Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance Policy
A secured drive is as important as driving safely. One may encounter any mishap on the road while driving, which can result in serious injury/damage of another person. Apart from the physical loss, a mishap or accident can also result in hefty monetary expenses. However, you can secure yourself against these expenses by purchasing a third party car insurance policy from Future Generali.
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, every car owner is required to own at least a third car insurance cover which offers compensation for injury/death of a third party as well as for third party property damage.
Third Party Cover Vs Comprehensive Policy
Third Party Cover
Extent Of Cover
It offers a coverage of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage as well as a cover for injury/death of a third party.
Besides covering all third party liabilities including the 7.5 lakh third party property damage cover, a comprehensive policy also protects the insured vehicle against own damages.
No add-ons are available with the third liability policy.
A range of add-on covers such as zero depreciation, engine cover, NCB protection, etc. are available with a comprehensive plan.
It is cheaper than a comprehensive cover.
It is relatively costly than a third party policy.
Future Generali Third Party Coverage
- 100% compensation in the event of the death of a third party walking on the road or another vehicle.
- 100% compensation in the case of loss of two limbs/eyesight and permanent total disability of a third party.
- 50% compensation if one limb or eye is lost in an accident.
- Compensation for bodily injuries.
- Reimbursement of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
The Future Generali Third Party policy does not provide a cover for the following:
- Damages incurred by the insured vehicle in an accident or any other mishap such as natural calamity, man-made calamity or theft.
- Bodily damage or death of the policyholder (if not opted for personal accident cover) and the co-passengers.
- Add-on covers such as zero depreciation, engine cover, etc.
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
- Read More
Future Generali User Reviews
- Most Helpful
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance FAQs
Is there any personal accident cover available with the Future third party policy?Yes, a personal accident of up to Rs. 15 lakh is available with the Future Generali third party car insurance policy.
Can I cover the legal liabilities of a paid driver with a third party cover?Yes, you can opt for a legal liability for paid driver cover against an extra premium with a third party liability car insurance policy to cover such legal liabilities.
What about the expenses incurred during the court trial? Are they covered in the third party policy?Yes, a third party liability cover offers reimbursement for the expenses incurred during a court trial.
What is the maximum NCB discount available and on what condition it is given?The NCB discount can be availed up to 50% on the OD (Own Damage) premiums. However, to avail a discount of 50%, the policyholder must have completed 5 claim-free policy tenures.
Why to Buy Car Insurance Policy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance For Autonomous ...
Autonomous vehicles may get you excited with each new car be...17 August 2020
- Top Car Insurance Companies Providing Personal Acc...
On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, her...30 April 2020
- Cashless Car Insurance Policy Usefulness
What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into t...27 April 2020
- Types of Car Insurance Policies in India
Let’s explore about car insurance policy types in India. Aft...24 April 2020
- Return to Invoice Add-On Cover For Car Insurance
Explore return to invoice add-on cover in Car Insurance in ...23 April 2020
- Know What is NCB in Car Insurance Online India
All You Need To Know About No Claim Bonus On Car Insurance O...22 April 2020