Why Should You Opt For Universal Sompo Car Insurance?
Updated On Oct 16, 2023
Universal Sompo Car Insurance is a leading firm that provides affordable and customized car insurance policies. Read to know more about Universal Sompo Car Insurance plans.
Table of Contents
Cars are an expensive commodity that an individual owns. At times of a mishap like an accident, theft, and natural calamity, the loss or damage to your car can cost you a fortune and drain your financial savings. Therefore, it is necessary that you invest in car insurance to shield your car against such damages. There are a plethora of companies to choose from while buying car insurance. In this article, we shall look at the features and benefits of Universal Sompo Car Insurance, which is one of the leading insurance firms in India.
Universal Sompo Car Insurance provides you with a wide variety of plans to choose from. With such plans, it also offers you exclusive add-ons to enhance the features of your base plan and incur more benefits at affordable costs. This company offers enhanced services and has 86+ branches all over India.
About Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance is one of the 135 IRDAI approved products that Universal Sompo General Insurance is known to sell across the subcontinent. It is comprehensive in nature and ensures compensation to both parties at the time of an unforeseen event. It is compulsory to have a car insurance policy in India and hence, you must wisely make a choice as to which plan you want for your car’s protection. Some standard features of Universal Sompo Car Insurance are:
- It provides a third-party damage cover of up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh.
- The company has a network of 3500+ linked garages to provide cashless repair to its policyholders.
- It had a claim settlement ratio of 90.78% in FY 2019-20
- The company offers a personal accident cover of up to Rs. 15 Lakh for the owner-driver.
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance has a 24X7 call assistance service to deal with the grievances of the customers.
- It was ranked in the top 5 insurers among the list of 15 non-life insurance companies as per the survey conducted by ICMR-BMF.
Benefits of Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Along with the above-mentioned features, Universal Sompo Car Insurance serves the below-mentioned extraordinary benefits to its customers:
- It offers both comprehensive and third-party car insurance policies.
- No Claim Bonus is made available for every claim-free policy tenure.
- With an impressive claim settlement ratio, it is one of the most trusted companies.
- There are around 8 add-on covers that can be purchased to uplift the facilities offered by your base plan.
- A discount on specially designed/ modified vehicles is provided for blind, handicapped, and mentally challenged individuals.
- A discount is provided for the customers who opt for anti-theft devices and voluntary deductibles.
So, do not miss out to download Universal Sompo car insurance policy online.
Coverage of Universal Sompo Car Insurance Plans
Following is the list of events that are covered under the Universal Sompo Car Insurance Plans:
- Any natural calamity that is mentioned in the policy and has caused loss or damage to your car.
- Man-made events like riots, thefts, terrorist activity, etc are also included.
- Coverage is provided when the car is in transit on the road, rail, elevator, waterway, air, etc.
- Third-party liability cover includes legal protection from death or injury to the third party.
Several other benefits are added like personal accident cover, hydrostatic lock cover, secure towing cover, and many more.
Insight details of the plans and policies offered by Universal Sompo Car Insurance can be checked on the official website of the company. Most of the procedures like buying and renewing the plans can be processed online without much effort. Add-on covers can help you customize the policies bearing greater benefits. You can make a quick and hassle-free claim with Universal Sompo Car Insurance with the help of their support team.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.