- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
ACKO Car Insurance Renewal
Acko provides one of the easiest car insurance renewal process. A renewal of a car insurance policy is essential to keep your car insured against unforeseen liabilities. The Acko General Insurance offers an instant renewal process which requires zero paperwork.
Acko Car Insurance Renewal - Online Process
Follow the steps mentioned below to renew your car insurance policy online with Acko General Insurance.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Acko General Insurance and provide your car’s Registration Number. Click on the ‘View Prices’ button to proceed.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page showing your policy details. Check if you want to make any modifications in your policy like inclusion or exclusion of any add-on cover. Click on ‘Renew’ to continue.
Step 3: Pay the policy renewal fee using a debit/credit card or via Net Banking. Acko General Insurance will send a policy renewal confirmation document to your registered email ID.
Acko Car Insurance Renewal - Offline Process
You can also choose to renew your car insurance policy offline. To do so, call Acko Customer Care team at 1860-266-2256 and provide your car insurance policy number and its expiry date.
You can make the payment using a debit/credit card or via cheque.
Benefits of Renewing Your Car Insurance Policy With Acko
- Instant claim settlement for minor damages such as cracked windscreen or broken side mirror.
- Pick up of the damaged car for repairs with 60 minutes in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
- Drop off of the repaired car within 3 days.
- Complementary Consumables Cover with purchase of the comprehensive policy.
- Minimal documentation during claim settlement process.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Acko Car Insurance
- Read this article to know the types of car insurance plans offered by Acko General Insurance.
- There are some factors that could affect your Acko car insurance premium. Read this article to take a note of them.
- Read this article to understand the points that you should consider before purchasing your car insurance with Acko General Insurance.
- Accessories Cover for Car Insurance is important. You should ensure that expensive car accessories are covered.
- Hike in Third Party Insurance premium for cars and two-wheelers for 2020-21 proposed by IRDAI. Read out to know how much you may pay for your car/bike
Acko User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Motor insurance renewal
i had renewed my car policy from insurance dekho .one of executive name as hrishab had guided me properly with...
Acko Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
Can I pay my car insurance renewal fee by cash?No. Acko General Insurance does not accept payment in cash for renewal or purchase of a car insurance policy. You can pay the renewal fee using a debit/credit card, Net Banking or through cheque.
Can I renew my car insurance policy with the Acko app?Yes, you can easily renew your car insurance policy using the ‘Acko Car and Bike’ app. The app is available for download in Google Playstore as well as in App Store.
My existing car insurance policy is about to expire. How can I buy a new policy from Acko?You can renew your existing car insurance policy (Acko or non-Acko) from Acko’s official website. If your existing car insurance policy is not with Acko General Insurance and it is going to expire in less than 60 days, you can buy an Acko General Insurance car insurance cover. And if your existing policy is due for expiry after 60 days, you can use Acko’s ‘Buy Later’ feature which will remind you about your policy renewal in due time.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Expiry Date?
Checking the status and expiry date of your car insurance ca...30 September 2022
- Is Third Party Insurance Enough For Car?
There is a lot of confusion about whether the third party in...03 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022