What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online tool that helps you get the correct value of your insurance premium. You just need to share a few details of your car like make, model, variant, registration year, RTO location, etc., as well as No Claim Bonus status to get the personalised results for you. The right premium value of your car can help you compare and choose pertinent premium quotes for yourself.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your car’s insurance policy purchase year and RTO location.
Step 3: Unveil the details of any insurance claim made by you in the previous policy term.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and get the right IDV and car insurance premium for you.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value – You can find the correct Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car through this premium calculator. The right IDV tells you the correct value of your car that you are entitled to get on requesting a claim against theft or total loss of your car.
- Right Premium Amount – With the premium calculator, you can find the right premium amount which should be paid by you to get the insurance for your car.
- Assists in Making Informed Decisions – After getting the right value of IDV and premium amount, you can easily make informed decisions about your car insurance.
- Helps You Select the Right Plan: The premium calculator helps you stay aware of the right IDV and premium amount of your car. It helps you select the best possible insurance plan for yourself from the available premium quotes.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans are based on several factors such as the make, model, and variant of your car, RTO location of your car, fuel type and engine’s capacity of your car, etc. Get the premium amount for your insurance plan at a click with our Premium Calculator.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
502 Universal Sompo Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021