Acko Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Policy
A standalone own-damage plan gives the coverage for damages sustained by your car due to some unfortunate events. It is one of the three kinds of car insurance that is designed to safeguards your car in different scenarios which include accidents, fire, theft, natural disasters, man-made calamities, etc. The policy brings immense relief during a financial crisis, hence, it is recommended to own a standalone own-damage car insurance plan with the compulsory third party insurance plan.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Acko Third Party Insurance
Acko Standalone Own-Damage
Acko Comprehensive Insurance
Acko third party car insurance provides coverage for your financial liabilities which you may incur towards a third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage.
Acko standalone own-damage car insurance covers own-damage expenses of a car in several conditions which could be an accident, theft, natural disaster, man-made calamities, etc. With this plan, the NCB benefit is also offered.
Acko comprehensive car insurance plans provide a holistic coverage under which they cover expenses for third party liabilities as well as own-damage expenses under a single amount of premium. It also offers an optional personal accident cover.
Acko third party insurance does not offer add-on covers.
Acko standalone own-damage insurance offers several add-on covers.
Acko comprehensive insurance provides a range of add-on covers.
Acko third party car insurance is available at a reasonable price due to its limited coverage.
Acko standalone own-damage car insurance is costlier than third party insurance.
Acko comprehensive car insurance plans are the costliest due to their extensive coverage.
What Is Covered Under Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Here are some scenarios which are covered under an Acko standalone own-damage policy:
- Damages or losses due to accidents or collisions.
- Damages sustained by the car due to fire or explosion.
- Damages and losses incurred by cars due to theft, fire, etc.
- Damages caused to the car due to a natural or manmade disaster.
What is Not Covered Under Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Here are a few situations which are not covered under the Acko standalone own-damage plan:
- The depreciated value of the insured car.
- Accidents caused due to illegal driving.
- If a car is driven outside the geographical boundaries.
- Damages incurred due to mechanical or electrical glitch.
- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
Benefits of Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy
- Different add-on cover options are available.
- Provides a No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year.
- Safeguards your car in events like accidents, theft, etc.
How to Purchase Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the steps to buy an Acko standalone own-damage car insurance:
Step 1: Visit the InsuranceDekho website and click on the ‘Car’ tab.
Step 2: Fill up the registration number of your car. If you do not know that, you can proceed by entering your car’s make, model, registration year, and so on.
Step 3: Enter your personal details and click on the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ link.
Step 4: Various policy quotes will appear on your screen. Opt for Acko car insurance from one of the quotes as per your needs.
Step 5: Pay for the Acko car insurance plan and get the policy document instantly on your registered email ID.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Explore Acko Car Insurance
Acko Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Motor insurance renewal
i had renewed my car policy from insurance dekho .one of executive name as hrishab had guided me properly with...
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- What Is Non-renewal And Cancellation of Policy in ...
There are two important terms in car insurance that you shou...06 February 2023
- How To Buy New Car Insurance Online?
In order to purchase a car insurance plan online, you need ...02 February 2023
- How to Get the Best Car Insurance Quote?
Read on for a detailed guide on how to get the best car insu...01 February 2023
- 10 Must-have Accessories To Have When Going On A L...
Read on to know all about these car accessories for long dri...31 January 2023
- Guide To Choose The Right Car Insurance Plan
Read on to learn more about how to easily choose the right c...30 January 2023