- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Acko Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Policy
A standalone own-damage plan gives the coverage for damages sustained by your car due to some unfortunate events. It is one of the three kinds of car insurance that is designed to safeguards your car in different scenarios which include accidents, fire, theft, natural disasters, man-made calamities, etc. The policy brings immense relief during a financial crisis, hence, it is recommended to own a standalone own-damage car insurance plan with the compulsory third party insurance plan.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Acko Third Party Insurance
Acko Standalone Own-Damage
Acko Comprehensive Insurance
Acko third party car insurance provides coverage for your financial liabilities which you may incur towards a third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage.
Acko standalone own-damage car insurance covers own-damage expenses of a car in several conditions which could be an accident, theft, natural disaster, man-made calamities, etc. With this plan, the NCB benefit is also offered.
Acko comprehensive car insurance plans provide a holistic coverage under which they cover expenses for third party liabilities as well as own-damage expenses under a single amount of premium. It also offers an optional personal accident cover.
Acko third party insurance does not offer add-on covers.
Acko standalone own-damage insurance offers several add-on covers.
Acko comprehensive insurance provides a range of add-on covers.
Acko third party car insurance is available at a reasonable price due to its limited coverage.
Acko standalone own-damage car insurance is costlier than third party insurance.
Acko comprehensive car insurance plans are the costliest due to their extensive coverage.
What Is Covered Under Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Here are some scenarios which are covered under an Acko standalone own-damage policy:
- Damages or losses due to accidents or collisions.
- Damages sustained by the car due to fire or explosion.
- Damages and losses incurred by cars due to theft, fire, etc.
- Damages caused to the car due to a natural or manmade disaster.
What is Not Covered Under Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Here are a few situations which are not covered under the Acko standalone own-damage plan:
- The depreciated value of the insured car.
- Accidents caused due to illegal driving.
- If a car is driven outside the geographical boundaries.
- Damages incurred due to mechanical or electrical glitch.
Benefits of Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy
- Different add-on cover options are available.
- Provides a No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year.
- Safeguards your car in events like accidents, theft, etc.
How to Purchase Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the steps to buy an Acko standalone own-damage car insurance:
Step 1: Visit the InsuranceDekho website and click on the ‘Car’ tab.
Step 2: Fill up the registration number of your car. If you do not know that, you can proceed by entering your car’s make, model, registration year, and so on.
Step 3: Enter your personal details and click on the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ link.
Step 4: Various policy quotes will appear on your screen. Opt for Acko car insurance from one of the quotes as per your needs.
Step 5: Pay for the Acko car insurance plan and get the policy document instantly on your registered email ID.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Acko Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Acko Car Insurance
- There are some factors that could affect your Acko car insurance premium. Read this article to take a note of them.
- Read this article to understand the points that you should consider before purchasing your car insurance with Acko General Insurance.
- Accessories Cover for Car Insurance is important. You should ensure that expensive car accessories are covered.
- Hike in Third Party Insurance premium for cars and two-wheelers for 2020-21 proposed by IRDAI. Read out to know how much you may pay for your car/bike
- Insurance Claims Process: Browse our step by step guide on car insurance claim process in India.
Acko Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Smooth navigation in the site and call help on phone from the this site clarified certain points made by me. ...
The price is less compared to other websites and the customer support executives are truthful and to the point...
Super service, I appreciate their services. Fast, reliable, ...
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- How Can I Reduce the Premium of Cholamandalam Car ...
Read this article to know how to reduce the premium of Chola...20 October 2021
- Why It Is Necessary To Insure Your Second-Hand Car...
Read this article to know why it is necessary to insure seco...20 October 2021
- Cheapest Car Insurance - Is it Good Or Bad?
Some people buy the cheapest car insurance available. Read t...19 October 2021
- Constructive Total Loss in Car Insurance
Read this article to know more about the constructive total ...19 October 2021
- How To Purchase A Car Insurance Policy From Univer...
Go through this article to take a note of the things that yo...18 October 2021
- How To Check HDFC ERGO General Insurance Claim Sta...
Checking HDFC ERGO General Insurance is not that difficult. ...24 September 2021
- How to Find Your Car Insurance Policy Number?
Read to know ways through which you can find your car insura...27 August 2021
- Why Buying The Lowest-Priced Car Insurance May Be ...
Read to know some of the reasons why you should not purchase...26 August 2021
- Reasons Why You Should Renew Your Car Insurance Po...
Read more to know why you should renew your car insurance po...30 August 2021
- Essential Documents To Carry While Driving A Car
Read to know the essential documents that you should carry w...22 August 2021