- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Future Generali Zero Depreciation Cover
Depreciation refers to continuous devaluation of a commodity over its age. Your car, being a commodity, is also subject to depreciation and thus loses value over time. Depreciation of your car reduces the compensation amount which you receive at the time of settlement of a car insurance claim. However, you can do away with this subtraction by purchasing the Future Generali zero depreciation add-on cover. If you opt for it, the insurer becomes liable to bear the cost of depreciation at the time of claim settlement.
Benefits of Future Generali Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
- Higher Claim Amount: With the zero depreciation add-on cover, the policyholder can enjoy higher claim amounts. This is because, the add-on shifts the liability of bearing the cost of depreciation from the policyholder to the insurer.
- Multiple Permissible Claims: The benefits of the Future Generali zero depreciation cover can be enjoyed 2 times in each policy tenure.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Car With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Parts of Car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Paint Work/Rubber/Nylon/Plastic Parts, Tires and Tubes, Batteries and Airbags Parts
Factors Affecting Future Generali Zero Depreciation Cover
Below are some factors which affects the zero depreciation add-on cover:
- The zero depreciation cover is only for cars up to 5 years of age.
- A maximum of 2 claims is permissible under the zero depreciation cover during a policy tenure.
- The add-on cover is not applicable in case of constructive total loss (CTL) or theft of the insured vehicle.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Car Insurance
- Read this article to know about the advantages of Future Generali Insurance’s private car package policy.
- Read this article to understand the most common reasons why your car insurance claim might have been rejected at Future Generali India Insurance.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance from Future Generali with easy steps online.
- Holding a basic car insurance cover is not sufficient and purchasing an own-damage cover is also important. Let’s understand.
- The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this article, we will tell you how to keep it perfect condition.
Future Generali Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Future Generali Zero Depreciation Cover FAQs
Do I need to pay anything at the time of claim settlement if I purchase a zero depreciation cover?
Yes, you are liable to pay for the compulsory deductible and voluntary deductible (if opted) at the claim settlement.
What is the premium of the zero depreciation cover?
There is no fixed premium amount for every policyholder. The premium of a zero depreciation cover depends on factors like IDV of your vehicle, Age of the insured vehicle, and Model and make.
How much liability would I have to bear even after opting for zero depreciation add-on cover?
Zero depreciation add-on cover only waives off the depreciation cost of the replaced parts. This means that there are still some liability in the form of voluntary (if opted) and involuntary deductibles, which needs to be paid by the policyholder.
What if I have filed a claim and opted for the zero depreciation cover and no replacement of parts was done during repairs?
In such a case, the claim will be considered to be done without the zero depreciation benefits and hence, you will maintain the number of leftover zero depreciation claims as before the claim initiation.
Can I avail Zero Depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s car?
No, you cannot avail zero depreciation cover in case of theft of the insured’s car.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- What Is KP In Car Insurance?
Learn more about KP in car insurance.26 September 2022
- List of Top Car Insurance Companies In India
Your search for top car insurance companies ends here. This ...23 September 2022
- All You Need To Know About The Risks Covered By Th...
Here's everything you need to know about risks covered by co...21 September 2022
- Easy Steps For Renewing Expired Car Insurance Poli...
Here are a few tips to help you understand how to renew car ...19 September 2022
- Detailed Guide On How To Claim A Car Insurance Onl...
Unfortunate things happen. An insurance plan can be a ray of...16 September 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance For Car Scratches In India?
Know all about how to claim insurance for car scratches in I...19 August 2022
- Is It Mandatory To File An Fir Before Claiming For...
In case of any car accident, the major question is if an FIR...16 August 2022
- Which is Better: Acko Or Hdfc Ergo?
There are several types of car insurance plans available in...22 August 2022
- What Should You Know About Bharat Series License P...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...02 August 2022
- Learn Everything You Can About Public EV Charging ...
Are you thinking of buying an electric vehicle? What you nee...01 August 2022