- Save upto 75%*Lowest Car Premiums
- 11.5 Lakh+Happy Customers
- Claim Support7 days a week
*TP price for less than 1000cc four wheeler. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. Terms and conditions apply
ACKO Car Insurance Renewal
Acko provides one of the easiest car insurance renewal process. A renewal of a car insurance policy is essential to keep your car insured against unforeseen liabilities. The Acko General Insurance offers an instant renewal process which requires zero paperwork.
Acko Car Insurance Renewal - Online Process
Follow the steps mentioned below to renew your car insurance policy online with Acko General Insurance.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Acko General Insurance and provide your car’s Registration Number. Click on the ‘View Prices’ button to proceed.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page showing your policy details. Check if you want to make any modifications in your policy like inclusion or exclusion of any add-on cover. Click on ‘Renew’ to continue.
Step 3: Pay the policy renewal fee using a debit/credit card or via Net Banking. Acko General Insurance will send a policy renewal confirmation document to your registered email ID.
Acko Car Insurance Renewal - Offline Process
You can also choose to renew your car insurance policy offline. To do so, call Acko Customer Care team at 1860-266-2256 and provide your car insurance policy number and its expiry date.
You can make the payment using a debit/credit card or via cheque.
Benefits of Renewing Your Car Insurance Policy With Acko
- Instant claim settlement for minor damages such as cracked windscreen or broken side mirror.
- Pick up of the damaged car for repairs with 60 minutes in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
- Drop off of the repaired car within 3 days.
- Complementary Consumables Cover with purchase of the comprehensive policy.
- Minimal documentation during claim settlement process.
Calculate Your Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Acko Car Insurance
- There are some factors that could affect your Acko car insurance premium. Read this article to take a note of them.
- Read this article to understand the points that you should consider before purchasing your car insurance with Acko General Insurance.
- Accessories Cover for Car Insurance is important. You should ensure that expensive car accessories are covered.
- Hike in Third Party Insurance premium for cars and two-wheelers for 2020-21 proposed by IRDAI. Read out to know how much you may pay for your car/bike
- Insurance Claims Process: Browse our step by step guide on car insurance claim process in India.
Acko User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Cashless Garages
- Add On
Smooth navigation in the site and call help on phone from the this site clarified certain points made by me. ...
The price is less compared to other websites and the customer support executives are truthful and to the point...
Super service, I appreciate their services. Fast, reliable, ...
Acko Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
Can I pay my car insurance renewal fee by cash?No. Acko General Insurance does not accept payment in cash for renewal or purchase of a car insurance policy. You can pay the renewal fee using a debit/credit card, Net Banking or through cheque.
Can I renew my car insurance policy with the Acko app?Yes, you can easily renew your car insurance policy using the ‘Acko Car and Bike’ app. The app is available for download in Google Playstore as well as in App Store.
My existing car insurance policy is about to expire. How can I buy a new policy from Acko?You can renew your existing car insurance policy (Acko or non-Acko) from Acko’s official website. If your existing car insurance policy is not with Acko General Insurance and it is going to expire in less than 60 days, you can buy an Acko General Insurance car insurance cover. And if your existing policy is due for expiry after 60 days, you can use Acko’s ‘Buy Later’ feature which will remind you about your policy renewal in due time.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
- Documents Required for Raheja QBE Insurance Policy...
Read this article to take note of the documents that are req...25 October 2021
- How To Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Read this article to know how to check SBI General Insurance...25 October 2021
- Significance of Cashless Garage Facility in India
Read to know the importance of a cashless garage which has i...23 October 2021
- What To Do If Magma HDI Car Insurance Policy Gets ...
Purchasing insurance for your car is important as per the la...22 October 2021
- How To Claim Car Insurance After an Accident from ...
Read this article to know how to claim car insurance after a...22 October 2021
- How To Check HDFC ERGO General Insurance Claim Sta...
Checking HDFC ERGO General Insurance is not that difficult. ...24 September 2021
- How to Find Your Car Insurance Policy Number?
Read to know ways through which you can find your car insura...27 August 2021
- Why Buying The Lowest-Priced Car Insurance May Be ...
Read to know some of the reasons why you should not purchase...26 August 2021
- Reasons Why You Should Renew Your Car Insurance Po...
Read more to know why you should renew your car insurance po...30 August 2021
- A Guide To Different Types Of Car Insurance Polici...
This article covers the types of policies that are offered i...03 September 2021