car Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What should I enter to get the premium on the premium calculator?
You will have to enter details like make, model and variant of your car, fuel type of your car, RTO location of your car, engine capacity of your car, registration year of your car, etc., to get the premium amounts offered by different insurers through the premium calculator.
Why should I use the car insurance premium calculator?
With the car insurance premium calculator, you can easily get the premium amount and IDV offered by different insurance companies. It will help you select a better car insurance plan.
Where can I find the premium calculator to get the premium from it?
You can find the best premium calculator to compute the premium and Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your insurance policy at the website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
What factors determine the premium of a car insurance plan?
Factors that affect the insurance premium of a car insurance cover are Insured Declared Value (IDV), Engine’s Cubic Capacity, No Claim Bonus (NCB), Anti-Theft Devices, Age of the Owner and so on.
Can I avail the premium calculator to compute the premium for my old car?
Yes, you can avail premium calculator to calculate the premium amount for your old car as well as your new car.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Everything You Need to Know About Car Insurance's...
Here's everything you need to know about vehicle insurance'...26 May 2022
- Why Should You Purchase Long-Term Car Insurance?
Long-term or multi-year car insurance policies allow policyh...26 May 2022
- What You Should Know About Total Loss Car Insuranc...
Continue reading to learn about total loss car insurance cla...25 May 2022
- How Do I Renew My Car Insurance Policy Immediately...
How do I Immediately renew my car insurance policy? To learn...25 May 2022
- Why and How is a Car Insurance Background Check Pe...
Motorists benefit from car insurance since it financially pr...24 May 2022
- The Advantages of Buying HDFC ERGO Car Insurance O...
In the market, HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products.04 April 2022
- What Is IDV and How Does It Work?
The IDV Calculator is an online tool that determines the mar...30 March 2022
- Some Car Insurance Add-On Covers to Think About
Car insurance add-ons are available from one insurer to the ...02 April 2022
- Changing Car Insurance: A Step-by-Step Guide
It might be an expensive error to keep paying your vehicle i...28 March 2022
- CNG Kit Installation: Everything You Need to Know
Before you install a CNG kit in your vehicle, there are seve...31 March 2022