- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance Policy
A secured drive is as important as driving safely. One may encounter any mishap on the road while driving, which can result in serious injury/damage of another person. Apart from the physical loss, a mishap or accident can also result in hefty monetary expenses. However, you can secure yourself against these expenses by purchasing a third party car insurance policy from Future Generali.
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, every car owner is required to own at least a third car insurance cover which offers compensation for injury/death of a third party as well as for third party property damage.
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance vs Comprehensive Car Insurance
Third Party Cover
Extent Of Cover
It offers a coverage of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage as well as a cover for injury/death of a third party.
Besides covering all third party liabilities including the 7.5 lakh third party property damage cover, a comprehensive policy also protects the insured vehicle against own damages.
No add-ons are available with the third liability policy.
A range of add-on covers such as zero depreciation, engine cover, NCB protection, etc. are available with a comprehensive plan.
It is cheaper than a comprehensive cover.
It is relatively costly than a third party policy.
What All Is Covered Under Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
The Future Generali third party car insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
- Compensation for bodily injuries
- 50% compensation if one limb or eye is lost in an accident.
- Reimbursement of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
- 100% compensation in the event of the death of a third party walking on the road or another vehicle.
- 100% compensation in the case of loss of two limbs/eyesight and permanent total disability of a third party.
What All Is Not Covered Under Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance Plan?
The Future Generali Third Party policy does not provide a cover for the following:
- Damages incurred by the insured vehicle in an accident or any other mishap such as natural calamity, man-made calamity or theft.
- Bodily damage or death of the policyholder (if not opted for personal accident cover) and the co-passengers.
- Add-on covers such as zero depreciation, engine cover, etc.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Car Insurance
- Read this article to know about the advantages of Future Generali Insurance’s private car package policy.
- Read this article to understand the most common reasons why your car insurance claim might have been rejected at Future Generali India Insurance.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance from Future Generali with easy steps online.
- Holding a basic car insurance cover is not sufficient and purchasing an own-damage cover is also important. Let’s understand.
- The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this article, we will tell you how to keep it perfect condition.
Future Generali User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance FAQs
Is there any personal accident cover available with the Future third party policy?
Yes, a personal accident of up to Rs. 15 lakh is available with the Future Generali third party car insurance policy.
Can I cover the legal liabilities of a paid driver with a third party cover?
Yes, you can opt for legal liability for paid driver cover against an extra premium with a third party liability car insurance policy to cover such legal liabilities.
What about the expenses incurred during the court trial? Are they covered in the third party policy?
Yes, a third party liability cover offers reimbursement for the expenses incurred during a court trial.
What is the maximum NCB discount available and on what condition it is given?
The NCB discount can be availed up to 50% on the OD (Own Damage) premiums. However, to avail a discount of 50%, the policyholder must have completed 5 claim-free policy tenures.
Does the Future Generali third party car insurance policy cover accidents beyond the geographical area?
No, the Future Generali third party bike insurance policy does not provide coverage for any accident or mishap outside the pre-decided geographical area.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- What Is The Best Way To Renew A Low-Cost Car Insur...
To keep your automobile safe and secure, you must obtain car...07 July 2022
- What Is the Difference Between Third-Party and Own...
Two-Wheeler Insurance: Own-Damage vs. Third-Party. To learn ...07 July 2022
- Here Are Some Recommendations For Reducing Vehicul...
During the smog season, be aware of these strategies for red...06 July 2022
- In India, Why And How Is A Car Insurance Backgrou...
Motorists benefit from car insurance since it financially pr...06 July 2022
- When buying a Tata AIG car insurance policy, avoid...
Car insurance is not difficult to obtain. You should get aut...05 July 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- Suggestions for Increasing Bike Fuel Efficiency
Check out the 10 tried-and-true tips below if you've ever wo...13 May 2022
- What You Should Know About Total Loss Car Insuranc...
"Total loss" in car insurance is one such word that might be...09 May 2022
- What Is The Procedure For Paying Shriram General I...
Shriram General Insurance provides a variety of renewal paym...18 May 2022