- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four-wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Policy
Standalone own-damage insurance offers protection against own-damage costs in case of an unfortunate incident. This is one of the three types of car insurance covers that Future Generali offers its customers and is an advisable purchase along with compulsory third party insurance. The insurance provides a layer of protection for the insurance holder by providing compensation in a time of crisis and thus giving them financial stability.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Third Party Insurance
Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage
Future Generali Comprehensive Insurance
Future Generali’s third party insurance provides coverage for third party liabilities in case of a mishap comprising bodily injuries, death and property damage.
Future Generali’s standalone own-damage insurance provides coverage for own-damage costs of the car in a wide variety of scenarios such as road accidents, theft etc. Additionally, insurance providers give NCB for claim-free years.
Future Generali’s comprehensive insurance plan offers coverage for both third party liabilities and own-damage costs under a single premium. Optional personal accident cover is also offered.
Future Generali’s third party insurance does not offer add-on covers.
Future Generali’s standalone own-damage insurance offers a number of add-on covers are available with this type of cover.
Future Generali’s comprehensive insurance plan offers several add-on covers along with comprehensive plans.
Future Generali’s third party insurance cheapest policy and provides basic coverage.
Future Generali’s standalone own-damage insurance is more expensive than third party insurance but offers better coverage.
Future Generali’s comprehensive insurance plan is the most expensive of the three but this is because it offers holistic coverage for both own-damage and third party liabilities under a single premium.
What is Covered Under Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
The following are the aspects that are covered under Future Generali’s standalone own-damage cover:
- Road accidents that cause the car.
- A fire or explosion that causes damage to the car.
- Cases of total damage or theft of the car.
- Damage that occurs due to a natural disaster or man-made calamity such as floods.
What is Not Covered Under Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
The following are the aspects that are not covered under Future Generali’s standalone own-damage cover:
- Breakdowns that occur due to a mechanical or an electrical failure.
- Mishaps that occur due to some form of illegal driving.
- You can also purchase add-on covers to further strengthen the standalone own-damage insurance.
Benefits of Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Policy
These are some of the benefits of purchasing a standalone own-damage policy from Future Generali:
- It offers insurance holder security in times of crisis by providing compensation for own-damage costs.
- Add-on covers that offer enhanced protection to the policyholder.
- Own-damage covers also offer NCB for the claim-free years.
How To Purchase Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Below-mentioned is the steps to purchase a Future Generali standalone own-damage policy:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho and select the car insurance tab. From the drop-down menu select ‘Standalone Own Damage’ from the options available.
Step 2: You need to enter your car’s registration number. If you do not have this information you can alternatively enter its make, model and year of registration.
Step 3: Provide your personal details such as your name and phone number. Once all the required information is entered select ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Step 4: All the quotes for standalone own-damage policies will be visible on your screen. Next, you can select the offer by Future Generali standalone own-damage insurance and choose any add-ons you would like to purchase as well.
Step 5: Make the payment for your selected Future Generali standalone own-damage policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Car Insurance
- Read this article to know about the advantages of Future Generali Insurance’s private car package policy.
- Read this article to understand the most common reasons why your car insurance claim might have been rejected at Future Generali India Insurance.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance from Future Generali with easy steps online.
- Holding a basic car insurance cover is not sufficient and purchasing an own-damage cover is also important. Let’s understand.
- The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this article, we will tell you how to keep it perfect condition.
Future Generali Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage FAQs
How does premium calculation take place for Future Generali Own damage car insurance plan?
The premium for Future Generali Own damage car insurance plan is calculated by taking several aspects into consideration such as age of the car, make of the car, engine cc, vehicle type, geographical zone, etc.
What are the different types of motor insurance policies available in the insurance market?
Being a policy proposer, you are given the option to choose amongst three different types of motor insurance plans available in the market i.e. comprehensive insurance policy, third party liability policy and own damage insurance policy.
What do you mean by Future Generali Own damage insurance?
By purchasing Future Generali Own damage insurance policy, you can stay protected against any kind of losses or damages sustained by your own vehicle due to any accident, mishap or theft.
What documents do you require to make the own damage insurance claim?
The following set of documents are needed in order to make claim:
- Copy of car insurance policy
- FIR Report Copy
- Repair estimate
- Car RC
- Driving license
- No Claim certificate
- Photos and other proofs of the accident
- Other documents (as asked by the insurer)
Is it necessary to buy an own damage insurance policy for my vehicle?
No, as per law it is not mandatory to buy an own damage insurance plan for your vehicle. However, according to Indian Motor Tariff Act, it is necessary to purchase at least a third party liability insurance plan for your vehicle.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Things You Didn't Know About A Car's IDV
The Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your automobile is the c...19 May 2022
- During The Smog Season, Here Are Some Suggestions ...
During the smog season, be aware of these strategies for red...19 May 2022
- Why And How Is A Car Insurance Background Check Pe...
Motorists benefit from car insurance since it financially pr...18 May 2022
- What Is The Procedure For Paying Shriram General I...
Shriram General Insurance provides a variety of renewal paym...18 May 2022
- How Do I Check The Status Of My Tata Aig General I...
Taking care of your vehicle should never be a financial stra...17 May 2022
- Driver and Passenger Cover In Car Insurance
Passenger insurance protects passengers traveling in the ins...22 March 2022
- The Advantages of Buying HDFC ERGO Car Insurance O...
In the market, HDFC ERGO offers a wide range of products.04 April 2022
- What Should I Do If I Get Into A Car Accident?
Do you want to know what to do if you are involved in a vehi...27 March 2022
- What Is IDV and How Does It Work?
The IDV Calculator is an online tool that determines the mar...30 March 2022
- Some Car Insurance Add-On Covers to Think About
Car insurance add-ons are available from one insurer to the ...02 April 2022