Acko Car Insurance Renewal
- 99.61% ACKO scores a massive claim settlement ratioCheck in your City
- Enjoy access to any workshop anywhere in the country. It’s all cashless
- 24*7 emergency assistance
- Towing services are provided at no additional cost for upto 50kms from city limits
- Claims for minor damages (under Rs.20000) are paid out in less than 2 hours
ACKO Car Insurance Renewal
Acko provides one of the easiest car insurance renewal process. A renewal of a car insurance policy is essential to keep your car insured against unforeseen liabilities. The Acko General Insurance offers an instant renewal process which requires zero paperwork.
Acko Car Insurance Renewal - Online Process
Follow the steps mentioned below to renew your car insurance policy online with Acko General Insurance.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Acko General Insurance and provide your car’s Registration Number. Click on the ‘View Prices’ button to proceed.
Step 2: You will be directed to a page showing your policy details. Check if you want to make any modifications in your policy like inclusion or exclusion of any add-on cover. Click on ‘Renew’ to continue.
Step 3: Pay the policy renewal fee using a debit/credit card or via Net Banking. Acko General Insurance will send a policy renewal confirmation document to your registered email ID.
Acko Car Insurance Renewal - Offline Process
You can also choose to renew your car insurance policy offline. To do so, call Acko Customer Care team at 1860-266-2256 and provide your car insurance policy number and its expiry date.
You can make the payment using a debit/credit card or via cheque.
Benefits of Renewing Your Car Insurance Policy With Acko
- Instant claim settlement for minor damages such as cracked windscreen or broken side mirror.
- Pick up of the damaged car for repairs with 60 minutes in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
- Drop off of the repaired car within 3 days.
- Complementary Consumables Cover with purchase of the comprehensive policy.
- Minimal documentation during claim settlement process.
Acko User Reviews
Good online service. Easy processing. Hope after sales service will also be good
Acko Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
Can I pay my car insurance renewal fee by cash?No. Acko General Insurance does not accept payment in cash for renewal or purchase of a car insurance policy. You can pay the renewal fee using a debit/credit card, Net Banking or through cheque.
Can I renew my car insurance policy with the Acko app?Yes, you can easily renew your car insurance policy using the ‘Acko Car and Bike’ app. The app is available for download in Google Playstore as well as in App Store.
My existing car insurance policy is about to expire. How can I buy a new policy from Acko?You can renew your existing car insurance policy (Acko or non-Acko) from Acko’s official website. If your existing car insurance policy is not with Acko General Insurance and it is going to expire in less than 60 days, you can buy an Acko General Insurance car insurance cover. And if your existing policy is due for expiry after 60 days, you can use Acko’s ‘Buy Later’ feature which will remind you about your policy renewal in due time.